A Tortured Mind  Part 3

A Tortured Mind Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 190-2

A Tortured Mind

Part 3

 


We didn’t say anything there was nothing to say except follow his maid. The maid was very pretty and young. Long black hair tied into a bun type ponytail, bright blue eyes, and cute straight pudgy noses with a slight curvature to her lips and approximately 5”9 wearing a non-generic maid’s uniform; black top white apron and pantyhose that slipped into black high heels.


She wore no makeup right way she closed the door. Our room was very richly dressed; with a standard nice comfortable over sized king size bed; huge wardrobe and small sitting area with all the comforts of home. All the wood was hand carved, with dark mahogany and rich deep red carpets. On the table was Eli and my dinner covered over with a large silver dome, three bottles of wine were being chilled.


There was no sign of the people that we were to prepare, but I knew they were close by. Jeff quickly told me that and more lies as I was told; it was more than two boys and their parents. It was four boys, and girl about 15 and or 16, the boys was from 7 to 14. For the moment they were tied up and gagged and fully clothed. I didn’t know them personally, yet I have seen them in our ward in Highland, we were barely on first name bases.


Just like my bedroom at home, it was a fairly nice suite and the bathroom too was just as big and nice, we’ll a little bigger with everything gigantic in size. The maid closed the door. And said taking my backpack and placed it on the bed and came towards me. “Hi, my name is Dora.” We shook hands with her as I noticed the tattoo that was different then the rest we have seen, the feeling was quite different too. Instead of darkness around her, there was a strange light. She gave me a smile pulled me into a kiss. Once she was closes enough she said. “I am a friend of Jeff’s, he told me you will be needing my services tonight.”


I linked with Jeff and he confirmed it. I kissed her and pretend to nibble on her earlobe on her right side. “Are we being watched?”


She said. “Yes, but we have our ways, I have been sent to help you and Eli, so we can work on that, undress me.”


I said moving to the other ear asked. “Are sure?” She went over to the entertainment system that was all tricked out and put in a cassette tape of AC & DC to fit the mood we were in. Something hard, but with a nice steady beat as boomed loudly in the room, almost too loud.


The moment she came back she got down on her knees opening my robe and stuck my penis in her mouth, looked up at me and said whispering barely enough that I could hear her. “Haven’t you heard I am your w***e? Now strike me? Treat me as such.” I did what she asked and slapped her across the face. Eli looked at me as if he never saw me before. I picked her up off the floor manhandled her and threw her on the bed. I removed my robe letting it fall to the floor and went over to her and got on to the bed and ripped her clothes off as if I was an angry monster or rapist.


I leaned down and took one of her breasts and toyed with it. Eli soon go the jest of what I was doing but wasn’t sure what I was doing other then he needed to do the same or it would seem out of place. He dropped his robe and got on the other side and took the other breast.


She quickly said. “Nicely played keep it rough and I will work a little magic, so we can communicate. The spell will only work for a short period of time, but long enough to do what you boys need to do. Now have sex with me, it must look real boys you must treat me like a w***e or he will think you are up to something.”


Eli rolled her roughly over and she bent over as he drilled her hard from the back end as she came down and put my penis back in her mouth. I heard her whisper strange words and I felt a tingling feeling like a charge of static electricity move up and down my body. Eli stopped as she quickly pulled out of him and turned her around and he slapped her for it.


He manhandled her back into position and redoubled his efforts. The next second I could sense her and Eli in my mind. It was overpowering to have them all inside me all at once. She told me and Eli to take deep breaths and the feeling will soon feel normal.


Eli finished and pulled out of her, said. “Bro you got to try this nice piece of a*s, it the s***s.” I came around and did just that as Eli took my places as she took his penis in her mouth even though it was used up and had been inside of her. Then again it wasn’t anything I haven’t done before. Once I had my turn as we practice talking to each other inside this strange link.


Eli said. “This is so cool,” until he freaked out seeing and hearing Jeff. 


Jeff smiled. “Yes it is, but now its time for boys to get started.”


Dora linked telling me we needed to give her a list of our demands.  I got off the bed and replaced the robe and turned down the music.


Eli was better at this then I was as he listed our demands said. “I want a new bath drawn for me and Eli b***h, I want enema tube and the solution so my husband and I can remove the stink of the driver’s cum inside us.” He went over to the table and frowned lifting the lid and touched the food with his fingers. Then threw it onto the floor and in an angry rage and went over and slapped her hard a few times causing her nose and mouth to bleed. “Our meal, the only meal we have had today is stone cold; I will not eat something that expired. Now get us a new one and come back and clean up this mess.”


She pretended to cry as she bowed low grabbing her clothes. I backhanded her said. “Leave them; my w****s don’t wear clothes unless I tell them too.” I turned on a dime and said. “Bring me and Eli cold sodas grape and orange and make sure our guests have eaten and you can bring them in here, but before you do, get over here and kiss me.” She did what she was asked and I spit in her face, but in my mind, I apologized.


She said. “You are only doing it to keep us all live.”


I said as I asked. "Can you do it again so we can communicate with our guests?"


 She said. "Yes, but only one of you can talk to them, it would overwhelm them if all of us were inside their minds."


I said. “That will work.” She left naked.


I cringed when I realized I had just ordered her to see to our guest completely naked, not wanting to start by humiliated them so quickly. Eli gathered what I was thinking as he told me. “It’s not like they are not going to see their sister and mother naked anyway.”


I said. “Yes, I know, but you don’t realize is that LDS people around here are not like my friends and family that consider nudity just part of our everyday lives. They firmly believe in the laws of modesty and no sex without being married and only if they are a married couple. We are about to break every single one of their beliefs in a matter of hours.” I asked Jeff if he could give Eli and I update of the situation, now that Eli could see him and talk to him through me using me as some sort of link.


Jeff informed us the situation hasn’t really changed… They were waiting for Eli’s Dad to arrive at the military base so they can get a better idea of what they were looking for regarding finding the leaders. Yet they have deployed men to our location, doing nothing more than watching them and putting together a plan of attack.


The phone lines have been cut or spliced so they can control the conversations and Intel in a matter of minutes, but the plan was if our host talks to his the men in charge. It could help locate them faster. Stringum said one thing. “Do whatever it takes.”


Eli’s mind was bouncing from one place to another telling me he was beginning to think that the rest of us were crazy regarding my friend Jeff. I said. “It is kinda cool, but after I have been doing for so long its just part of my norm.”


Eli said "Yea right? Can I try that trick you mentioned of viewing a place anywhere in the world?”


Jeff settled it and said. “No, because it would overload your brain, it’s already filled to the brink with crap. Now go bathe and have a nice dinner.”


Dora said. “Master your bath is ready I have placed clean robes and everything you will need as ordered, please forgive me for being stupid.”


Eli backhands her. “W***e, you should have known better in the first place, has our master not informed you that we are important? Now get busy and clean up that mess and be sure our dinner is piping hot. And if you spit in it I will not only flog you for it, I will kill you. Now go.”


Eli said picking up the bottle of sex pills, noticing they had been opened the warping was inside the garbage can. He pulled by her by the hair and made her look. She acted as if she didn’t understand. Eli backhanded her again. “How do I know that you or some else tampered with these pills, not only that but the enema solution. We only asked you to bring the supplies to us not prepare them for us.”


He backhands her again as he kicked her and told her to get out and do what we asked telling her she 10 minutes or he was going flog her for being more than one minute late. Eli was cruel and heartless, but again he was only doing it to keep us alive as our host watched and listened from the many cameras in the room.


The warm bath was nice and soothing. We made use of the time by doing what we needed to do be normal and fully clean, after what we had just been through, yet knowing we had very little time, which was one of the reasons we wanted our guests that we were going to prepare brought to us. Instead of us going to them;


I laid out all the toys we have brought with us set them in order as we would need them. I still couldn’t communicate with them, which meant the spell she was using stated that person had to be near me to work at least that what Jeff told me. I wasn’t concerned about it, but it would have been nice to do so as we waited. It was almost 4:30 in the morning before we actually got started.


Our host didn’t care about how long it would take as long as we were doing it, to begin with. So we acted like we had all the time in the world as Jeff updated us that they have taken care of the guards surrounding us and took their places; which was smart to do using the cover of darkness. Yet bothered me that they were taking so long, it was if they were waiting for us to humiliate our family, Jeff confirmed it stating he hasn’t called his men yet wanting to see if we pass the test or fail.


They still didn’t have all the pieces they needed to neutralize the situation. Waiting for some help from Jeff to provide someone or someone’s to whip us up some magical solution that will take down those witches and warlocks once they have determined each of their classes. Jeff said as a joke. “It would be a hell of lot easier if they were naked so we could see their tattoos.” Knowing the only thing Jeff could see is the dark smoke around them stating they had a talisman to prevent anyone including him to see them clearly. It didn’t tell him or our team if they were witches or warlocks. Again I was told do whatever it takes.


Our guests were escorted in by the guards inside the house stating the inside hasn’t been captured like the grounds outside our state of the art prison. Our host took a seat at the table and filed his fingernails with the point of his knife. He had a smug look on his face as we noticed once more that he had lied or stretched the truth as our hostages glared angrily at us and him. Demanding to know why he was doing this to them.


He calmly said. “So you can experience the fullness of the spirit you say have in your lives, which is a crock of s**t. The only thing you have felt is nothing but a lack of the true spirit. I have brought you and your entire family so you may know the true spirit of our true God. These boys you see before you will be the ones teaching you our ways. If you don’t do everything they ask you to do I will kill you, it’s that simple. Abandon your misconstrued beliefs, your god and come into our fold willingly our die,” He motioned forward one of his men noticing a videotape in his hand, as he was told to put it in as he sipped our wine that we only had part of a glass wanting to have a clear head for what we were going to do.


They played the tape as they watched a family being killed by him as they were bound helplessly and gagged. The family paled as they watched. I noticed that the family they had watched being killed were his. Noticing the resemblance and the markings on their hands, and having Jeff tell me and Eli that they were his own family, not some else. Noting it the reason that he was cleaning house and providing proof not only to Eli and me but to the family we are about to forcible rape. He needed to show them he can kill he didn’t care about who they were. Too him they were a means to an end, a rise in power as he takes his places as a member of the Council of nine. So he hopes and believes?


He said as he watched us and the room. “Now I will leave you to get acquainted, but first I want you to know there are cameras and microphones all over this room it can pick up a pin drop, the music will be screened out so I can hear everything. So don’t think I can’t hear you boys or see you boys clearly. You have until 3 pm until I determined that you have done what I have asked; if you do it before then so much the better for all of you. Now don’t disappoint me.


“Remember boys I hold everything you hold dear. All I have to do is pick up the phone and give the word and your wives are dead, your friends are dead and your mother is dead as well as your brother and two sisters, including your grandmother. Them I don’t need, they mean nothing to me like I have said I am a businessman first and for most. Do what we agreed and I will keep my word?”


He left with his men and closed the door leaving the knife on the table for us to uses. I could hear him lock us in. Dora and the family were the only ones in the room; the only good thing was she was at least wearing a robe. It indicated she was here to help and a hostage as well.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on May 27, 2019
Last Updated on February 14, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep