A touch Of Cruelty  Part 2

A touch Of Cruelty Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 191-1

A touch Of Cruelty

Part 2

 


The monster smiled at us and said placing several walkies talkies on the table pushing our plates to make room. “I couldn’t resist after watching you all on the monitors downstairs. I decided I wanted a first-class seat watching my two boys work. Plus I have decided that I would like to participate and I knew my three boys wouldn’t pass up a chance to help. So please continue. O’ I changed our plans or I should say change your plans. I left word with your mother that you wouldn’t be coming back to the hotel until sometime tonight or even in the morning and have arranged a car if she wanted to go home without you; or if she wanted to be dropped off with Paul Cranny and his family at their place.


“I told her I think it would be best that you boys spent the night here after a very long day yesterday and today. Plus with the extra bonuses I have left you here with two more boys and their sister then just the two I told you about I wanted you, boys, to do entire family for your first of proving that you can, One or two boys yes and their parents seemed to easy knowing you boys are more then capable of I wanted it to be a surprise and something special. Oh good my boys have arrived. This will be a good experience for them to learn how to prepare new converts to our church…. Come and watch and perhaps once Eric and Eli have prepared them they will let have a taste as well.”


They came to his side as he quickly removed their robes and told the boys adding to our nakedness. That they could help clean the room, tsking at the pig sty we were making. The moment Dora came in he ordered her to clean up the mess and have one the men bring in a barrel so they can burn whatever Eli and I weren’t going to use of their clothing. She bowed and picked up our finished plates from the table and took them with her. I said. “Don’t forget the cold sodas for all of us, oh make sure you bring back some chocolate sauce and whip cream. Eli and I have hankering for chocolate covered penis, breast, and sweet spot.”


She quickly left and turned my attention to the High Bishop and asked. “It is ok we indulge ourselves to our liking?”


He laughed. “Of course it is, you boys can have them anyway you like. I too like a chocolate covered penis, but I prefer mine with a hint of cinnamon and cherries.” I cringed inside learning there was no help coming not with him in the room; we still needed to neutralize the leaders. It got even worst… if could get any worst as he turned on the TV and switched the channel then cursed as he got up and yelled out the door down the stairs. “I told you, boys, I want my monitors switched up to this room. Either do what I have asked…”


Jessie said. “Dad… look… you just had it on the wrong channel.”


He said. “O.’ well then,” and took his seat and said. “I wanted you boys to see this, just so you know that I mean what I said about having your friends and family watched. Now that suns coming up the picture will be much better.” Even though I knew they were… it still didn’t help seeing it as they were watching them.


There was nothing more then I liked then show off. I refocused on my task at hand as Jeff updated that the King has increased his watchful knights to make sure they are doing exactly as he has instructed. He picked up one of the Walkies talkies he laid on the table, calling for an update. We watched and listened as he was being updated that everything was how it should be.


He told someone to knock on my mother’s houses door and invite him and his friends in. Noticing the gun in one hand and noticing the white mask and the hood covering up his identity as he pounds on the door until my grandmother in her bathrobe opened the door. She saw the gun and him and backed away as she asked what the meaning of this. Watching him backhand her telling her to shut her pie hole and make a pot of coffee.


She quickly told him they don’t drink coffee in the house he backed handed her again told her to sit on the couch as one of them brought in the rest of the equipment and sent some to bring everyone to the living room; Sending another person to the store to buy them some including a nice coffee maker. All of them were wearing hoods and masks.


The King radios the guy and said. “I told you to not harm them; if you touch them again without my permission you’ll be dead before you touch the ground. I just wanted you to alert her that she was being watched and hook up the cameras inside the house, not terrorize them. The boys are so far doing what I have asked and until then…” He Yelled. “Keep your damn hands off them and apologize and get out of the house once you have placed the cameras.”


He clicked off the radio and said. “Brutes, filthy bruits, I won’t stand for it.” He picked up another radio and told someone. “Kill them they just insulted my guests and not in front of their grandmother or the children. I don’t want to clean up the blood. Do it where they can’t see it and get rid of the bodies.”


He got a quick. “Yes, master,” and a solute in front of the camera. And once again the face’s was covered up with a white mask. The moment the men left the house after they apologized and told my grandmother not to leave the house for any reason. They were grabbed and drug off to the end of the street and killed as we watched them do it with a knife across each of their throats. The King complained because he couldn’t see everything always having to switch between channels. He gave a frustrated sigh and got up and asked. “What are you boys hungry for, for breakfast?”


Eli said; “blueberry pancakes and lots of sausages.”


He asked. “And the rest of you what would you like. I may be monster to you at the moment, but I am not cruel, we all have to eat.” They didn’t say a word he said. “Fine, you can all have the same,” and shrugged his shoulders, like it didn’t matter yelled. “W***e, get your a*s up here. Where in the hell is everyone?” He growled angrily as he told his boys to watch, that there will be a quiz on how to prepare new converts, and then complained. “I missing the best part,” then turned and said. “Don’t move until I get back.”


Their father linked with me and asked. “now what.” I shrugged my shoulders, Eli too shrugged his, as we stayed right where we were. Dora soon came in with the sodas with two men bring in a large metal barrel so we can burn these clothes; She quickly linked with me and Eli that the men he is looking for have left the building so to speak. Indicating that plan was still a go, making it even harder for our King to do his job.


I told the Jessie and his brothers to place there their shoes and socks and pants into the barrel then told to make sure they remove the shoelaces first. Just in case I needed something else to tie them up with. Man I hated this, I linked with their Dad and apologized stating it part of the process of preparing new converters that the clothes they came in with would be destroyed, but new ones or robe would be provided once they have all been prepared. It was to humiliate them further so they would know that we were in charge not them. As a graduation present, they get to live. I tried to make it sound like a joke, but it really wasn’t all that funny.


Eli said as he linked with me. “Did he want us to wait with the boys before finished taking their clothes off?”


I shrugged my shoulders and said. "Don’t see the point considering were naked, Jessie and his brothers are naked and the King himself is naked. It’s not like their sister going to care now, everywhere she looks there are naked boys.” Eli agreed and I linked with their sister and said. “Sorry, but about this, but it's pointless not finish taking off your bothers clothes. It's just doesn’t seem all that important when you and everyone inside this room are going to end up naked.” She blushed and nodded. I linked to the boys as a group and told them. “Eli’s going to remove your boxers, that the humiliation of your sister has already passed seeing all of us boys and Monster himself naked.”


They looked at each other and their sister as she linked with them that we were right. They each swallowed hard. And Eli grabbed the knife, and started with the oldest boy Ted and took off his boxers I watched as Jessie and his brother’s look at his huge cobra-like penis. I told the boys that they would all get a chance to taste them, but not until we say so.


I saw the hurt looks on their faces. As their Dad, the King of this show came back in. He smiled seeing Ted’s penis and looked at me. I said stating the fact. “We decided since we were naked and your boys and you are naked. We might well finish the job of undressing them and the boys. Knowing you more interested in seeing what they are going to be doing next.”


He said. “Excellent, but what do we do until breakfast? And I need time for my men to set up monitors so we can watch the world around us. I don’t trust my boys not to obey me, twice now they have disappointed me by not following my orders. And I so much what to see this first hand on how you boys will prepare your first converts.”


I said. “Oh, I think we can find plenty to do. Just let us make everyone little more comfortable.”


He nodded and said. “Just the father and the boys, I want you to take your time with their daughter and their mother.”


He nearly clapped with excitement telling us how he can’t wait for us to introduce them to the next phase. I saw the family pale as the mother screamed. “You are a monster, a filthy…” Eli backhands her telling her to shut up. She cried. “Least cover me up?” Eli looked at me and I linked with Dora not finding her, Jeff said out of range, but he told me she said no, don’t do it, it will show weakness.


I linked with their mother and said. “We can’t, it would show we are weak and weakness kills.”


She cried even more as Eli tossed her bra to be tossed into the barrel. He manhandled her on the bed the rest of the way retied her feet and legs to the foot of the bed taking my belt from my robe and tied it so she could be little more comfortable, then went back to finish undressing the boys. Told them to sit against the wall out of the way. Moving them one at a time, once they were completely naked and moved their sister as well so she had no choice but to see her brothers completely naked, and aroused, from being overly excited, The King smiled seeing large cobras size penis varying of size due to their age. I watch as he and his boys licked their lips want very much to taste them and feel them inside of them.


