Mission Impossible  Part 2

Mission Impossible Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 189-1

Mission Impossible

Part 2

 


Man, I hoped I didn’t have to kill anyone because that really would make my day suck even more. Yet I didn’t know how any of us was going to come back from this one, not after seeing that short film and the video. Or that dead boys head on my plate. It spoke loud and clear that if we even tried something are made it look we did we all be dead.


I needed to have faith in Stringum and the plan that this guy was going down and he was going down hard. What was worse was that everyone was counting on me and Eli so they can do their jobs and bring down his people that are entrenched to capture and kill.


I was only glad that none of them knew what was outside their houses, none of them saw the film, none of them saw the video, but most of all… most of my friends except the Vincent’s and those that were with me which was a very small portion didn’t see the boy’s head on my plate. It was an image I will never be able to get out of my head or the way he was killed right in front of us. They had their damn proof, they had everything they needed to say he was truly guilty, but he wouldn’t spend one day in prison because tonight he would be dead.


Dad met me and Eli as we were about to board the chopper. He quickly took off my watch and put on another one on me, he placed another on Eli explaining the watch had a trigger that would go off and it would tell them we were in trouble and that it had location device. Eli looked at me and I nodded giving him time to realize that all this time, people knew where I was and him considering he was with me. It stated no one trusted me or him, but now our butts were in the fire.


Dad said. “Just in case they make you take them off,” Placing a button size chip in each of our hands and said. “Drop these in the car and outside the house, you are being taken too so we know where you are. If not we have to rely on Jeff, and the only one here that can see him and communicate with him is Stringum who everyone thinks has gone crazy because he talking to no one that we can see.


“I now know what it must have been like for you when people were staring at a crazy person. Except you weren’t crazy, you just hadn’t learned how to talk to him inside your mind. So I am a little worried, actually I am lot worried because it if we lose you Stringum is going to go off the deep end and by then I will have killed him for letting you boys go into the beast's lair in the first place.


“Even if you are going to save those boys and their parents… your lives are not worth it. We can take down his people before he knows what has happened, but everyone else wants to save everyone. I may not like it and wish you two wouldn’t go, but I can not live another hour knowing if I held you back I would be responsible for all those deaths.


“So I am trust you and Eli to do whatever is necessary and kill that son of a b***h and put his own deadhead on a plate for his friends to see it. I promised your mother and I promised your grandmother that we wouldn’t put you danger where it could cost you your lives. It looks like I am about to break that promise and I going to spend the next few hours as family and friends on our knees praying that God and your friend Jeff will pull your bacon out of the fire one last time.


“Then when you come back to me; I am going to never let this happen ever again. Period; I don’t care about the money; I don’t care about anything about the world outside my walls. Not when I am having too put my sons at risk like this. Now go before I can stop you.” Dad quickly hugged us both and kissed us taking our breath away and turned around and walked back to the bunker.


The girls each took our hands as we climbed into the chopper. I said. “So much for a Cinderella wedding.”


Rhoda said. “Oh it was, where else would get to get married and three hours later be fighting for your lives. Cinderella had it soft. She got her prince charming for doing nothing but losing a shoe.  We girls got our prince charming’s that knows how to fight, and protect us from bad men, that rape and kill children. So Jackie and I are more than satisfied because we have boys that can kick some a*s; instead of looking pretty for their pictures.”


Eli said. “One problem with that; Eric’s the only one that can kick that a*s. I, on the other hand, have very little fighting skills compared to him. If you haven’t noticed it in Gym class and during the library incident that he is a one-man fighting machine.” 


I took Eli hand. “There are many ways of fighting a battle; hand to hand combat is only one of them. The other is being able to read a room and its people and then makes an assessment on how to maintain it. You have the ability to make sure that people around you are doing what it takes to maintain the boundaries so we don’t end up getting ourselves killed for not knowing the rules of the game.


“I have never prepared another person to be violated like you have, so I needed to learn that quickly so I can do my job in keeping us alive when the fighting starts. We have 3 hours to do so and I have 3 hours where I need to get over the fact that not only am I going to force myself to rape someone for the first time, I need to know how to keep them calm and relaxed enough to keep us all alive while our teams locate us and take them down.”


Eli said. “I can do that, oh may God forgive me, but I know how to do that. It starts by letting the person trust you enough so they know that it’s ok when it will never be ok again. You can’t count on not feeling anything, you must learn to control the pain, and the only way to do that is let someone like me violate you over and over again until you feel nothing but pleasure. Yet I don’t know how to make the pleasure part happen, it’s always been rough and very sexual. You are going to have to teach me how to take my time so we were not rushing, we can not afford to rush not with not knowing if our friends have neutralized the problems.


“Your friend Jeff is the person I am counting to give us an idea regarding on how things are going and when we need you to start kicking some a*s. The worst about preparing new boys like the ones we will be preparing is doing it in front of the parents. The High Bishop lied; the parents of the boys will be inside the room watching helplessly as we prepare their boys. In most cases, we not only prepare the boys but their parents as well. So we will have to earn their trust first, which is the hardest.


“Normally we have days, but tonight we only have a few short hours. I wish I knew where we were going to your friend could have a little look-see to see what we are facing, but it doesn’t really matter because. If the High Bishop stays true to the form as he has been taught. He’ll have their parents in the room and wanting them to participate. As I have said it’s a special moment, it may seem to you as rapping and violating them. To us it sort of a coming of age tests; where the parents themselves have been prepared during their own coming of age test and their parents.


“The pain is trust, and the pain they will feel is real. You have experienced the pain of being prepared by Gloria, but you haven’t been prepared to feel the emotion of pain the parents are going through as their child is screaming in mortal pain and fear. You haven’t’ been prepared to let it happen, or comfort the parents and the child that everything will be all right. There are no shots, no medicated lube or laxatives so they do not feel the pain as you prepare them. The pain is life, and it is as you know life changing experience; not only for the child, or the parents but for you as well.


“It’s not to be taken lightly. It should never be rushed, but the High Bishop is only doing it because he knows who you are, he knows that you have never been properly prepared. He knows that if you do it he will have something over you for the rest of your life. It will be recorded, and it will be watched. He and his people will use it as leverage to get you to do the other things as they have done with me and my father… its all about power and greed, to help further his cause. He wasn’t lying when he said the money is going to help him reach his goal in joining the council of nine.


“It is his ticket in, then the next power play will be the next step where he becomes untouchable as one of the ten prophets, but to get there he needs money, he needs power using you and me and the people that he has gotten to get them to do these things knowing there is no way out. Yet to get there people must be killed and be sacrificed to prove his worth to his peers.  That’s how he got the job in the first place, that’s how my father got the job and the respect he needed to become the High Bishop.


“Yet it was also how he was going to lose his job because he was no longer a major player in the game and he wanted out before they killed him. Stringum is right taking him out now will cause the next person to rise. We don’t know who that is, we haven’t been in the position to play the game to know the players, but we can not worry about that, because if we do not stop him from rising and being placed in the council of nine this is only the beginning. He will have to prove his self worth to his new peers quickly and precisely or they will kill him for it stating he was weak and unworthy to sit with them.


“What happened in Texas has opened the eyes that someone is seeking to take the next throne. It would have been better than it never happened, it would have been better than my father died because it know opened the bid to the next person that there is now several vacancies now open. So tonight will also be a stepping stone, he is willing to sacrifice or clean house to make that happen. He doesn’t care about the men he has sent out to do his bidding.


“He only cares if they are successful. Those that aren’t he is willing to get captured and killed so the next ones can rises; taking their places as promised. So if you can communicate to Jeff in some form and help locate his lead men at each location without getting caught. Neutralize them all at the same time and take their place and wait until we are inside with the beast. He’ll never know what’s coming.”


I linked with Jeff asking him if he got that. I smiled and said. “Ok, what are we looking for?”


Eli gave me a heavy sigh and said. “A marking, on the wrists and their forearms. Which would be impossible to see in the dark or while they are dressed as assassin guards.”


I nodded said. “Ok impossible I like, Jeff likes the challenge so show me what we are looking for.”


Eli said. “I can’t be certain because I have only seen it once, but resembles a 5 pointed star with three rings around it. In the center of the star is upside down cross with a snake wrapped around it, each point has smaller stars giving a rank of each person.  You are looking for a needle in a haystack. You are looking for the ones with the most stars because those are the soldiers sent to kill and capture. The one with the third ring in around the star is inked in three colors, but I don’t know the colors because I have never seen them. My father has because he is the one that has placed the circle in a special ritual.


“I have been told they cut all ties from this life and I mean that literally. No family of any kind, and nor do they have any friends other than a circle. So no one can betray them. They are sometimes known as witches and warlock our battle soldiers. They are impossible to be seen when they are in combat. Using black magic and charms like a talisman to hide their true appearance the one you met was first-degree witch. There are 5 degrees and again each is more deadly than the other, and harder to kill without a powerful counterbalance of white magic. To stop them are making them visible to the naked eye.”


I said. “Ok the challenge just became a little more impossible, but Jeff and I can do the impossible; providing we have something to help break the challenged into smaller pieces.” I linked with Jeff telling him that he needs to update Stringum and somehow work his magic in retrieving the information from Eli’s father. Not a big deal right? Noticing we have arrived at the destination as we were about to land the chopper we had borrowed that had no military markings of any kind. Jeff came back by the time we had reached the lobby and hopped into the car that was waiting for us to take us to the Marriott Hotel.


I quickly updated that everyone got out that had made a hasty exist earlier, Expect for my mother, and the Cranny’s and my Highland friends known as the three musketeers, and their families. Everyone else was either at Amy barracks or inside Stringum’s fortified bunker locked in nice and safe. I was more worried for the ones that lived in Santaquin and like Bishop Earls family that didn’t go to the wedding and my grandmothers as well as my brother; and Ben, Heidi and Lori as well as their parents. Everyone else in Highland like Adams family was either at the bunker. The friends I had recently made, but weren’t close to… were the ones in danger by association, and would be killed as collateral damage if anything goes wrong, it was mine and Eli’s job to make sure that didn’t happen.


The first casualties have already been naturalized in a way that made no sense. Jeff told me the ones that had participated in the robbery and the take over at the reception hall have all died violent deaths by poisoning themselves. Once they had done there job by sending someone from their group to deliver the money they had fleeced from our wedding guest; and had taken off in chopper, before anyone could stop them. Yet Jeff was good, he was a better soldier then 100 good men, because he could go anywhere and be unseen as he rode along and fiddled with the instruments downing the chopper in some field not only killing the pilot but the bad men inside.


I could only guess how the news went over to the High Bishop knowing due to pilot error that his chopper crashed. He couldn’t blame the US Government; he could only blame the dead pilot and the chopper that had malfunctioned.  The money had been retrieved, as the news reported the chopper had crashed due to a malfunctioned due to a gas leak that had caused the crash. The other piece of good news was the money he wasn’t going to get from the ransom from our wedding guest.


By that time he would about ready to be taken down. He’ll learn that computer hacker has returned the funds to its owners, but for the moment they are only sitting in his account, doing nothing, but give him the illusion that he was successful of becoming one of the most richest and powerful men in the world. I can’t wait to see the look on his face as he watches his well thought out plan cost him everything including his life. Again he won’t see prison; he’ll either take his own life or be captured and interrogated then killed; not in that order. Greed is his ticket and it is about to be punched.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on May 27, 2019
Last Updated on February 14, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep