King and Queen  Part 1

King and Queen Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 181

King and Queen

Part 1


Let me tell you how the order of the Satanic Church functions. First, you must know there are 5 degrees in the church, but not limited to these considering they are many functions and duties within these 5 degrees. Let’s start with the lowest degree which is 0, known as Registered Member (no degree) Registered Members are simply people who have been inducted as members of the Church, and there are no requirements to achieve this position. To be deemed an Active Member, a person has to be involved with the Church and local members. Active Membership is divided into five Degrees: Active Member "Satanist (First Degree) Witch/Warlock (Second Degree) High Priestess/ High Priest (Third Degree) Magistra / Magister (Fourth Degree) Maga / Magus (Fifth Degree)


And then there are Council of Nine known as The Order of the Trapezoid consists of the individuals who assist in the administration of the Church of Satan known as the Magistra / Magister (Fourth Degree) Maga / Magus (Fifth Degree) who are Members of the Priesthood that are people of accomplishment in the real world "they have mastered skills and have won peer recognition, which is how they have attained their position “as above, so below.” They are “movers and shakers” who are the core of the Satanic Movement in each of the covens or Grottos… located either in a town or city inside the 50 states. The High Priest and Priestess acting as administrative chiefs and primary public representatives; each position (High Priest and High Priestess) is held by a single individual at a time…


Each coven contains these five degrees and Council of Nine, but it is the Holy Ten prophets that oversee all them, which leaves their God Lucifer and his Angels like Mormo at the top. Each satanic church is run differently, but the one we are after was the one that abuses its satanic rituals were they murder and rape people like woman and children.  Not all satanic churches are like that and those that aren’t… are the ones we don’t care about, as the saying goes. “To each their own.” Meaning if they don’t do no harm then practice whatever religion they like, after all, it is a free country, mostly?


Now that we are now on the same page after a little history of the hierarchy of the satanic church and I do apologize if I missed something, but at the time of when I was 16 almost 17 it was known as the Satanic Panic of the 1980s, and I was a part of that in regards to hunting them down and eliminating them. Not many teenagers or adults even can say that, and personally, I was quite proud of that.


It didn’t matter anymore how scared or frightened I was, after participating in a wedding ceremony or the fact I had just killed a lamb with my bare hands. Which was a nightmare I would relive over and over again throughout my life; or the fact I was sexually abused, over and over again just so I could become a spy of sorts inside the satanic church who were abusing the satanic rituals what we called (SRA,) Satanic ritual abuse. In many ways, it made me stronger and the person I had become. Yet I still needed to focus on the parts that were the most important to my life during that time period as my eyes were truly opened.


The moment Eli and I entered the bathing tents just like our brides we too were bathed as we stepped into none generic washtub like my grandmothers washtub on her back porch so the brotherhood could wash the blood off us and anointed as active members of the church, more as Shawn had just become an active member, were as he had been only a Registered member of the satanic church. Eli was already an active member, but he had taken a 4th wife as I have taken my 1st or should I say Shawn had taken his 1st wife.


I had asked Jeff about that vibe I would normally get when I can detect a bad soul or a good one. He told me he too was a little confused considering he too was getting that feeling, yet Eli and the two girls had been born and raised into the satanic church, but to why we couldn’t detect that certain wrongness about them was indeed a mystery, but he suggested that I should ask once we weren’t being carefully watched. Indicating the spies are watching the spies, not all that surprising really.


Once we were cleansed and anointed they left us so we could be with our wives for our first bath together. Watching them re-enter wearing a non-generic white robe, like the ones I had seen used in Heber during that ritual that evolved the death of their grandfather who was sick and elderly. Known as the passageway to rebirth; well that’s what I was calling it. Even though in my eyes was just another way to say legalizing murder in the name of religion. I smiled seeing Rhoda as she came towards me, as I was pulled forward by her.


I followed Eli’s lead as he lifted up his bride’s veil and kissed her quickly as she pulled him back toward him said. “I am your wife now kiss me like you mean it.” He grimaced as he did so watching her place her hand behind his head so he couldn’t do anything but kiss her. I, however, didn’t have that problem as I kissed Rhoda with a very passionate kiss then released her leaving her breathless.


