Nightmare

Nightmare

A Chapter by lovebug

  I couldn't believe my ears, it was exactly what I was thinking, I shook my head, something just wasn't right about him. An unfamiliar feeling curled under my stomach, making me want to gag.
    I hadn't thought of anything lately except where we were going next, and just when he comes in the picture, my world is turned upside down, could this possibly get any worse.
    My head began spinning, and before I knew it we were spinning.  Have you ever heard of Jesus take the wheel, well this is what was happening. For some reason the car had lost control, Ramie was trying to swerve the car to the right lane but it just wouldn't budge. It just kept on spinning round and Ramie's seat belt was no longer in place.  There was screaming everywhere, people were bumping their head in the windows and one of them was Ramie.

   “Ramie!” I screamed, trying to hold on to something, anything, all the while trying to get close to him. “Ramie!”

   Tears were pouring down my face, my heart was beating so hard that I could practically feel it and it was horribly painful. I didn't know what to do but before I knew it we were under a mountain and no way to get out. And before I knew it, everything went dark


© 2011 lovebug


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 21, 2011


Author

lovebug
lovebug

Weston, FL



About
I'm 16 years old, eccentric, and Haitian. I don't know what else to tell you except that I love writing stories. Its something i would love to do in the future and its something I do today. When I'm N.. more..

Writing
F**k IT F**k IT

A Poem by lovebug


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by lovebug