WE have arrived

WE have arrived

A Chapter by lovebug

  He crossed his arms, “you want to explain yourself?”

I was fueled with new knowledge, and a bit of anger, “Why don’t you explain yourself”, I said, showing him exactly what I was reading.

  As he saw the text messages, he looked at me, his eyes fueled with anger, and panic.
He snatched his cell phone away from my hands, “why the hell were you reading my personal stuff, CANT you mind your own damn BUSINESS”. Mike was trying to restrain his anger, but I didn’t care, I wanted to push him to the edge.

 I laughed; “this isn’t your business Mike, not when it’s about ME”.

Veins were already popping out of his forehead, and Ralph grabbed my hands, squeezing them for a bit of courage.

 “RAMIE!” He screamed, “RAMIE, COME HERE QUICK”.

Ramie walked slowly, confused by the commotion, but as soon as he saw the cell phone in Mikes hand, he walked faster.

  “Don’t tell me….”, his face was grave, he looked like he was about to have a heart attack

 Mike nodded, he looked at me, and so did Ramie.

Ramie sighed; “I knew this day would come, but why so soon”.

 I laughed again, “your not actually thinking that I’m going to believe this bogus, are you?”

  Ramie sighed, as he was about to sit besides me, the bus stopped. “Come on Suki, lets get out of here and I'll explain ALL of it to you later”.

I shook my head, and backed away, “I’m not going anywhere with you, not until you get your head checked”.

Ramie looked at me, his face so serious and scary that I shivered.” Suki”, he said, his voice heavy, and rough, like he had just been drinking some hard liquor.
“You can’t tell me that you've never felt like you were meant to be a part of something bigger. You can’t tell me strange things have never happened to you, some that you might've done yourself?”

  I shrugged, “yeah, but thats what being a teenager is about”.

Ramie shook his head, smiling sarcastically, “look Suki, I know, you know, that, that bracelet on your hand was meant for something, wat do you think it was meant for?”

  My eyes widened, and everything seemed to make sense, the dreams I had ever sense I received it, even before I received it. I looked at Ramie, “why didn’t you tell me this before?”

  He looked at Lana, and held out his hands, “please Suki; we'll explain it to you later”

I took his hands this time, and got out of the train, and to my surprise Mike had Ralph struggling in his hands.

“Mike, let him go”.

He shook his head,” no, not until he promises us he's not going to tell anyone what he found out”.

I looked at Ralph, “I promise”, he croaked.

I smiled,” he wont, believe me”.

  Ralph shook his head like crazy, “to prove it to you; I’ll stay with you guys for a whole week”

  Mike’s arms loosened and he punched Ralphs shoulder,” we got a deal”.

 Then I looked at Ramie, “are you going to explain yourself, or what??”

  He looked at me, “do you believe me now?”

I shrugged, “I don’t really know, but I at least want an explanation before I make up my mind”.

  Mike chuckled, “she sounded just like F.k right there”.

 Ramie nodded, and smiled, “she is a grandpa’s girl, look lets get a hotel and then we’ll talk about it”.
  I nodded, and then spotted David; he was looking at me, again, with that same intense gaze. He knew something, I was sure of it. I looked at Ralph, he was also staring at me, but his eyes were filled with concern.

  I approached him and touched his arms; “you’re not scared of me now, are you?”
He shook his head, “scared of you, no man, more like admire you. Anddddddddddd, I’m happy to go along for the ride, and comfort you, after all, you are my best friend” his face turned tomato red when he said that he ruffed up his hair with his hands. i know we've just met but, i dont know, i just... god, did i just say that.
   I looked at him, and smiled, again, he made me smile, Ralph WAS my best friend, I knew that, but I didn’t want him to get involved.

  “Ralph, i feel the same way" and when i said that, he whooped and gave me a bear hug and when he put me down, i knew i had to get serious here. "you might get injured, Ralph, or endangered, or-“

 He interrupted me,” I think I’m able to take care of myself Suki; I’ve done it more then once”.

   I looked at him, and I noticed how wise this kid really was, “alright, fine, but I’m not going to tell you I told u so”.

 “Sweetie”, he said, his eyes wide,” your not going to have to tell me so”.

  I laughed, “Whatever”, I turned around, “you see David right?”

 Ralph backed away, “that one is someone I do NOT want to deal with”.

 “You scared”, I said, doing the chicken dance.

   “Hell, yeah, look Suki, you’re the only one that can control that guy, I can feel that, so you’re the one who’s going to talk to him”.

  I  nodded, but before I do that, I wanted to do something else. I grabbed Ralph’s hand, and led him to the bench Lana was sitting on.She looked at me, and Ralph.

   “Ralph, this is my best friend Lana, Lana this is my best friend Ralph”.

  Lana looked at Ralph, and suddenly, she blushed, then I looked at him, and he let go of my hand and sat next to her.

  I groaned, “Wow, isn’t someone starting a relationship early”.

 Lana giggled, and blew me a kiss as I started walking toward David. He turned around the second I arrived, facing me.

  “what do you want to know?” he asked his breath heavy.

My eyebrows rose, and I looked around, so many people were walking, or talking on there cell phones. Little kids were hugging there mom and dads or eating ice cream and I prayed they wouldn’t hear anything he was about to say.

 “Everything”, I told him, bluntly and exact


© 2011 lovebug


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on June 22, 2011
Last Updated on June 22, 2011


Author

lovebug
lovebug

Weston, FL



About
I'm 16 years old, eccentric, and Haitian. I don't know what else to tell you except that I love writing stories. Its something i would love to do in the future and its something I do today. When I'm N.. more..

Writing
F**k IT F**k IT

A Poem by lovebug


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by lovebug