Roots

Roots

A Chapter by lovebug

  When we were done and Ramie was about to go to his room, I asked him to wait. He sat back down, waiting for me to continue, “Ramie, I, uh, I want to know where I came from”. He sighed, and I put my hand up to defend myself, “I mean, I know I come from Bloodlucks but I want to know its history, the people, everything. Now that I know I don’t come from NY, I want to know where I do come from, my origins”.

  He laughed, “Your family roots, right?”

 I nodded,” look, I’ve accepted it, mom and dad, there not biological parents are they?”

  “No, they are not, but they do love you”, he kept on clinking his fork and I knew he was nervous. Goddamn everyone was nervous.

  “I love them to, but I want to know about my real family and what they were like”.

David cleared his throat and we looked at him, "if your to nervous to tell her, I can do it".

  He shook his head and intertwined his fingers together,” no, this is family stuff, and I’m the one who needs to tell her”. He smiled at me, so gently I thought he might’ve been sleeping.

  "Your mom, Lukas, she was one of the greatest leaders of Bloodlucks, but she was also a great mother. She was kind, and gentle, and somewhat overprotective”. He laughed at the thought of her, “I remember when she had you cradled in her arms one night, and when I tried to take you, she went crazy, throwing things at me and screaming for me to get out. Saying this is my daughter, no one, I repeat no one touch her, she is mines".
   He laughed again, "that’s when your father came, he was so gorgeous, that every MAN and women would fall to their knees, just to get a peek at him, just to be in his presence. When he came in, your mother calm down, You see he had this gentle aura about him that could calm any one down, your mother loved that about him. She was finally in her happy place, which was with you in her arms and your father besides her".
  He breathed, "that is all I am telling you for today, the rest you will find out in time, okay?"

  I nodded, but I didn’t see how that was possible. The only way I would ever be able to see my parents was if I went to Bloodlucks, unless they were… I shivered at the thought. I realized my eyes were getting drowsy, even if it was morning, I knew I was tired, I knew I needed to get some sleep. Before I knew it, someone was picking me up in there arms ever so gently and lying me on my bed. I unconsciously grabbed them, and went to a deep sleep.


© 2011 lovebug


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on June 23, 2011
Last Updated on June 23, 2011


Author

lovebug
lovebug

Weston, FL



About
I'm 16 years old, eccentric, and Haitian. I don't know what else to tell you except that I love writing stories. Its something i would love to do in the future and its something I do today. When I'm N.. more..

Writing
F**k IT F**k IT

A Poem by lovebug


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by lovebug