I linked with Jeff and he sounded frustrated because everything had slow down to crawl because they couldn’t do much until they dealt with the leaders and their warlocks and witches. He told me Stringum and Dad were furious because they couldn’t do more than watch and wait to state it was all on me, and Eli now, because the King won’t make move until he can have his little world at his fingertips. Asking us how we were holding up. I told Jeff to ask if he was joking because it was a very bad joke because we weren’t holding up all that great. With the King taking a ringside seat, keep changing our plans.


Dora came back and said. “Master… it’s going to be a while before the boys can hook up the monitors. Some of them have gone home.”


He looked at her and yelled “What the f**k? I told them this was important.”  He quickly pulled out a robe out of the wardrobe and put it on and slippers. It became obvious this was his room seeing that all his clothes were hung neatly inside. He pushed her aside as if she was nothing; I smiled seeing that the plan was working. I added one more little problem and started by picking up the matches and some lighter fluid and began burning the clothes. The alarm went off and Eli opened the window sounding another alarm as the smoke went out the window.


Dora smiled Eli said. “The bath is cold, you might as well clean it your w***e. You should have thought about it, you stupid b***h.” He backhands her to make it look like it was her fault then he screamed. “You expect us all to eat with such a small table. You heard the Master we are all having breakfast together,” and backhand her again. Making sure the cameras saw it all.


The King came back with all his men he looked at me and Eli and said. “What the hell?” Seeing the smoke and the fire, and hearing police cars and fire trucks.


I said. “We were getting cold and you told us you wanted us to burn their clothes master.” He paled because he did say that, He quickly recovered and backhanded me. “Yes I did say that, but not inside the house."


I quickly apologized and said. “My mistake, I assumed you wanted to burn them in front of them. It is our way to do so they know that we are in charge and our God provides what we need when we need it. May Mormo bless this and us as we teach them about our ways?”


His boys repeated the phrase “Mormo be praised.”  He was about to hit me again, but there was nothing he could do but to say “Mormo be praised,” He took the fire extinguisher out of his man's hand. I smiled noticing it was one our guys, not his. 


I quickly looked away as they filed out so the King can deal with the cops and fire trucks. Eli and I and his boys stood and looked out the window. Watching explain that it was all taken care of, telling them that his boys were playing with matches he palmed the head guy with some cash and they all went away. I noticed that it had created a distraction as I watched several our guys take some of the Kings-men away and replaced them with our guys.


He quickly yelled at them in a fit of rage telling them he wants his damn motors setup within the hour and take that barrel out and set in the middle of the lawn. He came back inside as I quickly went back with Eli’s help and finished undressing their father who gave no resistance, with a knife at his throat as the King quickly came back into the room and smiled seeing that Eli and I were just finishing removing his clothes and for good measure stroked his cobra size penis.” 


The King was not happy as he looked at the room and the smoking barrel; he gave a heavy sigh and said. "Well, it seems breakfast is ready the men need the room, So we’ll all go downstairs and have a nice hot breakfast.”


The mother screamed. “But we're naked.”


Causing the King to laugh. “And your point is madam? I know the boys are naked. So shut the f**k up. It isn’t the end of the world. This is my house and no one gives a damn about if we are or not. You’ll learn that it’s the facts of life; you weren’t born with clothes so what’s the big f*****g deal? Tomorrow you’ll see that once have prepared you. You’ll be standing naked in front of the whole congregation of your new church, as we bring you and your family into our fold as new members. We have all been through it and so will you and your family.


“Now stop you’re complaining or I will kill one of your boys to give you something to weep about. I am not a monster. I am only doing this so you can be free to live in a world with the only true church. May Mormo bless it and make it's so.” We all repeated the phrase. Well except our victims. He took off his robe and slippers as to prove the point and stroked himself in front of us asking us we needed any help.


I asked. “Do we need any help? Or do think you can all walk down the stairs on your own power?” I linked with them all said. “Don’t fight, act beaten, there are worst things than being naked.” they nodded and the first humiliation began, not that it hadn’t already.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 27, 2019
Last Updated on February 14, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep