Flashback

Flashback

A Chapter by lovebug

Flashback

   I was with Ramie; F.k was staying with us today, just me, F.k and Ramie. I smiled thinking of what we were going to do and Ramie smiled at back at me. He was happy and I was happy about that. I saw him opening the door when the bell rang. I saw F.k and jumped out of my seat and went to hug him, then I let go of him. I knew by the guilt in his face he wasn’t staying and i immediately turned my back on him.

  “ Where are you going”, I whispered.

 “I’m sorry kid, sorry son”, he said, touching his forehead, which was pouring with sweat and crouching down to look at me but i didn't turn back around.

  “No fulfill your duties; I know what you have to do”, Ramie said and I sighed, I never knew how he could always be so understanding.

  “Thanks son, that helps a lot”, he said smiling. He went to me and hugged me, taking out  something in his pocket. “Hey I got a gift for you”.

   “Really?” I said turning around, curiosity in my eyes, my day brightening up. It took so little to please me.

  “Of course” he said, "you didn’t think I would leave without giving you something, did you?”. He opened his hand, and My eyes widen. It was the most prettiest golden bracelet I had ever seen. There were vines all around with beautiful flowers welcoming you. In the middle there was a moon and a star stuck together and a smile on there faces.

  He putted it in my hand, “Don’t ever lose this”, he whispered in my ear, “and keep it safe”.  “This bracelet will always let you know that I’ll always be here when you need me”.

   I smiled and nodded, nodding my head like crazy.” I love you grandpa” I said.

  “I love you to kiddo, now go and eat your dinner”.

I went to eat while Ramie and him talked for a little while. I didn’t know what they were talking about, but I knew it must've been a very private conversation, they were talking really low.

Flashback ended.

   I looked at the bracelet, I was sure of it now, Ramie, Mike, and David was keeping something from me, and I wanted to find out what. Including if it was about F.k. I left my seat and asked an old women for water.
  She gladly gave water to me, with a smile on her face.  Carefully I put some on my hands and walked up to Ralph. He was still sleeping like and angel, he shone like an angel, but for once I had to be a devil to him, so that I could be a better angel.
   I took the water and poured it all over his face. Ahhhhhhhhh he screamed and a couple of minutes later he wouldn’t talk to me, shivering and very upset.

   “I’m not talking to you.... ever again”, he forced out.

  “I’m sorry Ralph but I need your help” I begged.

  "Nope I-"

“it has a lot of drama involved”, I interrupted.
 
  He shutted up,” What I gotta do?” he said with a smile on his face.

 “You need to sneak over there and get Mike’s cell phone in his left pocket” I said looking him in the eye, making sure he knew i was very serious about this.

  “Who’s Mike?” he said, a bit confused.

"You see that man right there?" I asked, pointing to where Mikes was sitting

  "With the amazing golden brown hair and freaky tan skin”, he said.

“Yeah, well his cell phone always in his pocket, he leaves all his message in there. He still has some that he wrote when I was in kindergarten. It holds some dirt in it and some top secret information and I need to find out what that information”.

  “Woah”, he said, eyes wide and i laughed, he was acting like it was a big spy mission.
 
  “Yeah”.
 
“Alright I’ll do it but...” He looked at me curiously. “Why can’t you ask him for it?”

  “He doesn’t lend it to anyone, not even his daughter. I remembered when she was talking to me in his cell phone, when he found out, lets just say, there was a lot of screaming involved".

  He nodded, and then He looked at Mike’s direction, he was hesitant but he still went. He walked towards mike, and carefully touched Mikes pocket. Going in, he moved around a bit and when he felt it, he slowly took the cell phone. Just when he was about to take it, Mike moved. Ralph froze and I held my breath.


© 2011 lovebug


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on June 22, 2011
Last Updated on June 22, 2011


Author

lovebug
lovebug

Weston, FL



About
I'm 16 years old, eccentric, and Haitian. I don't know what else to tell you except that I love writing stories. Its something i would love to do in the future and its something I do today. When I'm N.. more..

Writing
F**k IT F**k IT

A Poem by lovebug


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by lovebug