Black Wedding  Part 1

Black Wedding Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 180

Black Wedding

Part 1

 

 

Eli told me to follow his lead and I would be fine, but because he was the anointed High, Bishop Son I was to leave the room so they can give him some sort of special blessing while his friends took their seats with the rest of the occult to watch the black wedding. I shrugged my shoulders and waited with my brotherhood that would be my honor guard for the night.


It wasn’t long before they called me back inside the room and we both had been anointed and dressed in the rich robes. Then we were led out into the hallway hearing people start to sing as we made our way out to them. I didn’t recognize the song because sounded like gibberish. Eli walked beside me and explained they were singing to our God to welcome us into his presence as they present us to our brides to be.


The moment we reached the back of the house we were told to wait. I watched as the two girls came forward with women as their honor guard. They two were dressed in the same robes as we were, but they had black see-through veils covering their faces that went down almost to their midsection. It seemed so out of place with the white robes, they too were barefoot.


Once they have approached the mark. The sisterhood that was escorting them, they paired Eli and me up with our brides to be. Many of the people were crying as they held a tissue in their hands as we were being paired up. The moment we started down the aisle I heard the gongs announcing that ceremony had begun I looked at my watch and it was 10 pm just like Eli said it would be when it would start.


Eli's face showed no emotion as if this was just everyday occurrence as he was led first with some of the brotherhood, which was 4 brethren as his honor guard with us in the middle as the congregation at the sides raised black satin cloth above our heads like a canopy. With a pentagram outlined in red with the ugly goat head at its center and the strange symbols inside a double circle… Down the aisle was a rich deep red carpet to keep our feet clean, with gold edging and strange symbols etched in silver. It was if it had been made special for us, or it was what they used for wedding ceremonies such as this one.


In front of us were two huge bonfires on each side of the altars not far from them and the High Bishop and its high councilors setting in behind and in front, noticing that some of the seats were still empty. Eli couldn’t say anything because he was walking a few paces ahead of me. He was told to go first because he was the High Bishops anointed son. Even though his sister Rhoda who I was about to marry had as much right as he did, but because she was a woman she didn’t have that right.


Unless someone lesser then her brother Eli was being married too, but the only person she could marry is me as being the only male until it was time for her to be called back. Eli had the right to as I also had the right to share our wives with each other so they could bear worthy children.


Once the child was born they would be raised in the church and would be trained and taught to fill our shoes in high positions in the church do their parentage. The other women we didn’t marry were seen as nothing but concubines and w****s of the church. I wasn’t sure how many wives we were allowed to have I would have to ask Eli and made mental note to do so.


The moon had reached its high point was big and full and orange with a dark circle around it. Some call it a harvest moon as it remains full for about three days each day the moon gets darker than on its last night it softens to bright white. The Indians say that when there is a circle around the moon it means a big storm on the horizon.


Yet tonight I think had a whole completely different meaning. Knowing they wanted to do the final anointing of the wedding ceremony at the stroke of midnight right before the feast would begin, and from there we would be having sex until 2 or so when a large gong would announce that we have completed the ceremony.


Once he was partway down the aisle I was told to follow as I took my bride who was weeping as she took me by the arm. She asked if I was scared in a whisper. I said. “A little bit.”


She said. “I am too, but because I am going to be your first.” Which I understood according to Eli that it was a great honor, somehow that didn’t make me feel any better. The moment we made it to the altar I noticed a large bed not far from here it was encased with black and red roses on the bed with black silk sheets and golden pillows. Draped around it its post was where green vines with several kinds of flowers encircling them.


I also notice four poles that encompassed the bed that had been placed around the bed with white sheet on each side opened like a four-sided tent that was to be walls for our privacy with four large like lamppost in each of the corners to give us light, but to also give off the shadows of our lovemaking.


It didn’t take a genius to know that Eli was going to share the same bed, which wasn’t a new experience for me. Yet it bothered me that after tonight that I would be or in my case Shawn would be married not only to Eli but to his sister Rhoda as well. There was also another tent which I was told was to be our bathing tent, it was quite dark as it was bathed in the shadows to get much detail even more so without my glasses. Instead, I focused what was ahead of me as I cringed seeing the ceremonial knifes sitting nearby on the altar as we made our way too where Eli Dad the High Bishop was waiting.


There were two altars this time one was covered with black satin cloth with two large lit candles. One white and the other black, the candle holder was made of gold sitting on the biggest one of the two; with a small gold chalice and a large golden bowl, and a burning bowl of fire, sitting in the middle.


As I watched for my friends and finding none, but then again if I could see them so could everyone else, and so far what I have seen and been through, there wasn’t a need call in the Calvary. Even though I felt they should have been called in regardless of the moment they were rapping those young boys and the girls. But Tony and they wanted more than sexual abuse.


