Pre Wedding Details  Part 1

Pre Wedding Details Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 186

Pre Wedding Details

Part 1


Everyone got up to leave including Paul as he mentioned that I was now available to show him more than a free sample. Jennie turned around was about to slap him across the face for his rudeness, but Dad stopped her and said. “I have a better idea, Jennie. How about you go out to the pool and join the kids. We will take care of Paul. Eric is not the only male in this house that has been taught to give Paul what he wants. After all, it was me that taught him everything and I believe me and Mr. Vincent are more than enough to give him a demonstration and settle this argument once and for all regarding terms of a contract regarding my son.”


Jennie smiled and said. “What excellent idea, be sure to take care of his grooming needs as well. I have been having a difficult time in getting him to do it. Stating that hair on his body makes him a man. Yet for the life of me, I don’t seem to see him as a man with or without it. All he wants is sex, more sex and not from me. Twice since he has signed that contract he has been sleeping around with young girls, the ones that are willing to give him what he wants. I have done everything in my power, to stop him from taking our two boys with him stating they needed to be with a real woman now that they have experienced what is like to have sex.


“Yet tried explained to Paul that your son Eric, chose not to let them do so knowing that they were too young, but all it did was make him angry and he redoubled his efforts. I told them if they did so without my permission I would remove their little penises and fry them up into little sausages. But Paul keeps insisting that it is a breach of the contract regarding what is permitted and what is not.


“I told him I have drawn up divorce papers and showed them to him. So far he hasn’t pushed it, yet he insists he has been robbed of the opportunity to be with Eric and his sons also. I told his mother and she has agreed that this week when he is home he will fulfill the contract and end the argument once and for all. So yes if you can do it then please by all means and I’ll let my two boys work it out with your son, during the time he is home with his mother.”


Paul gasped as she patted his cheek as the two men took him inside the room. I heard the moment they closed the door, Paul, asking what they are doing, hearing Dad laugh. “Oh, we are going to have so much fun. Lance and I have been looking forward to shaving a great big boy such as your self. In fact, maybe I should let my son and his new husband watch.”


Paul said. “You wouldn’t dare? You’re only trying to scare me, you won’t do it, and because it would mean you are raping me?” Dad opened the door and called for me and Eli.


Mom, Tony, and Stringum said they can show the video to the Bishops and my mother then they call us once they have watched it. Eli and I smiled and rubbed his hands together; said. “Let’s give Paul a taste of his own medicine.”


We had learned from Arthur and Shawn that Paul was extra curious to know what it felt like to have sex with a boy, Dad and Stringum were furious once they had learned that Paul had sex with them, just so he could see the difference. According to the boys Paul done it multiple times and really liked it and asked the boys how they prime a new boy for the experience. We were appalled by it but didn’t know if it was true or not, but it was under the truth serum so they had no choice, but to take their word for it. Yet by that time, the deed had been done, and Paul was in the wind.


No one said anything to Jennie about it, not unless they could get a confession from Paul which they intend to do now that he was here. Normally they would have gone to the cops, but Shawn and Arthur have been having sex together for such a long time that their confession would mean very little and it wasn’t consider rape when they had given him permission to do so. Telling him he’d like it if they did it too him, but he had refused.


We opened the door as Dad and Lance were undressing having Paul watch. Dad told us to run the tub for us and them. Paul never saw it coming as Lance came up to him and pushed him against the wall and kissed him hard and fast as Dad reached into the drawer by the bed and pulled out a thermostat of Dr. Sars quick sex remedy as Dad poured it into a cup and dark two cups of it and handed it to Lance while he took his place as he kissed Paul and ripped open his shirt watching the buttons flying across the room, finding him indeed covered with hair again.


Lance too drank two cups and told Paul it was his turn to drink it, as I watched Lance emptied powered like substance in Paul’s cup which Tony had gotten especially for Paul, an extra strong version of the truth serum. It would be at least 30 minutes before it would make it through his system.


Paul asked what Dad and Lance were drinking before he put it to his lips. Dad said; “a new improved version of the horny pill. It works faster and last longer.” Paul nodded and drank the two cups after watching them drink it. Paul asked what about us, Lance shrugged his shoulders and handed the thermostat to us to finish it off.


Dad said. “You boys might as well get undressed; I have told Stringum and Tony to handle it with your mother. You boys can talk to the Bishop later for your interview with them.


“We think that as Nate Carrion should also be baptized and the same with all of us and your new husband and wives tomorrow. So if anyone is watching which I am sure they will. Once they see a whole string of cars and limos going down to the local church here and are baptized. Bishop Sakes said it couldn’t hurt even though it will be under a fake name. Thought we would let god sort it out. It will be like baptizing for the dead somewhere there got to be Nate Carrion in the world or the afterlife, but ask your friend Jeff if it that is ok, if not we will skip it.”


I nodded and smiled at Eli and said. “You know we never got that chance to be alone together and I did promise you something extra special.” Eli brought me into a kiss and helped me off with my shirt and I did likewise with him until we were both naked. I picked up our clothes and set them inside the hamper. And reached into the closet for two robes even though they were little big for both of us. We didn’t want to disturb my mother and them while watching our sex tape, leading to more shocks and more questions. Paul asked where Eli and I were going.


Dad said. “To bathe, where we are all going but first we are going shave this rug off you and do the rest in the tub. You can come peaceably or we can do it the hard way. After all, you have stated that you have signed the contract and you are entitled to share yourself with us. We are just honoring that contract. If you would like we can always tear it up and send you packing, where your wife will sign the divorce papers for being a very bad boy that can’t be trusted around other women and nudists like us.


“Make your choice now Paul because we won’t tolerate any more lies and or rude behavior from you. We know what you have done, we know all about the women that you have been sleeping with and trying to get your two boys too. Normally we wouldn’t care, but none of those girls were in our little club and way under the age boundaries of what your wife has set for you. 


“We even know that you have had sex with Shawn and Arthur, multiple times according to them. I am willing to look away on that one too, considering they asked you to do it, and it's not like they haven’t been having sex with other men or boys for a very long time. Now, what’s it going to be Paul are you in are you out? Because once you are out, there will be no getting back in, and there will be no more sharing yourself with us or my son or his friends that want to.”


Paul said. “So you mean you know everything including that I had sex with Shawn and Arthur?”


Dad said. “Of course I do, and you’re going to tell me everything about it. Because you are going to find out exactly how it feels. You’re going to tell us in great detail and we are going to record your confession and give it to your wife and the police; if you ever try doing it too my son or his friends or anyone at all, not only will she divorce you. You could end up behind bars, and I have many, many friends that don’t like pedophiles and if they find out. Let’s just say you won’t live long in prison or become someone's b***h.”


Paul asked; “how when I refuse to talk?”


Dad said. “Ever heard of truth serum? You have just drunk it down in two glasses of our special sex remedy. Oh, you think that because I drank some and Lance drank some as well as the boys that it’s not true. Think again,” Lance waved the empty bag in front of his eyes, Dad said. “Yours was laced, ours wasn’t. I say you have about 25 minutes before it hits your brain and you begin to feel a little bit sleepy, and your tongue just spills your guts.” Paul slumped down hoping to stop them.


Dad and Lance caught him said. “Not so fast Paul. I’ll tranq you if I have too, your wife gave us permission and so did you several times. If you say no now then it means you are breaching your own contract and we will tear it up and send you home and let Jennie deal with you, in fact, she plans to take you for every cent you got for all the things you have done. Now suck it up or tell us you want to go home.” Paul shook his head and Dad and Lance smiled.


Dad said. “Damn, and here I thought for sure we’d get you out of our hair. Oh well, it is what is,” Dad and Lance helped him to the bed and finished undressing him using a big hunting knife so they can peel him like an onion as we waited for the truth serum to take effect.


Paul said. “You’re ruining my clothes you do realize that?”


Lance said.” So what, it's not like we can’t buy some new ones, besides you took to long to remove them yourself. Not to worry though I am sure we have whole house full naked nudist running around and you can just join them or wear a robe.” Once he was down to his skin, Lance reached into the drawer and pulled out the electric hair clippers they like to use when cutting our hair and to use on his fur rugs like Paul. Lanced shaved him like a sheep as Dad got ready and set the tape recorder on the table next to Paul.


The truth serum still hadn’t taken effect as Paul was still fairly lucid so they helped him to the tub telling us boys if we wouldn’t mind cleaning up after them so Dotty wouldn’t have a cow. Eli blushed when he realized that meant leaving the room, so we could grab the vacuum and new bedding for the bed.


He paled when my grandma came out of her room. She gave him and me a smile; and said. “There you boys are, can you tell me where I might find your Dad Eric?”


I said. He is still in the room with Paul and a little busy grooming him.”


 Grandma smiled and said. “I see, and then he wouldn’t mind if I just came on in and watched?”


I shrugged my shoulders. Grandma patted Eli on the cheek and said. “Welcome to the family, you can call me grandma. Everyone else does.”


Eli nod as we watched her go inside the bedroom. Paul screamed. “Holy s**t women were naked in here.”


Grandma giggled. “I know, and I thought my two big boys could use some help grooming you.”


Dad said. “What excellent idea,” Dad peaked around the corner said. “Boys, your services are no longer needed Paul clean up his own damn mess,” and closed the door.


Eli said. “Now what?” I said. “I guess that means we either play twenty questions or go out to the pool and join our friends.”


Eli looked at me and said. “Like this, but were naked.” I shrugged my shoulders and headed for the pool Eli followed me considering I wasn’t in the mood to play twenty questions. We passed the kitchen seeing Mom and she gave us each a smile. Eli didn’t mind her seeing him naked because like me she knew every inch of him.


She said. “I take it grandma decided to help Lance and your Dad?” I nodded. She said. “Good, he deserves what he gets, you mind helping set the table since you would barely have an hour to if that before dinner will be ready?”  Eli and I shrugged our shoulders. He grabbed the plates and I the silverware and did what we're asked.


Susan screamed coming into the kitchen, as we noticed she was fully clothed with a book in her hand. “What hell, I swear every time I see you and you freaky immoral friends are naked.”


I quickly pointed out. “If haven’t gotten the memo, we were nudist and that means we're always naked.”


Susan growled. “But is winter, you immoral nudist should be hibernating.”


I said. “Hibernating is for bears, not nudists we just remain inside where we toast are very beautiful naked bodies by a roaring fire.”


Susan said. “I am going back to my room so I don’t have to look at you and them,” head back to her room.


My mother said. “Susan, why aren’t you at the pool with the others?”


Susan growled. “Because Mom they are all naked including my sister who hasn’t a brain in her head. Dad is so going to hear about this.”


Mom said. “Good, because I want you to tell him that the moment we get home, all he going to see is nothing but naked boys and girls and if you don’t like it. I guess that means you will be spending your whole vacation in your room. So I’ll giving you fair warning, either take your clothes off or put on a bathing suit, I am giving you 10 minutes to decided or I will decide for you, and you already know which I will choose.” Susan screamed as the door slammed shut.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on May 27, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep