Pounding

Pounding

A Chapter by lovebug

  “I’m sorry, you probably didn’t want me to say that, or drink your blood, even if that is what you’re meant to do, I don’t want to force you to do it. I want you to give me your blood willingly".
  i smiled a bit, "It was weird though, drinking your blood I mean, I felt so alive, so happy. You know, is that what ecstasy feels like”.

  He laughed, “Well, that’s how it feels like for me every time I suck someone’s blood”.

  I nodded, I saw how his eyes flooded with hunger and desire when my mouth was bleeding. Suddenly I felt it; David was thirsty, incredibly thirsty. I didn’t know how I felt that, I just did.

   "hey did you drink yet?”

  He shook his head;” I’m going to have to wait until tomorrow”.

 I looked at him, and smirked, “why don’t you drink mine?” I said, giving him my arms.

 He looked at it like it was poison, “no thank you”, he said.

 “Are you saying my blood isn’t good enough for you?” I asked mimicking him.

 “Yes”, he said, shrugging.

   Rage boiled up in me, “drink”, I ordered.

 His eyes had a hint of anger, but finally he put his head down, I saw a flash of white, and I knew he took out his fangs. Then, to my surprise he started sucking it; pain was all over my body.

  “You can stop…. Whenever you want”, I said, struggling a bit.

 He nodded, and I felt the way my blood was being sucked out of me, and suddenly my body felt very hot, I don’t know if It was out of desire or fear but I couldn’t hold it in anymore, I roared. He finished, and licked the left over blood on my arms, and then his lips.

  “How was it?” I asked, a bit self-conscious.

“Irresistible”, he said, his eyes full of desire and heat.

   I gulped, “um… that’s good, I think”.

Then the door was kicked opened, and thankfully it didn’t break.

  "Ramie, what the hell was that!”, I screamed, letting everyone in while I closed the door.

  He stared at David, cracking his knuckles, the suddenly, BAM, he punched David on the face three times, until I screamed stop.

   My heart was pounding madly with anger, “can you tell me why the hell you did that?” I asked gently but the air was full of menace. “Was it good David, was Suki’s blood good in your motherfucking mouth!”

 “It was more then good Ramie”, he said smiling, “it was unexplainable” I blushed a little, seeing the matter at hand.

  “You b***h”, he said, going for the aim.

“Ramie stopped; I had ordered him to do that”. Ramie’s body went as stiff as I log.

  “what?” he said turning around, “and why the hell did you do that?” I smiled cheesily,

 “well, um, you see, he let me suck his blood, and he was thirsty, I could feel it”. David’s eyes widened, he didn’t know that I felt it; he just thought I was being a.. noble.

   Ramie put his head on his forehead, “Suki; he’s supposed to do that”.

“Yeah, but, he didn’t want to do it in the first place, and I felt like I forced him to, I just wanted to return the favor”.

  Ramie looked at David, “I’m sorry; it’s just that, I need to protect her”.

David nodded, “I understand that, but isn’t that job up to me”. It wasn’t a question just a statement Ramie smiled.

  "I like you, I mean, for a vampire anyway”. David nodded in agreement, and then Ramie turned to me. “And you little missy, you do not, I repeat, do not offer your blood to anybody, you got that”. I nodded in agreement, “okay, well, now that you had your blood, are you hungry?” Ramie asked.

  The blood David I had sucked out of me did make me feel a little famished, but I didn’t mind. I nodded, and sat down to eat Chinese food with them. The burning had gone down when David fed me his blood, but now my mind was awake and I had a better picture of what I was. I looked at Ramie, I smiled, he ate his food with pleasure, well everybody knew Ramie loved Chinese food, I did to. But I had things to worry about, I wanted to ask Ramie, but I didn’t know how, he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, and started eating my food; I couldn’t ask him, not now


© 2011 lovebug


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on June 23, 2011
Last Updated on June 23, 2011


Author

lovebug
lovebug

Weston, FL



About
I'm 16 years old, eccentric, and Haitian. I don't know what else to tell you except that I love writing stories. Its something i would love to do in the future and its something I do today. When I'm N.. more..

Writing
F**k IT F**k IT

A Poem by lovebug


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by lovebug