I watched her eyes widen, questioning if really did prefer girls over boys. Yet I was told beforehand that I needed to make love to her, and the only way I knew how was to prove to her and Eli and the people that would be watching us do so; that I was performing my duties as a husband and mate, not only to Eli but to her as well. That was something I could do. It didn’t matter really if Shawn was incapable of doing it. I was more than capable.


And if things went well it didn’t matter what happened or what Eli or his satanic church here thought, because Tony and his team were doing the heavy stuff, by removing them from the school and interrogating them. Then cart them off to prison unless they had no choice but to kill them if they refused to go quietly. The rest that wasn’t dangerous would be placed somewhere until they had been what I like to say is reprogrammed, and then returned to society, but watched until they didn’t pose a threat to our way of life. I didn’t need Eli to show me what came next once we had kissed, letting Rhoda help me off with my robe as it fell to my ankles as I helped her with hers, liking very much what I was looking at.


Long Brown hair and blue eyes compared to her brother Eli’s red hair and green eyes. Stating they had come from different mothers, most likely his father's 2nd wife the current High Priestess of this coven who had gone with some of her sisterhood to call another one or help train a new one. Making a note to ask how that is done, once I have returned to Heber. Not taking the chance of being too nosy and not able to be alone with her didn’t help. But like I said she was very beautiful and the same age as me and born in the same month of December around the 10th as we played twenty questions, as she led me over to the big outdoor copper tub and climbed in with me.


Eli was busy with his own new bride Jackie. With long blond hair and brown eyes roughly the same as me and Eli born in May around the 20th during the summer soloist. So, for now, I focused on Rhoda as I placed my hands around her as we kissed in each other's arms; letting her feel my hard muscled body as we got more acquainted as she said. “I was right; you do look even better naked.”


Considering she had already seen me without a shirt on during gym class and in nothing more than a pair of shorts. I liked it when she rubbed my chest and stomach with her hands as she admired my firm tight body of long hard workouts to keep it that way. I didn’t ask if I could touch her, or feel her nice cantaloupe size breast or rub her sweet spot with my hand nor did we needed each other's permission to do so what we liked because we had just been married and I was to give her a child.


She didn’t stop me instead she let me do anything I liked, as I told her how beautiful she was with or without her clothes on, then said more so off then on as she smiled that lit up the room. She wasn’t as tan as I was which stated she didn’t sunbath in the nude like me and my adoptive family does all the time. I could just imagine the look on their faces when I tell them I had been married during the time I was away from them. Not even knowing the girl more than a few short hours other than in the classroom at school.


Once she and I had both explored each other's bodies and liking what we see. I asked if I could bathe her, knowing that we didn’t have much time to do much until after our wedding feast. Eli was nearly done before I was because I had chosen to take my time. I wasn’t pretending to be Shawn at the moment I was being my true lovable self the really liked being with a girl then a boy.


She gave me a frustrating sigh seeing that Eli was done and we were just finishing. I could bathe all day with a pretty girl and I wish I was able to spend the night with her, but apparently, that was never going to happen. Not when I was supposed to be having sex with Eli and his father, plus his friends before we went back to the school. Girls weren’t allowed in the boy's dorms and girls weren’t allowed in ours.


I didn’t know how a marriage was supposed to work between us when you couldn’t be together unless you break the rules, I didn’t have the time to do either. Nor could I ask too. Considering I was to leave tomorrow by noon and Shawn would be taking my place. I smiled at the thought when he finds out that I had been married in his places and fathered a child in his name. Not that she would remain pregnant long. In some ways, I was sad about that, but I wasn’t really ready to be a father. I quickly dressed in my wedding robes including the golden cape and white slippers as we were led out of the tent and brought forward.


Once outside I noticed that all the chairs that our wedding guest had been sitting in as they watched us being married, were now around large tables, with long white table clothes fringed with gold and very expensive dinnerware. The tables had several white candles and flower arrangements and laden with food like a suckling pig, a huge roast, legs of lamb, turkey and several chickens as well as several garden fresh vegetables and sauces and homemade rolls. Once we had arrived everyone cheered as they quickly formed a line to congratulate us noticing the huge table filled with wedding gifts for us that I hadn’t noticed when we first came in. I felt better being clothed in our robes rather than having them look at our naked bodies.


