Dangling by Threads

Dangling by Threads

A Chapter by MaddyHi

Dangling By Threads
Chapter 11

Thursday, it snowed bad. How was I supposed to get a hold of Tahira and Karissa how I felt. What my story is. I needed to tell them. They need to know. I had Karissa's number. I picked up the phone in the hospital bed, and called. My shoulder swollen, with the pain, I still dialed the numbers. "Hello?" Karissa said. "Hey.. This is Milly." I said. "Oh, well , Hey ! How are you !" She said. "Well, that's what I called to tell you about." I said sniffling and pushing back the tears. "Oh yeah? What about?" She asked. "My story." I whispered.

"Look, I am in the hospital. And, I will tell you about it in school on Monday, or whenever we go back." "Awwh! Are you okay?" Karissa asked. "Hopefully." I said. "Well, you tell me and Tahira in school. Okay? I got to go." Karissa said. "Alright. Bye." I said and clicked the phone back on the phone case. I sat back down, clinging to the pillow to rest my shoulder. How could a hole in my shoulder not hurt. The intense pain was too strong. I asked the doctor for some kind of medicine to help the pain. "You will take 2 doses every 5 hours." The doctor said. "Okay." I answered. I gulped the pills down my mouth, and sat with relief. 

I watched the TV, and right when I was about to take a nap, I heard a voice...
Edd.


© 2012 MaddyHi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on February 22, 2012
Last Updated on February 22, 2012


Author

MaddyHi
MaddyHi

backstage at one direction concert, PA



About
Madelyn. Yours truly, the obsessed directioner, wannabe hipster, and tumblr addict. more..

Writing
2004 2004

A Book by MaddyHi