Arthur’s Big Day  Part 1

Arthur’s Big Day Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 184

Arthur’s Big Day

Part 1


In many ways I felt sorry for Arthur, really I did. Because he like me had been through a lot. He was 7 or 8 years old when he came to live with the Rothwell’s. He was also the longest foster kid that they had taken in at the time… me being second. Knowing that most foster boys that had made it past their doors soon left within six months or less. I would like to say it was because of good behavior and had returned to live with their own families, but I can’t… because they either went to Juvie or prison. Yet the funny thing is that Family Services called them first rates foster home, with an exceptional recorded. Yet we all know that some caseworkers just didn’t really bother to look into what was really going on, or really cared other than collecting a paycheck.


Arthur was a special case and why Mom kept him against Dad wishes. It was because she truly believed that children like Arthur were special angels from heaven. And she refused to believe otherwise stating several times that God would bless them ten times over if they took him in. 


Yet if it wasn’t for Rothwell’s grandfather rapping Arthur and Shawn when they were younger when they lived in the nudist colony; who’s to say what could have happened. But it did happen, and because of that, it changed everything they believed in. Somewhere along the way; after that, they became hard and cruel. It might have been because they had so much anger built up after what had happened that when the really bad boys they took in… made them the angry and cruel people they had become.


So when I came along I too was considered a really bad boy like the rest and deserved the same treatment as the rest. Until they realized that I wasn’t anything like them, and I had a little divine help from my friend Jeff to see too that. Call me crazy but Jeff wasn’t just some imagery friend even though sometimes I wished he was, but I am not alone when it comes to some people have actually seen him as clear as day as I do and have spoken too him personally.


I can say without a doubt I couldn’t have written this bio without him, pushing me to do it and helping to remember with such clarity of the advents that had taken place in my life. Conversations that I had and the many people I have come across. It’s like it was just yesterday. Not 30 years ago.


I had no doubt that Mom in a way still felt that Arthur was still special, but she couldn’t excuse the fact that he had become someone that rapes young boys, has been brainwashed into the satanic occult. Someone so filled with anger because he doesn’t understand that what he was doing was wrong. Yet not all the blame can be put on Shawn or the occult. They had distanced themselves from him because they didn’t want to believe that it was happening in the home, home where they built everything around the LDS church.


Attended every meeting, prayed night and day, had family home evening and family prayer every night without fail. Yet somehow the devil got in and took what he wanted and when he wanted it. Today was not only a big day for Arthur it was also a big day for them. Today they would have to say that they had failed, failed to protect, failed at giving a boy that nobody wanted a home because he was mentally retarded. He was now someone they couldn’t help or give him love and a home.


Today they would be saying goodbye to Arthur. Knowing there was very little chance they would ever see him again. Dad said as I watched him put his arms around her that they were doing the right thing by him. He may not think so, but in time, after he realizes that Mom and Dad really do love him, or they wouldn’t put him in a place where they can help him. And doing the same for Shawn, hoping that a new start would do them both good and get the help they truly need. It was better than a death sentence. It was better this way even though they failed.


The moment we came home I couldn’t wait to get out of that dreaded wheelchair; the coolness had worn off and made me have a little more respect for the ones that don’t have the use of their legs that require them to get around in. I let Sparky out and Jake's dog so they both could do their business, their cat was more than happy to come and go as he pleased now that he had a permanent home here, finding new cat friends to play with and finding a fresh field mouse whenever he wanted.


Dad said he was going to pick up our horses during the week that I would be home with my mother, and has a new barn being built, which could hold not only the horses but a couple of cows and some sheep. Plus a chicken coop for some chickens and rooster, hoping to that having something that reminded me of home and the Downing’s would make feel more at home here.


I didn’t tell him that nothing would ever be the same as that, but Jeff agreed and I let Dad think it was a good idea even though I was concerned about what the occult would do. Stringum said they would be safe and guaranteed that they would be watched day and night if he has to sleep in the barn to do it, and that was good enough for me. I did have to admit I did miss the sounds of a rooster crowing and the sounds of happy sheep, chickens, even the horses I missed the sound they made and the feel of them as I rode them.