They wanted a lot more; they wanted to deal with the entire coven in one big sweep. Being small and contained unlike the ones Heber and Highland and the outer towns and cities near them; making the job a little more on the impossible side or a challenge to eat the whole apple, but it was a good start and it would provide much of the information on how things worked inside the church as we go town to town, city by city and state by state, until the church no longer was a threat to our way of life.


Just seeing the altar it made me shiver to remember how I had watched a child being impregnated and killed her grandfather. Then as the brethren that had been chosen to be in the circle feasted on him as they shared his organs with each other. I prayed this wasn’t going to happen to me tonight, even though I was told I wasn’t being sacrificed or the girls or Eli. It still freaked me out, but I had to put my big boy pants on and do whatever it took. So others like me and their parents won’t ever have to go through this.


The smaller altar was sitting sideways while the bigger one sat long ways as if it created a T shape as the High Bishop stood at the top end of the small altar draped with golden silk with the same pentagram inlaid with silver thread like our robes in the middle and draped down the sides.


He too was wearing white and gold like we were, but on his forehead was painted the same symbol of the pentagram-like the ones on my wrists and the people in his congregation. The difference was he was wearing a black cape over his white robe and it too had the pentagram on it painted in white.


I was told to kneel on the soft red pillows infringed with gold tassels facing Eli, and the girl I was to be married to kneel beside me the same carpet was used as our flooring and run up around both altars at least what I could see as I knelled at the altar in front of Eli as directed. Eli stretched out his left and right hand across the altar, taking my hands.


Making sure he doesn’t touch or hurt my bandage fingers; I had let him re-wrap them after he had bathed me. Putting on a show how much it hurt just to move them. I watched as the girls themselves took both their hands as we placed them on the small altar in front of us, which was strange in itself.


I watched as the High Bishop went to the large altar to the side of us and grabbed the small knife like the ones I had seen in Heber with the golden snake and the encrusted with white diamonds and the eyes with small red rubies and small chalice no bigger than a small wine glass.


He blessed the knife causing it to burn. Which I understand is trick using alcohol and colored power that is used when making fireworks. That with a touch of a button the fire can be ignited. Still, I had to admit it was kind of cool, but no longer magical once you knew how the trick was done.


The High Bishop placed the sharp tip at Eli’s left forefinger and caused it to bleed squeezing it over the chalice. He did the same to my finger using the ones that wasn't bandaged. He handed both me and Eli a cotton ball once he had enough blood from us and did the same to the girls, wondering why he only needed a small amount when the other rituals I had witness evolved cutting the palm their hands.


I made mental note, but knowing I could ask Eli about it because it would sell us out, but Tony and his team could find out during their interrogation. He then said a few words in Latin, and added red wine to the chalice and swirled it. He took the chalice and poured a few drops into the burning bowl and let burn over each of our heads. The congregation chanted words I couldn’t make out, as we remained kneeling, holding our partner's hands across the altar.


Once he had made the full circle he motioned forward one man and one woman who had been standing guard who had lead us here as part of our honor guard as I watched them step to the sides as the others moved to the front taking places at the sides of our altars as I watch men, girls on right side and the men on the left in straight line. I watched as the High Bishop handed the chalice to the woman once two had come forward and the burning bowl to the man.


Eli explained later that they represented our birth parents; in the afterlife as we wait to be reborn. It seemed though it should have been four sets one of each of us. It didn’t matter too me because it really wasn’t important. I should note that they were dressed in black with a white stripe and gold edging with same symbols that were on our white robes and the High Bishop echoed in sliver, setting them apart of our honor guard and our wedding guests. Both were wearing black hoods to hide their identities as they remained neutral as each of our parents.


Yet I smiled as I noticed that they were not who they seemed to be as I noticed that they had been replaced… as one of them was Tony and the girl I had fought in the gym who I understand her name is Jenny when the light reflected just enough to see their faces. I refocused on my role not wanting to give them away.


I didn’t ask a question regarding how they took on the role as our assumed parents, guessing that the ones that were chosen to be had somehow had an untimely accident and had been replaced. It also stated that Tony and Jenny knew everything regarding the wedding ceremony and in some ways it made me angry knowing that Tony could have told me what I was in for, unless he was afraid I would back out, knowing if I did we wouldn’t be going forward with operation occult take down; where we would eliminate the threat one place at a time until they no longer pose as a threat to anyone.


No... there was no backing out, knowing I could never live with myself knowing the longer they existed Men, women and children were being raped and murdered and hiding behind the church to commit crimes so bad it gives me nightmares, even today I have them, after participating to a certain extent, but when it came to the harder stuff.


I only participated as a watcher, not a doer. Never killing anyone, never doing more then I had to stay alive and keep my families alive and my friends. So I put on a fake smile and put on my big boy pants and prayed that I wouldn’t let them down.


I watched the High Bishop grab a stick that had been burning snuffing the flame out, then rolled the stick in something that looked like red and black ash and set to the side. We were motioned to stand as our would-be parents quickly removed our robes then fold them neatly as someone took them from them and headed for our bathing tent on the side, not more then 15 yards or so from the altar as our would-be parents draped a golden cape over our shoulders with the pentagram outlined in red and silver inlays.


Right away I noticed that Eli had been groomed like me and so were our brides to be. I smiled seeing both the girls naked as their naked skin was still mostly covered with the black see-through veil, but what I could see I liked and wondering how Shawn and the people like him didn’t find a naked woman beautiful because they truly were in my opinion. I returned my focus on Eli as he gave me a silly grin when I noticed him staring at me and then knelled in front of me as I followed Eli’s lead.


Being real glad I wasn’t the shy boy anymore having complete strangers seeing me complete naked or what they could see with the golden cape draped over us and very much aroused due to the pills and so was Eli. Noting he was very well groomed seeing the clean pink flesh around his hairless crotch and sack.


I wasn’t sure if it was part of the ceremony because they didn’t groom me, or Eli asked for it, but I soon realized why as we continued on with the ceremony. The girls according to Eli were always groomed, it did matter if they were slaves or not. It was asked of them to be so separating them from us.


Once we had retaken our position and I retook Eli hands as the High Bishop took a silver bowl that had strange some sort of heavy thick oil put on each of our forearms saying some more words that sounded like gibberish or Latin. He did the same to the girls, once he had anointed us with the oily substance.


He took the burnt stick he had prepared from the sides of the burning bowl and blessed it. Then finished rolling the stick in some sort of ash paste and drew a straight line upon both of Eli’s forearms and reapplying the ash like substance as he made the lines on his arms and down across the top of his hand having us grip each other's forearms into a clasped at our wrist and our forearms.


Until it crossed over unto my left and right forearms like he had done with Eli before taking a burning stick. And what it looked like was he was going to do is set our arms on fire as he came closer and bent down and was about to touch the charred lines he had drawn on Eli’s arms and mine seeing him take a lighted stick from the burning bowl.


I started to jerk away as Eli quickly gripped my forearms more tightly. Telling me it’s not going to hurt. I had to remember Eli had said he had been through this 3 times and I had not seen any burn marks on either of his arms.


The fire symbolized to bring our two souls together, bonding us each other forever in this life and the next. The blood we had all shared meant that we have taken each of inside our hearts and minds, then marrying us to each other, in mind, body, and soul for all eternity. Stating it was a lifetime commitment to each other.


Personally, I think a piece paper would have been simpler, but in God’s eyes, not the United States Court, We were married the moment we had given ourselves to each other with clergy invoking the marriage vows taking Gods place as host and vassal.


The High Bishop said as he leaned down towards Eli after he made sure he had connected the two lines on our arms wrists and hand across our thumbs and forefingers said touching the flame to the lines he had drawn upon us. “I give you Eli Alden my anointed son. To be a mate, husband and friend to Shawn Rothwell, who has been blessed and baptized in the true church of our God Lucifer and his son Mormo, may his blessing be upon you until he calls him into his bosom and be reborn.


“I give you Shawn Rothwell to be a mate, husband, and friend to Eli Alden my anointed son and my successor when the time comes for me to be called to his bosom and be reborn according to the blessings of our most holy prophets, who have blessed this union.”


 He then said something in Latin that sound like gibberish as he set aflame to Eli's arms and watching it quickly race across his arms to mine. His right arm being first and my left arm being second as the flames cress-crossed and ended the second they had run out of gas.


Yet it was Jeff that calmed me telling me, its nothing more then alcohol burn with no heat which was another magic trick, but to look like the High Bishop was using powerful black magic. I still looked real enough to me as I watched the line of ash ignite and make it quickly down Eli’s arms across over to mine.


I didn’t like it as it burned brightly heat or no heat, but it soon distinguished as the High Bishop placed his hand on top of mine and Eli’s, blessing our union as he dipped his fingers into the chalices and retraced the burning line and anointed our foreheads with a pentagram and circle around it. Then traced his fingers down his nose and had Eli take a sip of the chalice as he blessed it. He did the same to me and moved on to the girls.


Apparently, they too were being married to each other as he repeated the ceremony. And third time as my new bride took my hands exchanging places with Eli and the High Bishop repeated the ceremony, but this time we were each given a golden ring with the serpent head and biting its tail, placed it on our right hands… not the left, which would have been more difficult due to my bandaged fingers.


The left hand was used for rings of position of the church, according to Eli; noting the one on the High Bishop left hand while his other hand carried the wedding ring duplicate of ours but encrusted with white diamonds.


Ours too would be elaborate once we have come into our own and had more than one wife and children of our own which in since was plural marriage. That was still practiced in the F LDS church (Former LDS church.) After it had been banned from the LDS church 1840. Some still practices and including the satanic cult, until the big crackdown and soon after it went underground, hoping to regain what they had lost, but so far as of today, the gathering is quite small compared to the 1960-1980s.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep