WTF

WTF

A Chapter by lovebug

   "Ramie, Mike!" my heart was beating a thousand times faster, and the worst outcome was swirling in my mind, making me cry. what if Ramie was caught in the fire and couldn’t get out, what about Mike? As we ran in we saw the doctors.
 
  “Where’s Ramie!” I screamed, grabbing one of the doctors shirt, “where’s my uncle!”

    “Calm down baby girl, I’m right here”.

  I turned around, and smiled widely as I saw him standing there, wrapped in bandages.” Ramie” I said throwing myself at him. 

   “Uf, calm down” he groaned rubbing his back.

 “Oh”, I said smiling,” sorry I’m just happy that you’re okay”. I saw Lana hugging Mike with johnny reaching up to pat her head for comfort as tears were running down her face. I was still shocked to see her cry but I knew she would've of, she loved mike and so did I.  “You to Mike, I’m so happy your okay”.

“Hey I’m glad that I'm okay” he said, grinning widely and coming up to me and hugged me and then with a shocked look, he stared at my arms. "Sweetie, did you rip your cast open?"
    I looked at my arm cheesily, and smiled, it wasn't broken anymore. I looked at David, he had been right, my arm had healed after a couple of minutes
 
  "Huh, who knew?" I said still hugging him and smiled at myself softly, David did, I thought. As we finished hugging, they both looked at David.

  “Thank you for taking care of Ramie's niece and my daughter as we were out but you still have some explaining to do", Mike said. 

   “Yeah David”, Ramie said, his voice going rough. “You gotta lot of explaining to do”.
 
  Huh? Now I was confused, why were they acting like he was the enemy, why were they being so rude to him. I don't know what came over me but I had to release my anger.
 
   “Are you crazy?! I shouted. "This man saved your life and all you’re doing is ratting your mouths off like he did something wrong, He was the one who saved your lives. If he hadn’t called the police, who called the ambulance,  you two would be dead, okay, so gave him some thanks”.

  “Suki” Ramie said, his eyes filled with guilt and pain just like that time.

I took a step back and looked at him, “I’m sorry I just had to say that”, and I ran away.


© 2011 lovebug


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 22, 2011


Author

lovebug
lovebug

Weston, FL



About
I'm 16 years old, eccentric, and Haitian. I don't know what else to tell you except that I love writing stories. Its something i would love to do in the future and its something I do today. When I'm N.. more..

Writing
F**k IT F**k IT

A Poem by lovebug


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by lovebug