The Big Show  Part 3

The Big Show Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 187-2

The Big Show

Part 3

 


Stringum wanted us to take our time so my friends and their parents including my mother could congratulate us before heading back to the hotel, instead of being bombard by questions. To how they knew Nate and the Carrions, when they were Eric and Rothwell’s; it seemed so unfair not having my friends at the reception hall, but Eric didn’t exist tonight night. He was in Saint George somewhere, not here as I watch them make a hasty exit through the backdoor where there were no news crews taking pictures and getting sound bites, and believe it or not they were fine with that. After all, there was plenty to see the sights that Salt Lake had to offer.


My mother seemed delighted that she had gotten her wish regarding being with my father. Where he couldn’t say no to her as he is handcuffed to the bed and so juiced up with the sex remedy. She quickly said. “One last hoorah before he and I sign the divorce papers. I want to leave for home by 9 tomorrow kids.”


I knew that wasn’t exactly what my grandmother had in mind. Personally, I don’t understand some times, when she knows my father is a cruel and spiteful man and wants nothing to do with me or my brother. More so my mother now that she has switched sides. Yet the reasons behind it was she still had hope that he too would change, but I can tell you that never happened in regards to me and Aaron. The moment we had moved out that was when they reconciled their differences and remained so as long I never came to visit.


The last on the list to say goodbye was Eli’s and Rhoda’s father. The moment he walked in that image of him being some kind of hell beast quickly confronted us as we backed away the watching transformed back into their Dad. He had changed back into a suit, and he had a ring of bodyguards around him. He asked if he could visit us alone, they nodded after checking for any escape routes and closed the door behind them. He gave a tired sigh as he approached us; he quickly embraced each of his kids first, and then put out his hand for me to shake.


I was a little leery about shaking it because of what I saw and what had happened back that school for Arthur. The moment my hand touched his images floated in my mind, of the things he had done, but the ones I was seeing was that he wasn’t doing them because he wanted to.


He was doing them because he was being forced too. It still didn’t make me feel any better because I knew he wanted that power and position or he wouldn’t have done the things to he had done to get it, he said not letting go. “I am very pleased to have met the real you, not the boy you were pretending to be. I knew the moment we met that you weren’t Shawn Rothwell. There was something different about you that felt the moment I had shook hands with you in the car to my ranch house. It’s the same feeling I now get when I shake hands and hug my children.”


He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek and placed my hand into Eli's hand and said. “I couldn’t be prouder of my son and my daughters, and then I am at this moment. I knew what we were doing was wrong, but there was very little I could do about it. I know it means very little now, but in time I hope you will see me as someone that isn’t; a monster.


“I hope you can forgive me, and see that I was only doing what was necessary to keep my family alive. I have nothing to give, except my son and daughter who you have married in the eyes of God, the only true God. Not the son of hell, not his demon of Mormo, may they both rot in hell. Protect each other and make them pay for the savage crimes they have committed.”


He gave us all one last hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then turned and walked towards the door and turned to face us. “Remember I will always love you. Ok, fella’s; let’s get the hell out of here.” Like everyone else he too was gone, no one said anything regarding what we saw not until we were sure we were alone. With everyone gone it was time to say hello to our adoring fans. The girls had taken off the long veil and replaced it with a smaller one and then made our way down to the main reception hall. Stringum and everyone else was waiting… I gasped seeing the gift tables being overloaded. Then again they were for all of us instead of one couple. Everyone clapped the moment we came into the room.


Stringum argued about regarding if we were allowed to drink any alcohol at not even a glass of champagne. Bishop Earl ended it and so did Jeff stating not under any circumstance or he would withdraw his help until he could keep his word. Stringum wanted Jeff’s help and so did Tony so they settled for sparkling apple juice. I really don’t think anyone noticed considering they look the same as the real thing. Stringum quickly covered it up by giving a toast to our new brides telling them how beautiful they all looked.


It was the first time any of us had seen the cake as it was standing in the middle of the room. The girl's gaps at how beautiful it truly was and huge. Noting it had 6 layers, representing each of our brides with the final top layer with the standard bride and groom sitting on the top under an archway covered in roses. Stringum had truly had outdone himself as we looked at the reception hall dressed to the nines with more real flowers and colorful fabric, as we made our way to where everyone was standing. Each shakes our hands, and mingle with the rich and the filthy rich; placing padded envelopes inside our breast pockets with cold hard cash or nice check with lots of zeros. Once we couldn’t hold anymore we discreetly transferred it to a silver briefcase that was sitting behind us.


I was glad my mother wasn’t here to see it; knowing her spending habits. It didn’t matter that we weren’t going to spend the cash on ourselves, well mostly anyway. The largest portion would go to a charity and the rest would go to help pay for tuition for college or back into the slush fund to take down the satanic church, after all the equipment we use is quite pricey, plus it helps pay our teams salary.


Once people made it to through the line they took their seats at the banquet tables that had their RSVP name on it. We had worked out a call sign if we noticed any of our satanic members, in the form of a scout handshake with two fingers on the wrist to indicate that they were members that needed watching. I wanted to say smile for the camera as the picture was being taken behind me and from Tony and my wheelchair.


I got a little nervous well lets say a lot nervous when the High Bishop of Heber made his way through the line and shook each of our hands. And just like Eli’s father, I got the image of a hell beast the moment we shook hands. Yet the images were like a foggy dream as if something was trying to cover them up. I linked with Jeff as he noticed that the High Bishop was shrouded in a dark smoke just like the one we had seen at Shawn school.


He said. “I am very much in looking to another visit like we had last time at my home, perhaps you can bring your new husband and your wives and this man Tony I have heard so much about. We can discuss having a more proper wedding that we are both more custom to. Not this disgrace of nothing more than a show for these non-believers.”


I nodded and said. “Sounds fun, should we say the second Tuesday when we will be back from our honeymoon. I am looking forward to tasting you once again.”


He said bring three small boys forward all dressed in black tuxes and two 16-year-old girls. “You remember my three boys, Jessie, Cal and Mark and my two daughters Ellen and Ruth.” I nodded that I did, even though I had personally never met them, but I had been told about them and had been given a picture of his entire family, including his now recently dead wife, who used to be the High Priestess.


He carefully leaned in and brushed my crotch with his hand finding me taught and hard when what he was really feeling was a fake penis, and said. “Give me 30 minutes and excuse yourselves and have your husband and wives follow you into the changing rooms that have been prepared for you. We will have a little tasting before we eat and before you have to pleasure your women and let my daughters get acquainted since they are going to best friends in school and in church.”


I nodded and handed him the room key as we shook hands one last time. I pulled on Stringum’s coattail as he finished shaking hands and quickly informed him what had taken places. He said. “Are you prepared to do so?” I nodded and he said. “Ok, then I’ll make sure the team is ready in place so they can record your conversation, and take pictures.” We waited until everyone had been through our line before Eli and I left, telling the girls to give us a 10-minute head start, before coming up to our reserved room.


We had planned for this to happen, wanting to build a relationship with the High Bishop and his members as well as his family. We didn’t like the idea of them rapping me or Eli, but it was the only way we could get them to talk alone. Stringum had Tony make sure I had the numbing agent and the laxatives to ensure that I wouldn’t feel anything. Eli was used to it so he was willing to be my number two guy.


Plus he had promised my grandmother and my adoptive parents that nothing would happen to me. Stringum said as he followed me telling the people that were asking where we and our girls were going. He said grinning. “To have a little sex before dinner, where else would you go if you had two horny boys and two wives?” Hearing everyone laugh giving us cat calls telling us not to hurry back on their account.


I only stopped to use the bathroom as Eli followed me inside the handicap stall. Tony had someone guard the door so we could have our privacy. Eli said as he placed the laxative inside me. “We really need to get you more comfortable about doing it without having to use a shot or the laxative, just use the regular KY gel.”


I told him. “I am quite aware of the problem, but if you hadn’t noticed, neither of us had a chance to be alone together; except that one time when we bathed.” He gave a frustrated sigh and we quickly redressed and made our way to our changing room. Which had been prepared to in case we wanted to have a little sex before each schedule advent. Which was quite common for newlyweds to do so. Knowing Tony and Jenny were doing the same thing in the other room and had left 30 minutes before we did; hearing Jenny and him carrying on as we walked past their room, the girls discreetly when inside another room with the High Bishops two daughters.


I didn’t ask what they were going to do, because I knew after watching girls back at the ranch house in Texas having sex with each other, pretending to be male and female. Personally, I prefer being the one doing it, but the girls said they didn’t mind because they had grown up in the satanic church and it was considered normal for them due to the lack of emotion the boys not wanting to have sex other than fathering them a child. Crazy I know because Eli and I really liked having sex with them. 


We were greeted by his honor guard as they searched us for weapons, and wanted me to leave my wheelchair outside in the hall, but I insisted and told them that I didn’t trust them to ride it up and down the hallway and ruining it. The argument ended as the High Bishop opened the door telling them. “It is quite all right I wouldn’t trust you either.” The fact that he was completely naked or that his boys were waiting inside with their shirts open and barefoot didn’t even faze them, it also stated he wanted Eli and I to have the honors of having sex with his boys. Eli told me as much and wasn’t surprised by the fact that Dad and my brothers had no choice to do so at his house on Tuesday, even my own impostor had to or they would have killed my entire adoptive family.


The bed that was inside the couch had been pulled out and turn down all the way down to the foot of it and several pillows were neatly stacked side by side. And the boys top coats and shoes stuffed with their socks were neatly placed in one of the chairs including their fathers. I had learned from the briefing that boys were from three different mothers were all born roughly the same time and the same with his two daughters.


According to Eli and his Dad, it was quite common considering he and his sister Rhoda was the same age only separating them by a few months.  So the fact Jessie had black hair and green eyes and his brother Mark had sandy blond hair and light blue eyes while their brother Cal had brown hair and brown eyes said they were each from different mothers, but resembled enough of their father to all three boys that said they were indeed his sons. I had also been told by Eli that they prep them young as soon as their 5th birthday, again explaining the taste that Shawn and his friends had regarding young boys.


My anger boiled inside me, knowing that it was considered normal to rape young boys in the satanic church; it didn’t matter if they were family. It didn’t matter that Eli said it was a form of love passed on to father and son and brother and sister. Yet what right did I have to think it was wrong. When the Rothwell’s taught me almost the same principles, but it seemed quite different compared to their form of love vs. theirs, but the difference was we didn’t rape young boys or girls.


We didn’t force ourselves on anybody. Permission was always asked and we never had sex with young children under a certain age other than stimulate them, with their parent’s permissions or them in the room.  It was then I started to question myself regarding if I was following down the wrong rabbit hole, looking back how it could look so similar then wondering if I was using as an excuse to find happiness where there really was none, but body responses of wanting or needing to have sex. Yet unlike Shawn and his friends I never got a taste for it, and always stayed closes to my circle of friends.


The moment High Bishop noticed me and Eli looking at them. He said. “An early wedding present so we might enjoy ourselves the way our true god intended it to be, instead of being humiliated by female counterparts that are inferred in the maters of love and sexual desire.” I linked with Jeff telling him we needed help as he quickly said he had already informed Tony and Stringum. I said. “And?”


He said. “Keep you and them alive.”


I said, "you want me to rape them!”


Jeff said. “They are already a custom to it, and your impostor already has had sex with them. If you don’t, he’ll know that you weren’t the same boy he had invited.”


I swallowed and said. “Thanks for the wedding present, but I don’t think we would have time to enjoy your sons. Eli and I only have a few minutes. Perhaps you could send them up to our suite. So we have all night to enjoy them.”


The High Bishop walked towards me and asked Eli if he would permit him to undress me. Eli eyed the boys and I shrugged my shoulders and said. “I only need help going over to the bed then you both can undress me.” Knowing there was very little I could do about it and Tony and the team won’t interfere unless we were in mortal danger. Have sex with each other even though us was disgusting and wrong didn’t count as being in mortal danger when we had been over this several times in a briefing stating yes it was wrong, but they wanted the more than sexual rape.


They wanted to put them away so long that they would never see the outside of a prison other than a box. It was what it was, and it bothered me because I remembered what Pa told me. It starts with the first wrong action. There may not have been knife at my throat, but the danger was just as real, knowing he could kill me and Eli long before they came to rescues me.


Eli handed me my crutches and I made the effort as they both helped me as my feet dragged one step at a time. Once I was on the bed I removed my jacket and Eli removed his taking them both and folded them over the chair in the room. Eli removed his shoes and his socks letting the High Bishop remove mine asking me how to remove the leg braces. Seeing that a metal heel had been inserted in my shoes once he removed my shoes and setting them to the side.


He eyed Eli as Eli came to help and show him how to remove the braces as the boys watched with curiosity, Eli got on his knees with the High Bishop and rolled up my pant leg and showing him how to unstrap the bindings on the braces and pulled his side off and set under the bed out of the way and worked on my shirt and clip-on bow tie. and said. “I knew your Dad, I was sorry to hear that he had been captured by the government, during your marriage celebration.


“I was relieved to hear that you and your sister had made it out before they could capture you. I was a little surprised to find out that you have been seeing Nate on the side. I didn’t expect you two were considering being married, but I was relieved to hear it none the less. I am curious to hear how you two met. No one seems to know.”


Eli calmly said. “We met at Crest-ridge. He was supposed to be my first husband until my father received orders from the top that I was to marry this boy Shawn Rothwell, but after the ceremony had been completed. We had to leave before we too were captured and before we could consecrate our marriage.”


Eli finished undressing as he placed his clothes over the chair to keep them from getting wrinkled and made his way over to me. While the High Bishop removed my socks and my pants as he waited for Eli to remove my shirt and handed it to him, so he could add them to the chair.  I laid back on my arms in an upright position letting the High Bishop take off my boxers. They both smiled seeing I was more than ready.


He returned to the conversation. I reminded him as sat up and helped his boys off with their shirts folding them neatly on the bed beside me and their pants, finding that neither of them was wearing boxers again it didn’t surprise me, because I knew this was no chance meeting, for either of us, watching him shrug it off stating. “We have all the time we need. As you know you have already excusing you boys, stating you wanted to consummate your marriage before the second half with your new wives who are being detained in another room with my two lovely daughters. Long before dinner and long before the street people are allowed in for a chance to congratulate you,


“You 4 will be a little late which is common for newlyweds after wanting to have sex with their wives and your friend Stringum and your parents have made allowances for you, that gives us at least a good two hours. So we can have our tasting and have a nice little chat.” 


Letting the High Bishop redirect his questions as Eli swung my legs and feet onto the bed indicating I needed some help, but I wasn’t exactly helpless as I scooted more onto the bed as he picked up his sons clothes and added it too his and reached into his  jacket pocket for a bottle of sex pills still sealed. Telling me they are stronger than the ones I had left at his house; tossing me the bottle to unseal it, to prove to me that he wasn’t giving me some sort of street drug.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on May 27, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep