Arthur’s Big Day  Part 3

Arthur’s Big Day Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 184-2

Arthur’s Big Day

Part 3

 

 


Stringum nudged me asking me if my friend was going to help, as always I shrugged my shoulders, said. “He says he is, but so far he hasn’t made an appearance all morning or last night.”


Stringum said. “Well we didn’t need him last night, but he hasn’t let us down so far.” I nodded and closed my eyes as Rhoda changed places with Stringum and took my hand. She leaned over and kissed me on my cheek asking me what I was thinking about.


I whispered. “Thinking how good you looked naked beside me last night.”


I noticed her blush and squeezed her hand said. “That and how my mothers and grandmother is going to react once they see me with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, as she marries me for the second time in the same week. Then there is my husband Eli who going to floor them into a stuttering mess of words as he flashes his devilish smile and green eyes that make you want to melt into a puddle.


“But the best part will be when they find out that you’re pregnant with my child. That for sure will put them all into a fit, how? When and how could you? With my sisters Susan saying told you that was going to happen. They’ll forget all about my disguise as Nate Carrion. Because they be blown away of your beautiful body that would give every boy and man a serious hard-on even Arthur here.”


Arthur growled. “I hate you, women or nothing but whor….”


Watching his eyes light up as he gritted his teeth from Dr. Sars bracelet, said, “Arthur I am not going to tell you again to behave. He only asked you a question. Do you get a hard-on seeing his beautiful wife?”


Arthur scrawled. “No, I do not.”


She said. “Now was that so hard, now once we get too where we are going, you're going to behave and you're going to be polite. Actual I would like you too. It would be best if you do so on your own, but if you don’t well let's just say you won’t like what they will do to you there.


“I won’t be there to guide you; it will be up to them and you how you get along. No more of this Mormo this and Mormo that, they just simply don't care what you say because they know you have been tricked to say that. If your good boy and learn to obey, you’ll be treated fairly. You might even get too come home and be with your family. But if not well that’s up too you. No God of yours is going to help you. Pray all you want, chant silly things begging some demon to help you will get you nowhere. In time you will realize that your Rothwell parents are just trying to help you, and they really do love you. I know you don’t think so, but not everyone gets the care that you're going to get. So make the best of it. Oh look here we are. You think you were living here as a king. Look how big it is.”


Normally Landan would have driven us, but he had places to be like taking my mermaids shopping and making sure someone picks up my mother and the dreaded Paul and his family and my friends from Santaquin I could only imagine Landan running around with his head cut off. Then again he most likely had everything under control like he always does.


I made a mental note to make sure I gave him a tip, a nice big tip. I didn’t know the driver and it wasn’t all that important as I watched him help everyone out as Stringum and Dad quickly assembled my ride. I don’t know why he bothered considered I could walk, but they insisted. For now, I was playing myself so I thought.


Mr. Stringum introduced us as Mr. and Mr. Carrion and their son Nate and Arthur Carrion. Which surprised me because his last name was Millet, Arthur however made it known that his last name wasn’t Carrion, but Millet Dr. Sars laughed said. “Of course it is dear, don’t you remember Mr. and Mrs. Carrion adopting you, silly, silly boy how forgetful he gets sometimes. I am Mrs. Dr. Roberta Sars… well until tomorrow it will be Dr, Roberta Stringum. If you haven’t heard I am getting married tomorrow. I have been Arthur’s therapists for a while now, so I have all his paperwork.”


She quickly handed a large thick folder and laughed. “I wasn’t sure…. Now, where did I put… here it is,” pulling a large silver briefcase out of the car. How could she miss it considering she was practically glued to it all the way over? She quickly put it in my lap telling me to make myself useful.” Tony sent Jenny and the girls to go look at wedding dresses. While Eli followed Tony and me, telling Jenny we will meet up at the dress shop around 11 unless we call. If not wait at the restaurant were we having lunch?


Jenny reminded him; “If you're not there by noon I am coming looking for you…” He waved as we walked up to the stairs as I took the scenic rout very glad my ride did all the work. 


