Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Pre Wedding Details  Part 3

Pre Wedding Details Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 186-2

Pre Wedding Details

Part 3

 


Stringum went first considering he was paying a very big portion of tomorrows wedding, He had asked Bishop Earl to do the honors at the main ceremony Mostly because they had become good friends over the years, Bishop sakes said he had no problem with that, and took a seat and made himself comfortable as he went over the paperwork making sure the names were spelled correctly and in the right order. Grandma had convinced asked Stringum for a big favor, and it was if he would have Mr. Kenly pick up my father and so he could attend the ceremony, Stringum laughed. “You really think he’d come?”


Grandma said. “No. but I would like him to, so he could see his son being married. Even if he is being married as Nate Carrion tomorrow I can fill him in.”


Stringum said. “And if he doesn’t want to come peacefully?”


Grandma said. “Tranq the son of a b***h put a bag over his head and dress that good for nothing son mine in a tux. I want him there and he can spend one-night making hot sex with his wife in that nice hotel you have reserved for her, I’ll take the kids and they can have one night together. Dose him up with so much with that go juice that makes him crazy to jump her bones all night long, even if you have tie him to the bed to do it.


“Then drop me and him off at his house and I’ll tend the kiddies until they come back Saturday night so we can all go to church in the morning… you, me… and the whole lot of them taking up the entire half side of the chapel. I want him there, I want him to see how proud I am of my grandson and his friends risking their lives as you take down those crazy sons of b*****s and send them straight too hell. You owe me that Stringum, you owe me for letting you take my grandson and use him as bate.”


Stringum said. “Doris I owe a lot more than that. I was going to do it anyway because I really do believe his father should see own son get married. He might not believe it other wises. Yet if he saw it and knew it was him he could not dispute it, he can not say he was being immoral having sex with his own wife, or his case wives and one husband or… never mind you know what I mean?”


Grandma said. “Its mind stopper I have to admit, but hey it is the 80s.”


He said. “I’ll make it happen, now let's find you a nice comfortable seat. I don’t want you to miss any of it. I have asked Mr. Vincent to record it for us so you and we can all have a copy.”


My adoptive Mom stepped up to the front, “The girls have requested that they would like their boys to put on their tuxes, if you would please do so it would mean so much to us parents. We have been dying to see how nice they will look so when we put on a show tomorrow we can really enjoy the fact we had seen them as they are, not who they are pretending to be. I apologize for the late hour, but we figured since we won’t be getting up at the crack of dawn in the morning for the baptisms we can sleep in. Until then visit among yourselves and help yourselves to some cake and ice cream.”


We boys and hurried down the hall with Stringum and Coach Brady running right behind us as Mom guarded the door to her room where the girls and ladies were changing into their wedding dresses. Dad and Stringum made sure we looked smart as we straightened each other's bow ties and cuffs and did extra polish to our shoes. Mom didn’t like shoes being worn in the house, but tonight it was special she wanted us to look our best as we took our places, in the back along the wall in the order we were given. Stringum wanted to go last so he could show that he wasn’t conceded just because he had money.


It was our queue as when the music started. It was Moms favorite Song: I’ll be your candle on the water, by Helen Reddy. Tomorrow night it will be the wedding march, using a large pipe organ. Everyone gasped seeing the girls as they lined up at the top in the same order as us that would be marrying. Mr. Vincent gave them the cue as we walked our brides one at a time down the aisle only separating us by few feet.


Tomorrow would be a whole different lineup, and we spend almost two hours rehearsing it until it was perfect because it was going to be the biggest thing in Salt Lake City news in a very long time. Grandma smiled and had tears in her eyes as I came down the aisle with Rhoda after Jody and Dave. My adoptive Mom was taking pictures, with her little camera. She and my mother had tears in their eyes as I took my place letting my bride step away to the other side of the aisle so the rest of the brides and grooms could have the room.


Arthur didn’t look happy seeing us all decked out as he sat quietly with Dad and my brothers. Sparky too was more then happy to help as he whined wanting to jump onto my pant leg and would have if he wasn’t being leashed by Jared as he picked him up and put him on his Lap, Jake and his dog to insisted of coming to the wedding as he was leashed setting on Billy’s lap. I didn’t tell Sparky that he was staying home this trip, because I couldn’t watch him, not going house to house seeing my friends, not with my father being home.


I didn’t trust him; he hated the idea of me having any kind of a pet. But I had something picked out that really was going to make his day. I had my eye on a little white poodle for my mother and I wanted to give to her for her birthday to replace the one she lost. Of course, it would be an early birthday present because her birthday wasn’t until the end of October and I wouldn’t see her again until Thanksgiving. For now, it was secret; knowing my mother had always wanted another dog, but my father had forbidden it.


I had told Tony to pick it up on his way to my house since he was taking my grandmother to my mother’s house and it would be a good time for him to case the joint. After he and Jenny went over the Cranny’s house with a fine tooth comb leaving him or Jenny with me and to guard against any bad guys.


We weren’t planning on spending the night, but the girls wanted to do some shopping before we headed to Springville, making sure we had enough food for us so we wouldn’t seem like we were freeloaders to my father instead having to drive back just to go grocery shopping. It also gave Robert and Michael a chance to pack a suitcase after my Dad suggested that Paul and Jennie could use some alone time.


Tony and Jenny would take her their two smaller children Christopher and Tanya for the week and move into Stringum’s small house that he and Dave usual stay in during the winter months. With it being empty with Jody and Dave on their honeymoon and him also. It would give Tony and Jenny a place to stay and still be close enough to keep tabs on me.