One by one they came up to shake our hands. There was no tossing of flowers as the crowd waited to congratulate us as they returned to their celebrating our nuptials once they had shaken our hands and kissed us on the cheeks. The gong struck 12 times indicating that the wedding ceremony was now complete and it was the stroke of midnight and the people gathered around the tables waiting for us to begin the wedding feast. The congregation parted as the High Bishop and Eli’s and Rhoda’s Dad made his way towards us to congratulate us. The moment I noticed him he seemed a bit distracted and the way he carried himself said something was little off then shook himself making his way over to us with his own personal honor guard.


Once he reached us he bent down closer to us indicating it was private conversation letting his honor guard circle around us and him, as he asked Eli how was I meaning having sex with him earlier, considering we didn’t have a chance to have sex during our wedding bath with each other or our new wives. Eli said. “Shawn and I are mates Dad, so it’s really none of your business, but for the sake of argument he everything I expected. He tells me for my wedding present tonight. He is going to show me how much he truly loves me, and I him. After we make love to our brides of course so they can have our children and raise them to be just like you.”


I noticed he said it loud enough that the people near us could hear what he said, and that bothered me, yet what bothered me the most neither of us had seen any signs of Eli’s friends that had come in with us from the school. Yet didn’t mean they weren’t considering we had been kinda busy, but still bothered me.


He said. “Flattery will always get you everything, but money and power is what seals the deal with us. Now feast with us, then go make me some grandchildren I can be proud of, and then spend some time together. By then I and your friends will be able to show you both how much we love you.”


I saw the hurt in the girl’s eyes, but there was very little they could do about it, when I was our duty tonight to have sex with them so they can have our children, nothing more than that. Man I wish I didn’t have to have sex with the boys and his Dad, if I had my choice I would lock Rhonda and me in a room and make love to her all night long, and everyday for the rest of my life, but it wasn’t my choice and they both knew it and excepted it.


Even Jeff didn’t seem all that happy about it, in fact, he was kind of melancholy about it because he had given up a chance to get married and have children and personally I didn’t blame him. I have been told when the second coming comes, that Jeff and the people like him and even me would get that chance. I can only hope and when I do I will hold onto them and never let go, yet when it comes to my family; meaning my mother and my grandmother as well as my brother.


I will request that I remain apart from the rest, rather having them be part of my family, but only in regards to my father and sisters, not my mother, brother or my grandmother, everyone else I rather not be with them.  I rather be with people that matter most to me, not the ones that have hurt me and abused me, and treated me like I didn’t exist and was nothing more than garbage.


Once we had shaken hands with all our guest that wanted to congratulate us we were led to our spot at the table. Watching everyone stand holding up a glass of wine, as the High Bishop made a toast us, I cringed when the only drink available to me was my wine glass already filled. But the High Bishop politely asked one of the waiters to bring me can of grape soda and empty wine glass, Knowing that I couldn’t drink alcohol of any kind, do to my so-called restrictions. I opened the can and poured into the glass and raised it, being as the High Bishop had requested it no one dared say anything instead they thought plenty.


He coughed getting everyone’s attention as the silence as if you could hear a pin drop, “I now introduce you to our new active members our new Kings and Queens of the night.  May our god Lucifer and his son Mormo bless them with worthy children so we all may prosper in this life as Gods eternal?”


The people chanted. “May Mormo make it so?” Raising their glasses to their lips as we click our glass and drank the toast, it was then I caught a glimpse of Eli’s friends that had come with us and they didn’t seem all that pleased to see us. Jeff said they intend to kill us, once the new Headmaster arrives, to take over the school and this coven as the new High Bishop, but apparently, they didn’t get the memo that his plane had crashed and he's dead. Eli whispered in my ear “We needed to talk.”


I nodded “said where?”


He kissed me trailing his lips to my ear. “Not now and not here?”



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep