Million questionaire

Million questionaire

A Chapter by lovebug

  “So you’re going to California, huh?”. he had a small playful smile on those pink lips of his as he thought of that.

“Yup, I thought we were going to Washington or something”.

“Where did you live before” he asked, full of curiosity.

       “The Bronx’s”. i didnt think about what he had ask me until he asked me something else that made me want to mentally slap myself

  “The Bronx’s isn’t that full of bad communities, like that ghetto community.
It was weird that he guessed exactly where we lived but I couldn’t let him know that.

     “No", i said, laughing nervously, "I mean the Bronx’s in New York”.

  “There's two Bronx’s”, he said thoughtfully.

 “Duh, didn’t you see it on the brochure”, I said, hoping that we could just get off this topic.

     “Oh okay, well lucky for you, I’m headed in the same place”.

“What", I said shocked, "so your going to leave in the same time were gonna leave?”

    “Yup, that’s not a problem is it? “He asked, a bit panicky.

I shook my head, I could tell by the way he was always aware of my emotions that he didn't want to say anything that could offended me and I was also aware that he was the only teenager besides us on the bus. which means, he was also running away from something. I don't know from what, but from the fact that he was always alert, and panicked, he was probably running away from an abused home. This boy didn't want anyone to get angry at him or hate him. I needed to show him that I loved his company so I hugged him, very tightly.

“No, not at all” I smiled,  “I could use some company”.

    “Yeah” he said and the huge smile transformed his playboy look to someone that was youthful and alive and I loved it.

  We both fell asleep after a couple of hours of talking. I had wonderful dreams
that night, one was about me and Ralph planning Lana baby shower. Then me being the richest person in my community and me marrying David, wait, marrying David?!!
   My eyes popped wide, “owww” I said. Oops I had fallen asleep on Ralphs shoulder and he on mines. I smiled, “ yup  just like part of my family”.

   “ Mmm teddy don’t leave me, oh heyy Sara, what up?” he muttered.

  “ha-ha still flirting with the girls I see”.

“Yeah he's been muttering all day” David said, his voice a bit bitter.
 
   I jumped shocked, that he was there. "What’s wrong with you, cant you see he's sleeping?” I said a bit harshly and flinched when i heard myself.  "sorry” I muttered, feeling guilty as hell.

  “Its seems you've been saying that a lot lately”.

 I narrowed my eyes.

"Don’t worry, I cant read your mind anymore, I’m not allowed” he whined, almost looking like a little kid.

   I smiled” good”, I said, crossing my arms, then looked back at Ralph. “Isn’t he cute, he looks like a little angel when he's sleeping?”, I said smiling at Ralph.
 
  “I guess” he said, shrugging, his voice a bit edgy.
 
 My eyes widen, “are you jealous?”

   “Why would I be, you already have a boyfriend right?” He didn’t look like he was reminding me, more like he was reminding himself.  

   I looked at him and smiled,” your so jealous”.

 “so what if I am?” he said, honestly this time.
 
   I blushed, “I don’t mind but just to let you know, I got a boyfriend”. I turned around and Ralph was awake, smiling at me like I had won something, I smiled back. Ralph knew I had a crush on David, and now I knew he had a crush on me. David chuckled and looked at Ralph.

  “I don’t bet man, deal with it”. I looked at Ralph and groaned, Ralph eyes widen.
 
 “How did you know?”, Ralph said, astounded .
 
    “Lucky guess”, he said and ralph took that for an answer and went straight back to sleep. i looked around, noticing that it was still night and the dark was so intruding, even with all these lights on. my body tingled and it was because i loved the night. i was always in-tune with night, every time it was dark my mind was more alert and i felt more energized. what could I say, I loved the night. after i was done taking in everthing around me, i looked at David.

    “I wish you don’t read his mind either”.
 
  This time he just smiled, “so whats up with you and Ralph?”, he said his eyes narrowing.

   “Is that any of your business?” i asked, feeling that he was reading way into this.
 
  "No, but I would like to know", he said softly and my i felt a little bit guilty for answering him like that.  

   “He's just a friend” i answered.

 “He seems like really close friend”, there was no accusation in his voice, to him it was just a fact.

    “I know”, I said staring at him fondly, “its feels like I knew him forever”.
 
  “It’s possible” David said.

“I guess you’re right it is possible, but I still feel like he's just a friend”i said combing his blonde hair with my fingers and watching him purr in his sleep.

   "Your pretty much right, I feel the same way", he said, with such astounding happiness and relief, it made me feel a little bit hyper.

  “Yeah, like I care”, I said, trying to get a little bit of emotion out of me.

 “So how’s, um, Raphael gonna take it when he see's all of us, you know, together?”

   My eyes widen, i didnt want of think of that possiblity “let’s just hope he doesn’t”.

 “Why, is he's crazy”, David said, jokingly.

 “Um no pretty much the opposite, I said, smiling at the thought of him”.

“Calm as a tail feather?” He said, trying to get a little bit of information out of me

   “Nope, more like a flowing dolphin”.

“Are you joking me, I mean is he really that calm”.

 I was surprised that David knew what I meant, but hey it was David I was talking about. As I continued talking about Raphael, happiness filled my heart
“Yeah, He’s really calm, calm enough to make me smile when I’m down. But when Raphael gets mad, its like the whole world is ending, he wears this horrible poker face, that just drives me crazy, but then, the next day he’s completely over it, its like nothing happened". 
  i closed my eyes, remembering the memories of when we were together, in person. not just when we'd have to talk to eachother through mail.
   "I always love him for that, but then, I'd feel guilty afterwords, that I HAVE to apologize, and he gets it, and he hugs me telling me its okay. I love him when he’s happy, and I comfort him when he’s sad, but that’s the only thing you can do when he’s sad because he won’t want help, or anything with that subject involved. Yet, he’s my prince charming, the one that can bring me up when I’m down". I looked at David when I was done, he had that same intensity that he had in the car, searching my eyes, my inner self. Even though I knew him better, I still didn’t know what he was searching for.

  "You know David, your pretty calm yourself, you don’t let your anger take over you".

“How would you know I’m that type of guy, I can be pretty different when I’m mad?” He said, looking a little irritated.

 “Yes you are David”, I said, not caring about what he was thinking about right now.
 
 He stopped smiling, “You really love him, don’t you”.

 I smiled, “Love, no, but like, yes, What about you, you seem pretty fond of Lana?”

 He laughed, “Lana, she's great, but um, I don’t see her like that, at least she's not a b***h you know.

  I raised my eyebrows, “What your calling me one?”

“Oh no just the opposite”, he said.

   “Do you know the opposite is a hoe?” i said trying to make him laugh but he didnt, he was serious throughout the way.

  “Oh please, the opposite is nice”.

“Yeah I don’t think so; I think I’m just dead on human, Mistakes or no mistakes, that just what I think I am”.

   ”Well then let’s keep it that way.”

“Yeah, lets” I said mockingly and he looked at me seriously.

  “Did F.k ever tell you something, something important?” he said, changing the subject to something completely uncalled for

  “Something like what?” I asked, wanting him to answer it bluntly.

he scratched his chin, feeling a bit backward.“Did he ever give you something?”

  “Um no, why would he?” I said smiling and hiding my hands behind my back.

He looked at me, “This sucks”.

  “What?” I asked, hoping he didn’t find anything out.

“I can’t find out anything, if your lying or telling the truth’s”

  I smiled, “maybe you’re not suppose to” I said.

“Maybe, Look I gotta wake up Lana, okay”, he said standing up, disappointment in his eyes.

  “Okay” I said nodding my head.  When he went to Lana, I placed my hands in my lap, and looked at my left hand. F.k certainly had given me something, but what did David know about it. 


© 2011 lovebug


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on June 22, 2011
Last Updated on June 22, 2011


Author

lovebug
lovebug

Weston, FL



About
I'm 16 years old, eccentric, and Haitian. I don't know what else to tell you except that I love writing stories. Its something i would love to do in the future and its something I do today. When I'm N.. more..

Writing
F**k IT F**k IT

A Poem by lovebug


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by lovebug