LONGTIME friend

LONGTIME friend

A Chapter by lovebug

  I looked at everybody talking, and my eyes caught side of two old couples. They were holding hands and talking about their fat dog named Louie. Suddenly i felt someone staring at me.
   I looked at David and Lana but it wasn't them; they were still talking to only each other. So I looked the other way, “Oh” I said, there was another teenager on the bus.
    A boy, younger then me, perhaps two years younger, or maybe one, he walked up to me. He had blonde hair, a strong build, and gorgeous lips.

   “So your friends left you all by yourself?” he said jokingly.

  “Heh, you saw” I said playing along.

     “Everything” he said bluntly, I laughed.

   “I guess you have a very keen eye, I mean, if you noticed us instead of all these old people”.
 
    “Well”, he said smirking, “you were the only young people in this bus, its kinda hard to not notice you” he started leaning towards me.

     "Lol, I guess your right”.

“You have a beautiful laugh, anybody tell you that”? his blue eyes were twinkling mischievously
 
  I laughed harder, “and you have gorgeous blond hair anybody tell you that”, I said leaning forward as well.

   “Maybe, wait a minute” he said pretending to think, “nope I don’t think so wait, wait” he pretended to think harder “oh yeah, it was my mom”.
   
   I couldn’t stop laughing, from everything that had happened; this boy was making me laugh.

    What’s your name?” he asked.

 “Suki”.

    “Suki?” he said confused,” isn’t that Japanese?”.
 
  I smirked “well its my nick name, my real name, well, maybe I shouldn’t tell you”

    “Maybe you should”, his voice began to turn husky.

  I stopped laughing, “Are you flirting with me?” I asked.

   “is that a problem?” he asked, still smiling yet his eyes were full of concern.

   “Oh no, don’t worry, it isn’t, its just you do without caring”.

  he flipped his jokingly and smiled at me when i started laughing. “Well I am that kinda of guy, now, beautiful, please answer my question”.

   “Sure, my real names Swui, it means smile in French”.

  “So where did you get the k from?”he asked, putting his hands on my shoulder

    “Oh from a manga”.

    He laughed. “What?” I said.

  “I didn’t think of you as that type of girl”.

    “What type girl” I said rudely.

  “No it’s not an insult, he said quickly. I'm mean your not the nerdy type of girl, you know since your so hot and all”.
 
        I was bit a flattered, “I’ll take that as a compliment”.

      “Believe me it is”, he said, his eyes twinkling.

     “So who are you playboy?” I said, making my voice all seductive. His eyes widen and then he laughed.
    
       “You’re good you know that”.

   “Hmmm I might have guess”, I said batting my eyes sarcastically.
 
             “Well it’s Ralph”.

       My eyes widen “just Ralph right?”

   He noticed my change of expression, “yeah full name, let me guess your boyfriend might be called Raphael, Raffy, or just Ralph”.

     “The first one you got was correct, his names Raphael, but you don’t act like him, well maybe your playboy attitude”.
 
      He laughed “hot”.

  “What?”, I asked, still a bit confused.

         “You”.
 
I smile, he didn’t even cared If i had a boyfriend, “your sweet you know that”.

    “Yeah I might’ve guess, so tell me all your problems, what up with you and that guy, he's your boyfriend right?”
 
     I laughed, “No way, he’s a... he's a friend”.

   “Wow that’s confusing?” he said

     “What?”, I asked for the 4rth time that day.

   “Well from the way you were looking at him earlier you seemed like you like him, a lot”.

     I shrugged it off “I think he's hot, that’s it”.
 
  “Could’ve fooled me”, he said, not believing a word I said. “Well enough about your love triangle, why are you in a bus full of old people?”

    I sighed, “Well it’s a pretty long story”.

        “I’m up for it”.

  I shrugged, “Well you asked for it”. I didn’t tell him about the part about us running away from payment but I did about our car and that we were going to California.
  It was weird, feeling so comfortable with him like I knew him all my life, like he was one of my best friends. We talked for hours, nothing bad mostly good, it was the best time I had so far, well accept the time with David, no one can suppress that, oops I mean nothing can surpass that.


© 2011 lovebug


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on June 22, 2011
Last Updated on June 22, 2011


Author

lovebug
lovebug

Weston, FL



About
I'm 16 years old, eccentric, and Haitian. I don't know what else to tell you except that I love writing stories. Its something i would love to do in the future and its something I do today. When I'm N.. more..

Writing
F**k IT F**k IT

A Poem by lovebug


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by lovebug