Haseo-10

Haseo-10

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Haseo

                After lunch I was on my way home. Endrance could sense a presence. It was a presence we felt on the street. I could feel anger bubbling up in me. Endrance was getting angered. I was trying to calm him down, but I knew I wasn’t going to be able too. The time with his sister was really important to him. I turned around and there she was. She was glaring at me.

                “What do you want?” I asked angrily. Serena started to walk closer to me. She kissed me on the lips. My eyes widen when she started kissing me. I tried to push her away, but I couldn’t. The kiss was enticing me. I don’t know why I was enjoying it so much. She was the enemy. She was the one that was making Endrance upset. Endrance didn’t even do anything. I knew he wanted to bite her head off.

                She finally pulled away. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t even say anything. I just looked into her pale blue eyes. Serena just smiled brightly. She wiggled her finger to come closer to me. I didn’t move at first, but my feel slowly but surely didn’t listen to my brain. I didn’t want to go to her, but my feet were moving along. Serena was bringing me towards her. Endrance tried to snap me out of it, but I couldn’t. I couldn’t feel anything. I was wondering what is wrong with me.

                I just followed her despite Endrance’s trying to get me to stop. We stopped in front of my house. I opened the door and she followed me inside. She sat politely down on the couch.

                “Umm, what do you want?” I asked her gulping a little bit. I was always angry when I was around her, but for some reason I was getting shy, but I don’t know why. Serena was always mean. I’m quite surprised she kissed me.

                “I just wanted to talk.” She said. She slow got up and sat in my lap. She was facing me. I was sweating, but I didn’t know what to say. Serena slowly pulled me to her. Her body got closer to mine. She wrapped her arms around me. Pulled me closer and I couldn’t control myself. I kissed her back full force. We lay back on the couch making out. I didn’t know these feelings all that well, but I couldn’t help myself.

                I was slowly starting to melt in her kiss. I never realized how beautiful she was. Endrance was starting to make a disgusted sigh in my mind. I should have been disgusted too, but I wasn’t for some reason. I slowly pulled her closer and closer.

                “I’m sorry I’ve been so mean. I just really liked you.” She said. Her lips slowly drawing me back in. I kissed her more passionately. Where were these feelings coming from? I had no idea, but maybe I had liked her too. I truly don’t know. Maybe Serena was my type. She did push my buttons, but I also pushed hers. We were a match, but I didn’t realize it until this kiss.



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ok that was just werid. Unless there hate was more playful. Or she wants something, but what? I guess I will find out in the next few chapters. Moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


*cries* so confuuused.

Posted 12 Years Ago


.......Wow.....I can't even.... Don't be stupid Haseo!!!! She is not a good person!!
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


From...full out hate to...making out...o.o I'm so confused...

Posted 12 Years Ago


I have been reading stories here for a while now and this one keeps me coming back.

Posted 12 Years Ago


omg ARRRRGGGGGG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HASEO DON'T!!!!! T-T ARGGG NOW I GET WHY YOU GAVE ME THAT KNIFE!!! i'M GUNNA KILL SERENA!!! ARRGGGGG I HATE HER SOOO FRIKIN MUCH!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


WOW

Posted 12 Years Ago


Serena = DISLIKE. BIIIIIG DISLIKE OF SERENA. >A

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 30, 2012
Last Updated on February 10, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Dark Secrets Dark Secrets

A Poem by Legacy