Unwelcomed party

Unwelcomed party

A Chapter by lovebug

 I groaned in anger. "You can't be serious Mike".  I looked at Ramie. "Ramie do something, he hates gramps".

 Ramie, wiped his forehead where sweat was forming, “No he doesn't, you barely know him Suki".

“You saw his face Ramie”, I said indecorously.  

“Stop, he can hear you” Ramie whispered hard, looking me straight in the eye.

“Ughhhhhh I'm starting to hate this”, I groaned once again.

He climbed in getting in the side so Lana and I wouldn't be separated. At least he's thoughtful, I muttered to myself. David looked at Mike, admiration and curiosity shown in his eyes.“Mike exactly why are you moving”.

  Mike turned around and looked him straight in the eye, almost like he was sending him a telepathic message. “It’s a long story, we'll tell you about it later”.

   He nodded, then looked at Lana, “Nice to meet you” he said smiling, “my names David”.

        “Nice to meet you, David, I'm Lana” she said, her eyes twinkling with infatuation. 

“You obviously like him” I said, whispering in her ears. 

     “You can tell” she whispered back, blushing a little. 

“Completely”.

  “He’s staring at you though, she added, accusingly”.

I looked at him, he definitely was and he didn't look away when we caught each other eyes.  “What do you want?” I said, staring him down.

He smirked, and licked his lips. "I just wanted to say hi"

"Well then hi", I said harshly, I wasn't one to forgive someone so easily, especially if they insulted my grandpa
  
     "It’s very nice to finally meet you Suki", he added, getting closer. Heat trickled along my body, and I couldn't help but be flustered a little. I didn't understand how he was causing me to feel this way but one thing was for certain, I wasn't glad to meet him.                              

    “Hmm I'm glad you at least feel that way”. My arms and legs were crossed, I looked at myself in the mirror impulsively, making sure I looked good and I did.

   “Suki “Lana warned, “I'm sorry for her behavior, she's rude, I know”.

“And I'm proud of it” I said smiling.  He stared at me and I stared back, his light gray eyes piercing. As I looked in them, my breathing became shallow; it was like he was transporting me into another world, all I felt was the same heat I had felt before. But now there was this different feeling, like I belonged some where... with him, and it wasn't something I understood. We kept on staring at each other,  his gray eyes searching mines, what exactly was he searching for, I do not know, all I know is that he captured me in so many ways.


© 2011 lovebug


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 21, 2011


Author

lovebug
lovebug

Weston, FL



About
I'm 16 years old, eccentric, and Haitian. I don't know what else to tell you except that I love writing stories. Its something i would love to do in the future and its something I do today. When I'm N.. more..

Writing
F**k IT F**k IT

A Poem by lovebug


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by lovebug