Suck it

Suck it

A Chapter by lovebug

  The next day came, and I woke up with rain pouring and the sound of the television on. I sat up, and saw Lana, she was already dressed in  a black tank top and purple mini skirt, and she smiled at me.

   "You better hurry up, were going shopping”.

 I groaned, "I really dont want to, and i mean, its raining outside, I can stay here by myself, cant I?”

  She shrugged; “ask Ramie, I can be left alone with Ralph, all day and night”.

I sat up straight, "would you be willing to give him your virginity?” I asked bluntly. She blushed, embarrassed that I even thought that, she shook her head.

  "No, but I would give him my single status”.

 I squealed,” ekkkk, so you really do like him, wow, when did you find out?”

  She smiled at me, putting her diamond studs on,” I’ll tell you when I come back, you know, considering that you’re not going”. I shook my head, I really didn’t feel good, my stomach was churning and my body felt weak.

  ” I really don’t want to stay, but I really DONT want to go”. Lana stared at me for a moment, the nodded, her breathing slightly heavy.

  "alright; I’ll tell Ramie you’re not feeling good”.

I nodded, thankful that she was here, “thank you”, I said, a bit taken aback that my voice was so hoarse. She didn’t look surprise though; she just left and went to Ramie.

  He came back, and his hands felt my forehead, “damn, are you sure your okay if we leave”.

   I tried to nod, but pain shot through me like lightening,” I-I’m okay with it”.

Ramie didn’t say anything, he just stared at me, and then he hugged me, “we’ll take care of you when we come back okay, but David’s staying with you for now”.

  I looked at him, and he eyes burned with frustration, he didn’t say anything, as a matter of fact he just left the room, his face pale white. I suddenly felt a huge amount of guilt and a burning of some kind in my stomach. It hurted like hell, but I wanted them gone before I started panicking. When they left the burning got more pronounced, it felt like burning lava was in my stomach, and it was expanding until it was enveloped my whole body.
   I started screaming, I couldn’t help it, and my eyes started losing its vision. Every time I stop screaming, the burning kept on getting worse, I felt like I was on fire.  My body was scorching, and I started sweating like crazy, I even started hyperventilating, and I knew I had to get help. I wanted someone by my side, that, at least, would calm me down, I Looked at the door.

  “Davi- David, help”, as soon as I whispered that he came in. His shirt looked different; I looked at it more profoundly, and found out that he rolled up his sleeves. I laughed, “Sorry; I forgot that you had to…… ”. I started screaming again, and I was embarrassed. He came towards me, and put his arm near my mouth, I realized what he wanted me to do, and I pushed his hands away. “No…” I tried to say, but it didn’t come out sounding normal.

  “You have to drink, either you do that, or the pain will continue to get worse until you die”.  I looked at him, how his long black hair was getting longer, “I’ll wait for Ramie, he, he can give me blood”.

  He shook his head, “I can barely hear you”, he pushed his hands toward my mouth, not letting me push it away. I could smell it, the blood running through his veins. It smelled spicy, just like him, and with a hint of… vanilla. I laughed; I was treating his blood like food. He wouldn’t take his hand away, and my body was burning more, and more, it wanted his blood.

  “It okay”, he said, taking a strand of my hair,” I was meant to do this”.

As soon as he said that, my control broke, and I started sucking his arms, I was so thankful I didn’t devour it.

  He laughed,” don’t worry, werewolves do devour, but they ALSO know how to suck blood out of someone, they just hate doing it”. I wasn’t listening to him, I just loved the way his warm blood was pulsing through my body, the way I felt alive and connected…. With him.

  He stiffened, “that’s it, Suki”, he said, his voice rough and gentle at the same time. I sucked for a few more minutes, and then pulled away, the burning had stopped, and the shaking was getting a little better. I hugged him, not sure of what else to do, he had sacrificed his… blood for me, as weird as that sounded.

  "Thank you”, I said, licking blood from my lips,” next time, I’ll drink from someone else”.

  He chuckled; “my blood wasn’t good enough for you?”

“It was amazing” I blurted out, and clamped my hand in my mouth. He looked at me, his eyes boring in mines,” I really hate it when you do that, you know?” He didn’t ask me what I hated he just said.

  "I know"


© 2011 lovebug


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on June 23, 2011
Last Updated on June 23, 2011


Author

lovebug
lovebug

Weston, FL



About
I'm 16 years old, eccentric, and Haitian. I don't know what else to tell you except that I love writing stories. Its something i would love to do in the future and its something I do today. When I'm N.. more..

Writing
F**k IT F**k IT

A Poem by lovebug


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by lovebug