Unknown Stranger

Unknown Stranger

A Chapter by lovebug

      “He’s gorgeous” Lana whispered.

I nodded; He looked at us while he was talking to Mike but Mike didn’t seem to notice. "So what are you doing in this... Part?” he asked, still looking curiously at us, his eyes wandered our body, making me feel hot and angry at the same time.

   “Who are you to tell us what we’re doing in this part, what are you doing here, aren’t you suppose to be in L.A” Mike said, confusion and suspicion laced in his voice.

    L.A! my mind screamed.

"I just wanted a vacation, you know from F.K", he said, running his hands through his shaggy brown hair

  Ramie eyes widened, "Mike you and this guy use to work for F.K?" Ramie asked his voice angry, and curious. I looked at Ramie, what was he thinking, I thought.
 
   “Yeah we used to be teammates but now were friends and enemies all at once” he chuckled. “Funny huh, what life has in store for us”

“You have no idea” Ramie said,” F.K's  my father”. He wasn't saying this to Mike, Mike already knew, he was saying this to the unknown stranger.

  "Yeah, F.K my grandpa", I said smiling proudly. The dude looked at me, his eyes on fire.

   “And Your proud of that, PRINCESS?” he said, his tone bitter and harsh. I saw Ramie clench his hands hard but he didn’t speak a word
 
    I felt anger and I couldn't help but speak up for my gramps.” I Loved him he saved me...From people who work for him and you just said you did, so he saved me from people like you” I said harshly, my words ice cold. His eyes widened, and he tightened his jaw,

 “Whatever” he said.

I was surprised, he was angry but he didn't act on it, that wasn't something I was used to.

   “So Mike what are you doing with F.k’s family”.

  Mike looked at Ramie, “Ramie, here, he’s my buddy my friend-“

 “His best friend”, I interrupted rudely, I knew he could feel it in the air, my vibes weren't good.

“Yeah, pretty much” Mike said blushing, we met in the neighborhood, I was drawn to him, you know like I was drawn to you. I looked at both of them as they stared at each other, a weird understanding in each other’s eyes.

 “Mike you look gay”, I said shivering a bit.

 “Girl, that my uncle your talking about” Lana said, a bit flustered herself. I gave her a knowing look, “oh come on girl look at him, he’s blushing”. She smiled, but didn't speak a word on his behalf after that.

    “Lana” he whined, embarrassed

“Sorry uncle but you know she’s right”, Lana said, shrugging.

  The stranger stared at me, his eyes looking at me differently, almost with respect.

   I shivered, "weird", I muttered.

  "You know SUKI, were best friends too" he said. I gasped, confused on how he knew my name. I knew for a fact that neither Mike nor Ramie had told him my name, but they didn't even look surprised he knew it. Ramie just looked away from him, almost as if he was holding his breath, like this stranger’s smell bothered him. But to me, he didn't smell at all.

   “That’s also true” Mike said, looking at me, smirking just a little.

 “Whatever, look can we move on to where ever were going”.

“Wait your moving somewhere other then the community” the man said amusement and concern filled his eyes. "Yup", Ramie said.

  “Cool”, he looked nervous as he continued what he was talking. "Mike man, I don't wanna be a burden but can I come with you for like”.

“A ride", Mike interrupted, You know you can, just hope in the middle, we got a lot to catch up on”.
  
  "Thanks man", he said, and my heart skipped a beat when he smiled. He was practically beaming as he walked to the door.
 


© 2011 lovebug


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 21, 2011


Author

lovebug
lovebug

Weston, FL



About
I'm 16 years old, eccentric, and Haitian. I don't know what else to tell you except that I love writing stories. Its something i would love to do in the future and its something I do today. When I'm N.. more..

Writing
F**k IT F**k IT

A Poem by lovebug


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by lovebug