Jenny yelled out the window. “Don’t you dare stand me up Tony I have been waiting a very long time for this…”


Stringum said. “Women and their punctuality.” Casing Dr. Sars to turn her head towards him as he quickly covered it with beaming smile. “Which one the many wonderful qualities about you dear,” taking her hand and kissing it said. “Man its cold in here, are sure you have the heat on.” Which gave me heads up to start looking. As usual, Jeff wasn’t around, but I pretended everything was fine and began noticing any oddities.


Then it dawned on me I didn’t shake hands with anyone how stupid could I be. So I raced up and head and did a quick turn on the dime making them stop and said. “Hi I am Nate, Carrion, and I am Arthur’s brother.” Sticking out my hand, the moment my hand touched theirs. My mind went wacky. As I saw the most horrible things this person in front of me has ever done to the people she was supposed to be taking care of.  I shook my head trying to clear it, letting my eyes fall down to her wrist, and bingo there it was, but this time there were symbols around the marking. Ok, that was interesting, I looked in her eyes as they narrowed on me asking me if needed anything. I said. “Not from you I don’t.” I backed up and quickly


Tony said. “I apologize for my friend rudeness, do you mind if he and I look around a bit? That way he won’t disturb you, he gets to be a little ADHD ever since the car accident.  I am Tony by the way.” He shook her hand pretending not to notice her wrist. She said. “Please do, maybe you might consider having Nate spend a few days with us.”


Eli said. “Sorry, but he’s getting married tomorrow,” showing her the clipping in the paper and said.  “My name Is Eli,” shaking her hand as he noticed the marking and quickly backed away, said. “I think I’ll join them and raid the vending machine if could tell me were your cafeteria is.” She pointed to the right and down the stairs.


Stringum fell back as we watched them go down the hall. Eli leaned in like it was a football huddled and said. “Well, I guess that means we are in big trouble here boys because you just meet a very bad person. They are known as a witch second on a pyramid of bad people. Even my father steps lightly around them. If there is one there are more. If I was you I’d rethink of putting Arthur here.”


Stringum looked at me and I nodded said. “Very, very bad, they keep a dungeon of nice toys for the kiddies to play with here.”


Stringum said as he asked. “Do you know where it is?” I shook my head and I cringed. “I would need Jeff to show me. Man, this ring packs punch.” Stringum asked Tony if he felt anything, Tony shook his head and so did Stringum, Eli said. “Tony and I noticed the markings on her wrist; if your friend is right we need to stop Arthur from being placed here.”


Dad came back to see what we're talking about as we filled him in. He stopped and asked. “Are sure?” We all nodded. He said. “Holy s**t, how do we get out of here?”


Stringum said. “We don’t, we have to locate if there is more or just her, but if Eli is right we just found ourselves a nest of bad. Damn, I was really looking forward to a nice weekend. You sure absolutely sure?” He said as he looked at me.


I said. “Of course not, but if you saw what I saw and felt what I felt you be peeing your pants. Then again this ring could be doing all kinds of voodoo hoo do too me. Jeff where in the hell are you?” I jumped when he sprung up behind me. I wanted to smack the hell out of him. I didn’t link I said. “Jeff do your damn job like you promised us.”


He leaned up against the wall like he had all day. I said so they all hear me. “Ok what do you want, Jeff?”


Jeff said; “nothing much, just a little respect, a pat on the back every once in a while. How about Mr. Stringum going too church on Sunday, all three meetings, and ….” He rubbed his chin pausing as I waited to have everyone looking at me like Thanksgiving turkey. “Oh, you are waiting on little old me? Fine Tell the old buzzard to empty his stash of cigars and that case of hooch he saving for after his baptism tomorrow and I’ll tell you everything you need to know.”


I cringed as I repeated everything Jeff said watching Stringum face pale asking. “How? What? When he?”


I just shrugged my shoulders. Stringum said. “Fine, and it was one cigar, just one little… never mind.” We head for the cafeteria as Jeff snooped and I pulled out a notebook and waited we didn’t eat anything nor drink anything unless it was sealed in a can even then we questioned it. Once I had gotten comfortable I said. “Ok, Jeff let’er rip.” Jeff filled me in as I drew lines and outlined the entire places. Once I was down I tore out the pages and handed it to Tony and Stringum with exact numbers and locations, of people and hidden rooms that Jeff could see. I marked an X that was covered with hidden spells that he couldn’t go near.


Dad smiled. “Doesn’t it just make you want to kiss him?”


Eli said. “Don’t mind if I do,” and laid a big fat on me taking my breath away when Mom and Dr. Sars and Arthur came into find us, needing Dads signature and the check. The nurse slash witch gasped when Eli was kissing me; indicating once again that they didn’t believe in the soft and cuddly stuff.


Mom said. “It’s alright there getting married tomorrow he’s Nate’s husband.”


She said. “Oh, I didn’t know that I didn’t see the ring on his finger.”


Mom said. It’s being re-maid for the wedding tomorrow we are having the civil wedding for our non-members and family and the other the following Sunday.”  Stating her and Dr. Sars noticed the marking on each other wrists, indicating we belonged to the satanic church as I watched her slip a something into her purse that looked like building plans.


She said. “I see, well I just need your husband signature and his tuition payment and we be all set.”


Dad said. “O’ didn’t my wife and Dr. Sars tell you? We are just window shopping for schools today. We will be making our final decision sometime next week, but what I heard so far your number 1 on our list.” Dad got up and shook her hand and waited for her to hand back Arthur’s file. She gave me a hard look that said if only I could get you behind these walls you’ll be mine. She quickly smiled keeping her voice pleasant but stern. “Then I will be waiting for your call. I think we can help both your sons here.”


I said. “Yes, you would like that wouldn’t you, you little….”


Tony slapped me across the face before I could say big o nasty word said. “Apologize to nice lady Nathan; you were being quite rude. I warned you about your tongue around the ladies. Sometimes he really tries our patients. Every school we try doesn’t seem to help our little Nate.  Go on apologies then make sure you keep a leash on your tongue or there will be any presents when the Great Pumpkin comes for Halloween.”


Tony leaned in said as he whispered with his hand covering his mouth. “Ever since he watched it’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown he thinks he going to get presents just like at Christmas. He still believes in the tooth fairy and Easter bunny so we humor him around the holidays ever since the car accident he’s like a little kid all over again. Sometimes other times he acts more like adult his parents have raised him to be. The Doctors say part of his mind has been scrambled a bit, but every day a new adventure with our Nate, never knowing which switch has been flipped.”


I quickly grinned as I spun around and around in circles like a crazy person. “Nate likes presents… lots and lots of presents.” I pulled up around her up to her and stuck my hand out to shake it when she did I quickly pulled out of the way said. “Sike… I am sorry pretty lady that you look like a big fat toad. Catch me if you can wee.”


I put it in high gear as Tony run after me cursing my name yelling. “You get back here you little brat, when we get home I am going tan the little hide of yours.”


I giggled into a high scream. “Not if you can’t catch me.”  I disappeared around the corner and waited for everyone as they ran breathless after me as Dr. Sars was practically dragging… with Arthur trying to figure out what the hell just happened back there.


Stringum found a pay phone and called back the limo and told us to pick us up three blocks from the school as Dad and Tony quickly explain what the hell just happened back there. Arthur said. “Mom I really liked that school, the nice lady said we could play all kinds of games, and I would have my own room and never have to ever see you again. I want to go back.”


Mom grabbed his arm said. “No, Arthur its lie, there are no games, and the room they were really going to put you in was full of naked women wanting to have sex with you.” She said that knowing how much he hates women and sex with them. Personally, it sounded fun if I could have all that.


Dad said. “Now what Stringum?”


He said. “I don’t know, I wasn’t counting on that, then again it makes perfectly good sense; the best place to hide a something that you don’t want anyone looking is in plain sight with a downtown Mormon highway and Catholic Church right in the same damn town. Now where in the hell is our ride, it's freezing out here, I swear the moment I walked in there that temperature dropped 25 degrees. And I need a damn map.


“That’s it I am… well, it’s about damn time.” Or limo pulled up at the curb Stringum asked. “What in the hell took you so long? And turn up the damn heat. I am wearing four pairs of long Johns and a sweater and my big heavy coat and I am still cold. Tell your friend I do respect him. If I could give him a salary that he could spend, I double in a heartbeat. But next time he better be Johnny on the spot or I’ll kill him myself just so I can ring is blood neck off his ghostly shoulders. Are you deaf up there? Turn up the damn heat.”



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep