Dangling by Threads

Dangling by Threads

A Chapter by MaddyHi

Dangling  By Threads
Chapter 2

On Tuesdays, I would have to clean the whole entire house. Perimeter to perimeter. I had to because Sadie, 'my sister' , didn't want to, Edd, 'dad' didn't want to cause he said he was too tired, Jill, 'mom', had been always working. The only good excuse is Jill's. She would clean, but she has work and she makes money for the house unlike Edd. I actually think of Jill as my second mother. She cares for me, she loves me, and she doesn't try to get me in trouble. 

"Darling, I'm going to work." Jill said. "Okay. Can you please get back soon..?" I asked. "I'll try. Love you." She said then kissed me on the cheek. "Love you too." I said then hugged her as tight as I could. Back to torture. Sometimes I think that Edd would abuse me cause of his drinking. He abused his ex-wife, Kendrea. He drank and drank. He would fall asleep pretty much anywhere. The couch, floor, bed, and anywhere else you could rest your head. It was annoying but we had to deal with it. 

Sadie was the one that disliked it the most. Edd would tell her to do bad things. He would tell her to drink some of his beer. Anything that involved alcohol. Sadie is only 10. Her birthday just passed. All she got was some clothes from Jill, and a shark tooth, [fake shark tooth] from Edd. I feel bad but at the same time, I think she gets more than me. I am totally okay with that because I'm adopted. I'm just an outcast in the family. They don't even know I cut. It hurts but it relieves all the pain from everything else. 

I cut at night when everyone is asleep. I'm dangling by threads to hold onto this pain. I think about taking pills. It's not painful, until you overdose. My life is endangered. I get bullied at school since a girl in my school, Claire, told everybody I was adopted. You don't know it, but life for me, isn't nice.


© 2011 MaddyHi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
Added on November 24, 2011
Last Updated on November 24, 2011


Author

MaddyHi
MaddyHi

backstage at one direction concert, PA



About
Madelyn. Yours truly, the obsessed directioner, wannabe hipster, and tumblr addict. more..

Writing
2004 2004

A Book by MaddyHi