Pre Wedding Details  Part 2

Pre Wedding Details Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 186-1

Pre Wedding Details

Part 2

 


I waited for my mother to turn into the angry monster, but she didn’t instead she kissed Eli and me on the head and said. “I’m not happy about it, but I rather you boys be alive, then having to find out they killed you for something that could have been easy remedy. I’ll look away, and pretend everything is fine; considering you’re not gay and really prefer girls over boys. I am good with that.”


She kissed us again and left us to our work and frowned when Susan came out wearing a bathing suit. Even though my mother had bought her a bikini to wear she chose to wear the full one piece, no one said anything, because it was her choice, if she felt comfortable wearing a swimsuit that was all that really mattered.


Bishop Sakes came to get us for our interview; He told my adoptive Mom that this shouldn’t take long. I gave Eli a smile and he followed me down the hall to our room. They had us each take a seat after letting us put on a robe so it wouldn’t feel so awkward. Bishop Earl said. “So, we watched the tapes and we know what has taken places. Personally, I am not ok with it, and neither is Bishop Sakes, but it begs the question if we should ignore it our let God work it out because you weren’t doing it for a sexual reason or a desire, you were doing it too keep yourselves alive.


“Dead is dead, pain is pain, one can be remedy and the other you can’t. So as long as it is for to keep each other alive. We will let God sort out, but if it becomes the other then we have to do something about it. But we also realize that you are both will both be considered legally considered adults the moment you are married tomorrow; fake names with standing. You are still taking the marriage vows, and again we have to let God sort it out, but that only means with each other. So as long as it is just you two and the girls you marry; we have no right to stop it. Fair warning; don’t go breaking the circle, by doing it with other boys or men, not unless it putting your life on the line if you are doing it to be doing it then. That’s where we have a problem and that’s where the laws that govern us will intervene.


“We have decided to marry you both and the girls tonight, using your real names so we can have a clear conscious even though it is still illegal for same-sex marriage in some states, but again god will have to work it out. It doesn’t matter that you are pretending to be married but you are, in the eyes of god it is still considered as being married in the eyes of the people, your friends, and your family so it must be taken as such and so married you will be. Then when you are married tomorrow again it won’t seem so ludicrous and having to explain to anyone that it was just a trick, but if they find out that it was. It would mean everything else was a lie and you would be seen as raping each other for sexual favors.


“Yet with real marriage contract with both your names attached no one can say anything about it; because you were all married legally by us for real which will hold up in court where it will be the only place they can debate it, but I have feeling that nobody will because would exposes the satanic church and their own practices that they have married you to each other as well, I call it a nice sticky mess that no one would ever want to touch.


“So we will baptize you, and we will marry you. But that is far as we can go. When this is over, it will be up to you if want to stay married or get a divorce, but only if you give us your word that you won’t go beyond that, and we will look the other way and never mention it to anyone.” We both shook on it and the deal was struck.


Bishop Sakes said. “After supper, we will baptize Eli and the girls then we will marry you. We will re-baptize Eric as Nate Carrion and then tomorrow we will marry you four as one group. We have decided that we’ll have the baptism here.


“I have sent Stringum to obtain baptism clothes for you all. That way we won’t need to go anywhere and bring any attention to us. It won’t be the first time that someone hasn’t been baptized in the baptism font; in fact, in some mission, even today missionaries still use a river deep enough or someone’s swimming pool or pond. It only has to be a body of water, it doesn’t have to be concreted or blessed. It is the power of the priesthood keys we hold that makes the difference.


“I have decided to ensure that blessing we are going to dedicating each of the homes here so the spirit of God can protect its occupants from the satanic church. If they step inside this home or property that the spirit will overpower them and force them to leave, so we have been told. We are also doing it so we may perform our baptisms and the wedding that we have discussed. Plus it will be a good trial run for the big one tomorrow.”


With that all worked out I felt better, about everything and the weight on my shoulders didn’t feel so heavy anymore. I opened the door at the right moment when Tony was about to knock as his hand fell through the air. He quickly stated. “Dinner is ready, and did we come to a comprise?”


Bishop Sake said. “Of course we did, but its private mater, if they want to discuss with you it’s their business.”


Tony said. “Ok that’s good enough for me,” and we followed him down to the kitchen. Paul didn’t look all that happy; in fact, he looked kind of out of it. More so when grandma was sitting right next to him, while my mother who was still fully dressed as she sat on the opposite side of the table, next to my brother and two sisters who were wearing their brand new robes like everyone else.


Yet what surprised me was that everyone was here, including Mr. Hothner as she took her seat next to Coach Brady and Bishop Lanwall with everyone that had was going to show up tomorrow night for the wedding. I didn’t say anything as it seemed that everyone had already introduced themselves to everyone. I smiled seeing the long dining room tables as if this was one great big banquet hall set for a Thanksgiving feast.


Once Dad said the prayer I watched Mrs. Hothner nudge Couch as he rolled his eyes taking her hand and kissed it and stood tapping his glass and said. “I have an announcement to make.” He waited until he had everyone’s attention. He said. “Sara and I have decided that we would like to tie the knot now instead of waiting until next summer.


“Stringum said we could consider everything has been taken care of regarding the reception hall, and one more couple wasn’t going to make a difference, we both don’t have a lot of family to worry about sending invitation, and we called them this morning told them they are more then welcome to come if they are able. She also wants to be baptized in the LDS Church with me so I have asked if that was all right and Bishop Sakes said he didn’t have a problem. So that’s it, it’s a done deal.” Everyone clapped and congratulated them.


Bishop Sakes stood and everyone remained, quiet he cleared his throat and said. “I have decided to take Stringum’s offer to move down here. I didn’t like the idea of not sitting up on the stand and looking down and not finding a familiar face and knowing the people I love were putting their lives in danger as I sit there and pretend that outside world can not breach these walls. I will be turning in my resignation and to the school and to the seminary institute, during the break and move after the term has ended.


“Stringum has offered me a job to run the store here in Heber once it has been remolded and stocked. With the money his offering to pay me I plan to build a cabin on the adjacent property from here, but until then; I and my family have been asked to live in this cabin once you dead beats go home and make room for the rest of us; so there.


“On a more serious note, Bishop Earl and I and my councilor Bishop Lanwall have come to a comprise that we will hold the baptism here instead of down at the local church house. Instead of taking up entire parking lot full of fancy limos just to put on a show. The church and God are not one to mock or to be putting on a show for others to watch. The ordinances performed are not to be taken lightly. So to stay within those guidelines we will bless the house with a dedicated prayer to ask God to watch over this house and the other house upon this hill. And we will baptize all that want to be baptized.


“We will also marry those tonight using real names, real vows under this house, in the sight of God and binding by the laws governed in this state of Utah. Then those we marry tomorrow it will be just nothing more of a show for the world to see. You will sign two contracts for those that are using fake names; with the understanding with the terms, we have disused that both contracts will be binding. The vows will be honored to the fullest degree and will be submitted and filed for everyone to see if they so desire. May God help them to sort them out? For it gives me one hell of a headache on who is marrying who and under which name.” Everyone laughed and he sat down indicating it was a done deal.


Susan said. “So you are going let Eric marry a boy and a girl?”


Mom said. “Of course I am, and the best part about it you get to tell all your friends and your Dad that he did and there isn’t one blessed thing anyone can do about it. I am looking forward to the wedding and I can’t wait to see the looks on people’s faces on Sunday when Bishop Earl announces it over the pulpit. Then when I get the pleasure of introducing them to everyone including your father; he’s going to be tickled pink, and grandma is bursting to see his reaction regarding his first grandchild which will be the icing on the cake.”


Susan snarled. “Tickled with anger you mean. Whoever heard of boys marrying boys and marrying a girl at the same time. Or is it girl marrying a girl and marrying a boy or boys. Man, my head hurts just thinking about it.”


The ladies of the house decided that we would have dessert after the weddings so we could have something to celebrate the advent. The mothers wanted it to be a special advent so they had everyone change into their Sunday clothes for those that weren’t getting baptized. It was a flurry of excitement watching everyone run down the hall after clearing away the tables. The weddings would be performed in front of the fireplaces as well as the Performing a Confirmation when we receive the Holy Ghost as a spiritual guide and him giving us what they call the armor of God, the big stick that Stringum really wanted and needed.


I had asked Jeff if he was still honoring the deal regarding what he had promised Stringum and Tony and he said he would have preferred it being done in church house more for so he can say he got Stringum inside of one other then a satanic church, but he was willing to overlook that fact, if he promises to go to church on regular bases.


I told Stringum that and gave me a snarl and said. “I plan too as long as he keeps his promise to me”


I said. “Be careful what you wish for because once you have met Jeff personally you’ll never get rid of him unless Jeff wants that to happen.”


He said. “Yea, yea, bring it on… Can someone please turn up the heat I am freezing my assets off in these clothes.”


Everyone else was fanning themselves as Stringum toasted himself by the roaring fire. Bishop Sake said. “Ok, Stringum you get to go first then Dr. Sars and her four daughters, providing a can tear you away from halls of hell long enough before we all melt in here.”


Stringum said. “Oh this better be worth it, or I’ll kill myself just so I can kick your friend’s a*s all the way to heaven and back.”


I asked the girls and Eli if they ever witnessed an LDS Baptized having them shake their heads no. I said. “We don’t sacrifice people or animals we offer prayers and say words that come from the heart.”


Everyone was told to kneel in a semi-round circle as Bishop Sakes gave the dedicated prayer to bless our house as he prepared it to receive Gods spirit and many things that the spirit guide him to say. Stringum teeth started to chatter at the end as he said. “Ok now, where is my big stick you promised me, Jeff?”


Bishop Sakes said. “Step this way, my good man.”


Stringum said. “You're sure about this, it’s just a swimming pool, not a river not baptism font inside church house?”


Bishop Sakes said. “Oh, I am quite sure.”


Stringum followed him into the pool and waddled and said. “Wouldn't have been easier in a bathing suit?”


Bishop Sakes said. “Do you ever stop complaining?”


Dr. Sars said. “Now that would be a first.”


Bishop Sakes took Stringum by his right wrist by his left hand having Stringum take Bishop Sakes left wrist with his left hand. Stringum brought his right hand to the square and said. “David Harold Stringum. Having been commissioned of Jesus Christ, I baptize you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.” Then placed his right hand on his back, and was about to immerse him in the water.


Until Stringum said. “You’re not going to drown me?” Bishop Sake rolled his eyes and dunked him making sure Stringum was covered completely with water including his clothes and the brought him up quickly.


Stringum said. “Holy s**t where in the hell did you come from?” Jeff waved and Stringum looked at me and said. “He’s real, he’s real. And I can see him.” Everyone looked at him and me as if we were the crazy ones in the room, well except for those that have already seen him.


Dad helped Stringum out of the water, and asked how he felt; he said. “Wet…and it feels that’s strange why don’t I feel as cold?” Mom hands him a towel and told him to take off his wet clothes before he dares track water into her living room. All I could say at least no one was shy here as he did so and put on a robe and Mom took the wet ones and started a pile.


One by one we all entered that were being baptized, until everyone that was that needed it was done. We gave everyone a chance to change into some dry clothes like their Sunday clothes as Mom piped church music into the living room as we all waited for each of us that had been baptized.


Eli too started to notice the change and so did the girls. Tony was a little startled seeing Jeff for the first time as he tries to touch him, but watching his hand go right through him. Jeff would laugh, but so far Tony and Stringum haven’t been able to communicate with him… and like always Stringum complained asking why. I shrugged my shoulders. I knew the reason and it had to do with two things. One he had only done one part of the baptism now that was done he needed to have the Holy Ghost confirmed on him. The other is if he truly wanted to listen. So I sat quietly as everyone took their seats.


Mom had decided that girls and the guys were going to walk down the aisle using the hallway as the main entrance. They had debated if they should dress the part but, the girls decided it would take to long too put on makeup and everything, But Mom as always said God doesn’t care about makeup, but it was getting late so they decided to save it for the main event.


So we set up the chairs so they could have an aisle to walk down; instead of doing it twice we used the living room as a chapel setting. So it would be ready when we were ready. Stringum went first as he took a seat in front of the fireplace and Bishop Earl and Bishop Sakes and his first councilor Bishop Lanwall place their hands on top of his head.


Bishop Earl said using Stringum’s full name: “David Harold Stringum; by the authority of the Melchizedek Priesthood which I have been given. I confirm you a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Receive the Holy Ghost, I also give you a blessing that if you always seek the truth, you will discover what you are looking for, I bless you with strength to endure each of the challenges ahead of you, I bless you that will remain faithful and in doing so you will find wisdom, you find strength where you had none. I bless you with your great big stick so you may kick their a*s back to hell.


“Now go this day and fear not the darkness, for the Holy Ghost has touched your soul and strengthen you, but if you slack and you go back on your word. The windows of heaven will be closed to you until you repent and make restitution. God knows your heart he knows you better then you know yourself. Trust him and your friends and they will lead you. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.” (He said many things but it was for Stringum only.”


Stringum turned and shook hands and jumped when Jeff said. “Hi, my name is Jeff.” And stuck out his hand and said, “Sike.” Watching his hand go right through it Jared and I started to laugh and so did everyone else that could see him.


Stringum said. “Can someone please open a damn window, it's hotter than hell in here? Correction Hell isn’t hot its ice cold.” Everyone laughed as Stringum opened the door to cool himself.


Dad said. “Would you like your snowman suit back? Or are you going to freeze us all by keeping the door open?


Stringum said. “Nope, I am thinking of burning it just so I can by a new one,” But he did close the door, only to have Jeff pop up next to him scaring the living daylights out of him. I knew he was doing it on purpose, but Jeff is Jeff.



© 2020 Shep


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on May 27, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep