chap 3

chap 3

A Chapter by lovebug

   After what felt like a couple of hours, I woke up, and I felt something dripping down my cheeks, I knew it must've been blood and impulsively I touched it.
   “Hiss”, I gasped, and put my hand back down but I wasn't gasping for air because it wasnt my cheek that hurt, no something was wrong with my hand. I moved my hand again, but there was so much pain, I howled like a wolf.  It was broken; as I looked up, I bumped into something and my eyes widened, it was Ramie.

    “Ramie”, I squeaked.

 He half smiled, “I’m glad your okay”, he said, his eyes closing.

  I felt something warm touch my pants, it was blood, his blood. I touched his back and he slightly flinch. He had lost massive amounts of blood and he kept losing more, I had to get help or he wouldn't make it. My hands started to become sweaty and my eyes started watering as I looked at Ramie's sweaty body, as I felt how cold his hands were. I needed to get help and quick.

  “HELP” I screamed, hoping someone would hear me. I looked at Lana, she was unconscious and her forehead was bleeding, I looked at David but it wasn’t him that I was down looking at, it was his seat, he wasn't in here. I finally let myself go into panic mode when i saw that Johnny was no longer in the car and tears came flooding down.  And for the first time in my life I didn't know what to do and that scared me, how was I suppose to be of any help to anybody if I didn't know what to do.

 "Help... Please", I said, choking a little from my own tears.
 
 CREEK, SLAM, I turned around and let a little gasp. The door was in the floor and David was right in front of me with Johnny in his left arms and was trying to sooth his loud crying. I carefully looked at the little boy and there was nothing on him, not even a scar. I breathed a sigh of relief
    Slowly David pulled Ramie out, then Mike and then Lana.  I got out by myself, placing myself besides Ramie, tears just kept coming down and I couldn't stop myself from crying.

 “Do you have a cell phone?” David asked, his tone a bit rough. I looked at him he had no bruises either except  one in his left arm but I couldn’t think about that right now.

   I shook my head, “No, but Mike does”.

  David slowly searched Mike pockets until he found the phone. He dialed 911 and told them where we were and that we were in trouble. They came after one hour but it seemed like forever, finally they took Ramie and Mike and placed them onto the ambulance.

  “Can we come too” I said a bit angry that they took so long but I was taking Ramie's and the others pulse all the while and I knew they were still alive. The only thing I was feeling now was thankful that they came

   “Yeah just hope in”, the doctors said.

  I climb in the truck and realized this was where they were going to do everything; they didn't even have to go to the hospital. They had all the materials, the scissors, the anesthesia, the beeping machine and more. I smiled a bit, feeling extremely thankful.


© 2011 lovebug


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 22, 2011


Author

lovebug
lovebug

Weston, FL



About
I'm 16 years old, eccentric, and Haitian. I don't know what else to tell you except that I love writing stories. Its something i would love to do in the future and its something I do today. When I'm N.. more..

Writing
F**k IT F**k IT

A Poem by lovebug


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by lovebug