A whole new world

A whole new world

A Chapter by lovebug

  I looked at the boy who helped me out, “you know your pretty cool” I said, looking at him.

  “Thank you, thank you very much” he said impersonating Elvis. I covered my mouth so he wouldn’t see me laughing.

   "You weirdo”,

 He smiled,” well then lets get out of here” he said, holding out his hand for me.
  
   I blushed, “okay” I grab his hand and got up, my pulse quickened and my heart started buzzing. We kept on holding hands as we walked back to Lana, Mike and Ramie. David probably didn’t know this but he was the one who was helping me carry on, a stranger, a newcomer, who wasn’t my father, or my boyfriend.
     We saw Lana coming, tears still in her eyes,” Lana what’s wrong?” I panicked, Lana was crying again, this was so unlike her and why was johnny looking at me with accusing eyes.

   “Nothing”, she shrugged, “its just that I heard what Ramie said and then I followed you guys”. she began to whimper as she looked at me, her brown eyes shining, “and Davids right Suki, we need you”, she said hugging me.

   yeah suki, johnny said, making me laugh

  I hugged them both back tightly “girl its okay I was just... out of it and I need you guys too”.

“Really?” she asked her face looking like an angel.

    “Completely”, I said, hugging her.

  Lana was a brunette and a very beautiful one; she was smart, sweet, mean and all of the above. She could've been popular when we were still in the community but, well the popular’s were just an itsy bitsy bit jealous of her. Hell when I first saw her, I was jealous of her. She had long legs, beautiful long straight hair, and a curvalicious body that would make any girl self-conscious. But it wasn’t her fault, that was just the way she was born.
   I remembered when she had come up to me while I was talking to Raphael. I was surprise, at first I thought she wanted to take Raphael away from me like most of the girls who became my friends but she didn’t even look at him, nor did he look at her. It was kind of unnerving but at the end of the day, we were best friends, we clicked right then and there. She and Raphael had a bit of problems; they never really liked each other. She was kind of happy when he had go to California three years later and she didn’t bother hiding it but even though she still made an effort for me. Supporting me through my loneliness, and all that, what more of a best friend could you ask for?
  I saw David smiling at me as I was lost in thought and my thoughts of Lana was quickly replaced by thought of him.

   “What?” I asked.

“I’m smiling at you” he said stating the obvious. Chuckling, he kept on talking, “you’re so different from what I’d imagine”.

 “Exactly what did you imagine me to be”.

 He shrugged, “just like F.K”.

 I laughed, “what, is that suppose to be an insult?”  I looked around at the flowers and the beautiful butterflies circling the flowers, looking for a trace of pollin and I couldn't help but smile. It was almost like they were welcoming us to a whole new world.


© 2011 lovebug


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 22, 2011


Author

lovebug
lovebug

Weston, FL



About
I'm 16 years old, eccentric, and Haitian. I don't know what else to tell you except that I love writing stories. Its something i would love to do in the future and its something I do today. When I'm N.. more..

Writing
F**k IT F**k IT

A Poem by lovebug


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by lovebug