Yet once the dogs came in all I could think about was nice hot relaxing bath and nice warm bed and sleeping like the dead after two full days of no sleep, but I knew I wouldn’t be alone; watching the girls and my mermaids walking down the hall to my room. With Eli pushing me against the wall the moment we entered my room and closed the door just so he could kiss me, with Dillon, Scott, and Walter helping to remove our clothes. Mom opened the door telling them to make sure we hang up our suits in the closet and please not having to have her pick up after us. Mom was Mom she believed clothes were either worn or hung up and our dirty clothes were in the hamper to be washed.


Eli had gotten over being shy around Mom and Doty. He just considers them just another girl or part of the family. Those he didn’t care so much seeing him naked or aroused. He said. “Don’t worry Mom, well make sure we do,” she gave them a nod and reminded us we had to get up early closed the door. Eli said as he dropped my pants finding me more than ready. “Now where were we, oh yes you promised me to show me how much you love me now that we are married, but I’ll take a rain check on the sex until when its just the two of us. But for now, I have agreed to share you with your friends until then. I have been dying for one of those sensual baths and full body massages you guys have been telling me about. Say bedtime no later than 11:30?” The boys agreed and gave me a wicked smile as they took turns kissing me and stroking me.


The girls asked if we were coming waving thermostat of Doctor Sars sex remedy as they hung up their ball gowns in the closets. Telling us if we hurry we can finish the rest, seeing them only in panties and bras. We quickly took care of our clothes so Mom wouldn’t have to pick up after me, Sparky took his spot on the bed, knowing we could be a while before he would have to give way to us. Walter quickly started a roaring fire having Scott pull out the bed from the couch and turn on some music that we could listen too as it piped into the bathroom as the girls waited for us.


Eli quickly stated we agreed to a reasonable bedtime tonight of 11:30 which would give us about two hours to bathe and have a full body massage. The girls said it was more than fine because they too wanted to get a good night sleep. Knowing that we can have all the sex we wanted next week when we were at my mother’s house. I didn’t say anything regarding how we were going to range that instead, I asked who here has their driver’s licenses, for my plan to work. Not knowing if Dad and Stringum had a solution on how all of us were going to get down there without using a limo.  Not saying we couldn’t it just we rather not cause attention to ourselves.


No one raised their hands or spoke up when they did they all said learners permit. Requiring an adult ride along; Eli and I were the only ones that didn’t have learners permanent because they didn’t teach Drivers Ed at Crest-ridge which they outsource after they have graduated high school. Then there was me I would have to wait for the second half of the school year, or longer because Dad was unsure if they had one here.


But promised one way or another it was going to happen if he had to drive me to Tim Buck Too, to get it done. Saying a promise is a promise. Not that I didn’t know how to drive as long as it was automatic. I was good to go and had all the points I would need to sign off on it. The problem being I couldn’t drive a car anywhere here in Heber do the fact Nate Carrion either takes a limo or has to have Jenny drive him. Man, I hated my life as Nate, Shawn’s was bad enough, noticing that Shane’s truck had been parked along the side of the house with a cover over it.


After a nice long bath an hour so of sex we climbed under the covers, well mostly we did. Eli was the one that didn’t know what to do with himself or our brides, as I shook my head as they quickly dressed in a pair of PJs that they brought with them from Crest-ridge. They looked at me and my mermaid friends wondering what was so funny.  We said nothing and made ourselves comfortable as they slid into bed with me. While my mermaid friends used the other bed, I rolled over and whispered in Eli’s ear, that we usually sleep in the raw.


He punched me hard in the arm and kissed me. I took off his shirt and tossed it out of the bed wrapping my arms around him. He had gotten used to the idea of cuddling and didn’t bother him anymore when we kissed. He was just a little shy about doing it in public. I smiled, thinking about how my father was going to freak out when I come home with not only my mermaids but with a new wife and husband and his new wife. And finding them running around the house naked; if he had a problem with me and my brother doing it, he was about to have a nuclear meltdown.


Rhoda rolled Eli off me told him to spend some time with his own wife, as she took his places as I took off her bra and tossed it then kissed me whispering in my ear. “You could have told us that we be sleeping naked dear husband of mine.”


I smiled and whispered back. “What fun would that be? Considering it gives me the chance to take your clothes off again.”


She laughed. “You’re so incorrigible.” She laid next to me as put my arm around her and she giggled as I slid her panties off so I could play with her sweet spot with my fingers. She rolled over facing me, telling me. “Alright, one more time.” I smiled. I closed my eyes thinking life couldn’t get better than this. Until the alarm went off telling us it was time to get up.


After a quick shower as the girls hogged the bathroom, using every hair dryer, every curling iron, and every sink; we boys left them to it and using our own method of getting ready. Landan was taking them all to an early fitting for bride’s maid dresses since we boys had our tuxes and were waiting for him to take them to the dry cleaners so we have them for the wedding.  Dr. Sars was waiting at the breakfast table, it was the first time I had seen her since we had come back home. Arthur too was here, complacent, most likely because Shawn wasn’t here to goad him.


I quickly introduced Eli and the girls to her as she shook hands with each. I asked. “So have had a chance to look over that voodoo bag that Tony and I found at Crest-ridge?”


She nodded said. “Powerful black magic, it is used to conceal the person against being seen by spirits and talisman to give them stealth and speed. I sent Tony the items we needed to use so we won’t be surprised by it again. But for now I am going to work a little white magic of my own so you two can play at that game, may I have your rings, and a lock of your hair.”


I nodded and everyone gave her our rings that we had gotten from the satanic wedding and let her cut a little piece of our hair. She had us place them on a piece of cloth and folded it on top of them so she didn’t have to touch them and placed our hair into four separate baggies and put our name on them. The moment she did I felt drained; Eli and the girls noticed it too, she said. “What your feeling is the effect of the rings that tie you to each other and the dark forces that had made them. It’s a tracking spell and among other things. I have had given Stringum the task of using the items we have taken from the raid and melt them down, into bars of either gold, silver and metal. The gem’s we had taken from the knives from the altar we will be re-blessed and will be used to create your new wedding rings.


“Which I have taken the liberty of redesigning using Eli’s Dads ring as a template and some minor changes too look the same but not the same. They too will bless with strong spells of white magic with my mother's help who is voodoo priestesses. I have made a copy of what one of them will look like and would like Eric here to wear today being he is more sensitive then the rest of us to see if helps or hinders. I am not sure what the effects could be, but then again it never been tried before.” She opened her purse and pulled out a white box with gold edging and passed it over to me.


She gave me a nod to open it and inside the boxes was a ring that looked just like Eli’s Dad had on his hand. A snake biting its tail encrusted with diamonds and small rubies. She said. "The diamond and rubies are a paste, but the real rings won’t be after all Stringum wanted a miracle to have your rings all made for the wedding tomorrow night. So paste is what you get, but it should work none the less even though new rings will be twice as powerful. So don’t let it go to your heads and thinking I am invincible and wanting to leap off a building to see if you can fly.”


She pulled out a small magnifying glass and held up to the ring and had us all look at it. “Notice the hideous snake eating its tail, but if you look closer you will see the angels with swords driving the snake to bite its tail. The only way for anyone to see it is by looking at through a magnifying glass like this one or taking to a jeweler. The ring itself is 1 part gold, 1 part silver and one part metal, which has been blessed by a ring of 12 white witches like my mother.


“The person that is crafting your rings is warlock using powerful white magic that hasn’t been used in centuries. He has assured me the wear of those rings will have armor so thick nothing will get through it unless you yourself remove the ring, it will be tied to your life-force and your soul. So I would never recommend you take them off unless you are 100% sure you are completely safe and even then with good reason. They have their tricks we have ours. Now eat your breakfast… you to Arthur you got a big day ahead of you… and don’t sass me, I still have this to make sure you will be good.”


She pointed to her bracelet. Arthur nodded as he gave me and my friends a snarl asking. “What did you do with Shawn?”

 

Dr. Sars smile as she patted his cheeks. “We put him in a nice safe box where nobody will ever find him like we're going to do with you.” I didn’t correct her that he was mostly safe not knowing if we caught them all or if they still might find a way back in. But for now, I had my own problems to worry about as Mom and Dad made their way to the breakfast table kissing each of us on the head.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep