Kite-11

Kite-11

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Kite

                Amaya looked up at us. She had a small smile on her face. “Hey, um, Haseo, can we talk?”

                “Sure.” He said.

                “Do you want me to give you a minute alone?” I asked. She shook her head no. I grabbed her hand I was guessing that she was going to need me. I don’t know yet.

                “Haseo, I have to tell you something important that you should know about your family.” She said. He looked shocked and Haseo just went still. He nodded slowly. “Would you like me to tell you?”

                “Yes, ma’am.” I wondered what she had to tell him. She doesn’t seem like she wanted to share this with him. I wouldn’t blame her. Haseo’s attitude is pretty heavy for a young boy. I felt bad that he had such a bad attitude.

                “I would like to say that I’m your cousin. My mother and your mother were sisters. My mother told me when I was younger. She wanted to move away because she didn’t want to look after you anymore. She kept close eyes on you when we lived here. But slowly she started to hate you because you know you killed your mother. She refused to let me tell you that we were related. She said that if I did she would punish me forever. But my brother said it’s alright with him that you now that my mother and father are gone. I had to move with him and we moved all over.” She said looking down sadly. I didn’t see that one coming. Haseo looked like he was about to snap. That wasn’t a good sign.

                “I HAD A FAMILY THE WHOLE TIME?! WHY COULDN’T YOU TELL ME?! IT’S NOT LIKE IT WAS MY FAULT THAT ENDRANCE BONDED WITH ME?!” Haseo yelled. That only made Amaya sadder. She looked like she wanted to cry. I didn’t blame her. I knew she hated being yelled at. I tried to pull her to me, but she refused. Haseo snapped again and slapped her. I tried to calm him down. At this point Amaya was gone and Haseo wasn’t calming down. I felt bad for her, but Haseo didn’t know what was going on with her. She didn’t tell me either, but I could see something else was bothering.

                He calmed down a little while later. I was glad. I wanted to go find her. When I did find her she was throwing up in the bathroom. I went in there to check on her. She looked like she had a stab wound as well. When she saw me she tried to get up. She passed out in my arms. I knew I was going to have to bring her to the hospital. I was worried about her and Haseo. I didn’t think he would snap that badly! I rushed her to the hospital before it was too late. I didn’t want her to die. I couldn’t lose someone that I loved.

                “She won’t die, Kite. She can’t.” Blossom said in my head. I just nodded. I ran into my brother on the way to the hospital. He looked concerned. I didn’t have time for him. I didn’t know where the hospital was. I had to find Haseo. He knew where the hospital was. I found him and he looked up. He looked so sad that I felt really bad. “Where is the hospital?”

                He looked at Amaya and he looked like he felt worse. “It’s my fault.”

                He quickly showed me to the hospital. We both got some news that we weren’t quite expecting.

 

 



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Let me guess she's with child. Great cliffhanger. Love the story. Moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


CLIFFHANGER ASDFGHJKL:

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ahh!!!!! Cliffhanger! Love it! Great job! Need to know what happens next!!!
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


Must know what happens neeeeeeext...; ;

Posted 12 Years Ago


*gasps* OMG HASEO I FRIKIN HATE YOU FOR SLAPPING HER LIKE THAT!!!!!!! AND OMG ITS A FRIKIN CLIFFHANGER!!!!! T-T POST MORE I NEED TO KNOW THAT AMAYA IS GOING TO BE OKAY!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 10, 2012
Last Updated on February 10, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Lemon Twist Lemon Twist

A Chapter by Reaper


We all fall down We all fall down

A Chapter by Reaper