Davids view

Davids view

A Chapter by lovebug


 My eyes widen as I saw the girl who talked to her uncle like that. She had tears bursting out of her eyes as she was running away.  Her mouth was slightly open and her hair was messed up from the wind.  I didn’t know why but my heart was pounding hard. Again I noticed how different she was when she stood up for me. I looked at her Uncle Ramie and Mike, “are you happy now”, I spitted, “you made her cry, happy” I said running after her.

   I found her sitting near the burnt car and I chuckled.  

   “What, you find this funny?” she said, eying me with anger in her eyes, “What, you have a glitch in your head?”

 “No, but apparently you do” I said pointing at the truck, “why are sitting here of all places”.

  “I guess your right, maybe I do”, she said smiling sadly,” Its just sometimes I just think maybe I should have been in that truck, no one else, just me. Maybe everybody would be happier if I wasn’t here”.

  I was confused, “excuse me, but can you explain a little bit more?” I asked sitting down.  
     
     She looked at me her eyes brimming,  “you know, maybe Ramie wouldn’t have to run away, maybe he could have gone to collage and maybe Mike would have gotten a bigger place and maybe F.K wouldn’t have to worry about giving us money, and maybe life wouldn’t be so dangerous for us and maybe- “ she kept on ratting on and on that I couldn’t help but interrupt her
  
  “What are you talking about?” I said shaking my head, “Suki they love you, they need you and believe me, F.K has plenty of money to go around and what in the world does Mike have to do with any of this. Your their wall, the person that they look for when their down. You’re their smile, their shining star”, I said, grabbing a strand of her hair. “Their lives would probably be different but they'd still have to run away except this time, they wouldn’t have a sweet angel like you to help them carry on”.

   I watched as she smiled at me,” thank you”.

“No problem” I said smiling down at her


© 2011 lovebug


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 21, 2011


Author

lovebug
lovebug

Weston, FL



About
I'm 16 years old, eccentric, and Haitian. I don't know what else to tell you except that I love writing stories. Its something i would love to do in the future and its something I do today. When I'm N.. more..

Writing
F**k IT F**k IT

A Poem by lovebug


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by lovebug