Kite-3

Kite-3

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Kite

                The next day I got up to train and then I was going to go to the lake. I didn’t want my father to know. He would have grounded me if I went there, but that place was my sanctuary. My brother was extra tough on me today. He made me do things over and over. I had to get it perfect. He wanted me to become a higher rank. I was willing to become one because I am strong and dedicated.

                “You’re doing great today, Kite. Now practice some more. I will be over there watching.” Ida said. By watch he meant reading a magazine. I was glad he gave me a compliment. He never did normally. I wonder what was going on with him. He seemed happier all of a sudden. Ida let me finish practice early.

                “I’ll be back, brother.” I said quietly. He could hear me. He let me go off. I was going to go to the lake. I was glad that I could swim now. When I was five I didn’t know that I could swim. I decided that after I go to the lake I was going to go visit that girl. I wouldn’t get in trouble for wandering around town, but going to my sanctuary was normally off limits. My father had found out about it a while ago. He found me there sitting next to the lake holding a picture of my eldest brother. My father slapped me in the face and told me to never come here again. I didn’t listen to him. I would go back when he went to his meetings.

                It was his counsel that had made me what I had become today. One of them was the one that told him to put this spirit in me. My creature talked to me when she wanted to comfort me. Did I mention my creature was a girl? Her name is Blossom. Well her full name is Cherry Blossom, but she doesn’t like Cherry so much so I just call her Blossom. I love that she is more nurturing then she is evil. She makes me smile in my state of depression.

                I walked over to the lake and jumped in. I wanted to swim and think about things over and over. I could feel the tears coming thinking about my eldest brother. I feel like I was forgetting everything about him. I want my memories to stay, but most of them are painful. I remember when my brother got sick. I remember him getting weak and going to the hospital. The memory I hated the most was him dying in the hospital that night. He left me alone to suffer, but I knew it wasn’t his fault. I knew that someone didn’t want us to be friends.

                “Please don’t cry, Kite. I know you miss your brother, but he will always be with you in your heart. I know it’s been hard on you because he was the only one that cared. I care about you and that is why I come out to defend you.” Blossom said. I nodded and then I got out of the lake. I decided to start my trip to the girl’s house. I hope she remembered me now that I was coming to talk to her.

                I walked to her house. She was sitting on her roof. She saw me come up and I could see her shaking. Her shaking was my fault so that made me look down at the ground. I knew she had forgotten that day. “I’m sorry, I scared you. I just wanted to know if you remembered that day over near the lake.”

                “Stay away from me! You’re a monster! I hate you.” Those words stung and I knew my answer to that question. I thought I would at least have one person to at least talk to. I just ran down the road to my house. I went up to my room. I locked myself in. I just wanted to stay away from this world. I wanted to just end my life. I wanted people to be happy. I knew that they would if I ended my life.

                “Kite, please don’t do that! Please stop thinking like this! You know your brother would want you to live. He loved you and you always have to remember that you will one day find someone that was like you.” She said to me.

                “I don’t know how I can live in a world with so many people hating me!” I screamed into my head. Blossom went silent and I just laid on my bed and cried my eyes out.

 



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Aww why was that little girl being such a b word to Kite? He just wanted a friend and someone to talk too

I wasn't expecting Kite's creature to be a girl. Maybe that explains why she is so motherly and caring towards Kite

It seems like Kite has the sadder backstory between the two. At least his creature won't go on a killing rampage

On to read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Another great chapter.didn't really find anything really wrong with it. Moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sad but really good chapter
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awww, Kite!!!! :(

Posted 12 Years Ago


awwwwwwwwwww poor Kite!!!! and i like how Blossom tries to cheer him up when he's depressed. I think its sweet, and i hope that Kite finds someone else who cares about him like his brother did

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aww why was that little girl being such a b word to Kite? He just wanted a friend and someone to talk too

I wasn't expecting Kite's creature to be a girl. Maybe that explains why she is so motherly and caring towards Kite

It seems like Kite has the sadder backstory between the two. At least his creature won't go on a killing rampage

On to read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh this chapter was sad :(
But I still liked it :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

333 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 18, 2012
Last Updated on January 18, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..