Dangling by Threads

Dangling by Threads

A Chapter by MaddyHi

Dangling By Threads
Chapter 15

Saturday. I checked out of the hospital at 9:38am, with a big bandage on my arm. I limped to the car, arguing with my pain. Jill drove me home. She told me we were going on vacation. Where..? Florida. I live in Maine. All the way down there, is the beach, warm breeze, and idiots coaxing about their tan. Great. I sat in the car excited but a little angry. Why Florida? Why not.. New Jersey.. Or North Carolina. Somewhere closer.. but not as hot as Florida. Just the right temperature.

I arrived in the driveway to the house. The door was fixed, but the windows had plastic coverings on them. I felt so bad for crashing the house, but if I didn't, Sadie might not be alive right now. When we walked in the door, a babysitter was there. She looked at me, and said, "Milly, I am Jane, you are so brave for what you did." She gave me a hug. She was no older than 17. I smiled, and said, "I might have not been so brave if it wasn't for my past." We stared at each other. She tried to figure out what it was I was hiding. All but now, if it wasn't for cutting, I wouldn't have gained the confidence to save my sister.


© 2012 MaddyHi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
Added on February 23, 2012
Last Updated on February 23, 2012


Author

MaddyHi
MaddyHi

backstage at one direction concert, PA



About
Madelyn. Yours truly, the obsessed directioner, wannabe hipster, and tumblr addict. more..

Writing
2004 2004

A Book by MaddyHi