Once everyone made it down the aisle it was a simple ceremony as we were married. Using our real names and signed on the dotted line on the marriage certificate. Stringum promised that tomorrow they can take as many pictures they wanted and he would set up a photographer to take the real ones so our parents could have them and us. It was nearly 11 pm before we made it to bed. Stringum made sure that each of the houses was locked as he and the people that were staying in his cabin had gone with him.


Both my Moms and my grandmother kissed me and Eli and our girl’s goodnight, as we all stepped over sleeping bags and pillows. The room was so full we had to undress inside our walk-in closet, just so we wouldn’t step on anyone and so we could keep our clothes neat for tomorrow. Eli said shaking a thermos he had stolen from the kitchen. “I could use a nice hot bath,” giving the thermos another shake and a silly grin. He quickly headed for the bathroom as he streaked naked telling anyone that needs to use the bathroom now’s their chance because this one being occupied and they can use the one down the hall.


Everyone laughed as they climbed into their sleeping bags. Dad didn’t say anything about not sleeping together in combined sleeping bags. He said kids on the floor and adults get the beds. We were considered adults because we had been legally married and both sets of parents had signed on the dotted line stating they had given permission to be married.


I may not have had my fathers blessing. I did, however, have both my mother's blessing and my Dads blessing. So it said on paper of the marriage certificate and when I am visiting my mother. Rhoda and Eli took my Rothwell name and Jackie took Eli’s last name of Alden. Bishop Sakes listed Eli and me with each other's last name as our 2nd middle name. I would be known on paper as Eric, T. A. Rothwell. And Eli would be known as Eli R, R Alden. The first initial stood for Richard.


Rhoda would be known as Rhoda Alden Rothwell or and Jackie would be Jackie Andrew father her late father and take Eli’s last name, Alden. But that is only on paper and when I am visiting my mother and after it was safe to come out of hiding. But the world at that time we would all be known as the Carrion four… well at least in Heber, as far as the satanic church was concerned, mostly because I was the billionaire son; giving me the power and influence over the other three which meant they were forced to use my last name. Not that we really cared, it was just a name.


Then of course if we decide to get a divorce we would go back to our original names. Sad to say that did happen, but it was years before that took place. Grandma didn’t invite any of my relatives to the wedding because they wouldn’t have understood and I never saw them that much to make it matter. So we just kept it between us. I had asked over this last Christmas if they knew about me being married or if my grandmother or my mother even mentioned that I was part of the group that was helping to take down the satanic church in the 80s.


Sad to say they never knew, but they do remember hearing about it on the news as the Satanic Panic of the 80s that were responsible for all the crimes I have mentioned. But as for me, they did know I was involved or part of it… and were kind of taken back as they looked at me in a different light. Then once again they shook their heads and stated. “No, you are just pulling our leg. You ...I don’t see it happening.” Then again like I said they were never really part of my life, so it really wasn’t surprising.


After a nice hot relaxing bath, we crawled into bed and died and went to heaven. We did our best to keep it down as the girls stifled howls of pleasures as Eli and I had hot passionate sex with them until nearly 2 am. He was learning some new moves from me and was really getting into it with Jackie; who was also finding out that Eli can really put out. Now that he isn’t such a shy boy around her anymore or afraid to touch her in that way, he wasn’t used to the kissing and cuddly stuff, but now that he got a taste of it.


He tells me he can’t imagine being without it. I told him as long as we were married he did have to live without it. In fact, I wanted him to kiss me in public as often as possible and that includes church and school. They can say yew gorse all they want. All we have to do is show them our wedding rings. After all, it’s not illegal to be seen kissing in public regardless if it is a girl or boy or a boy kissing a boy and girl kissing a girl. They may not like it, but they can’t stop it.


Mom told us we could sleep in, but she didn’t say how late, it just meant it wouldn’t be at the crack of dawn. Opening the door at 5:30 am telling us breakfast will be ready in an hour and a half and she wanted us on the road before 9 so we could have plenty of time to get ready for the main event. We all groaned as we all fought for the bathrooms letting the girls take it. Why us boys simply dressed after a cramming us all into a shower with a toothbrush in our mouths as we did double duty as the girls hogged the mirror. The once huge bathroom seemed small compared to before with 15 of us in total sharing it at the same time. In some ways, I was looking forward to having my room back and my friends going back to their homes. In others not so much because the only way I would see my Santaquin friends would be when I was visiting my mother.


To help Dotty out, Dad and Mr. Vincent made a list of the chores that needed to be done before we left for Salt Lake City for the main event in Lindon which was only hour drive, but only twenty minutes or so from the Marriott in Salt Lake City, but everything we needed to be done was there. Dad wasn’t about to have our housekeeper work her self into a frenzy cleaning up after us and she shouldn’t have too. So we all pitched in. It was almost noon before we actually got on the road. It looked like a funeral as the limos carried us and my friend’s cars following behind us as we drove down the freeway. Stringum never does anything halfway, as he pulled into the Marriott nearly filling the entire parking lot with my friend’s cars.


I noted the time that it was a little after 12. The main advent wouldn’t start until 6:30 pm, but we had to be there at 3 pm to give us plenty of time for rehearsal and to dress for the big show. The doors would be opened at 5 pm so people can have plenty of time to find their seats. The only ones allowed inside the building will be us, our private security and the news crews.


Nobody was allowed in without a badge, being checked by our security team. Checking for weapons and making sure they are on the guest list, that had reserved seating. Stringum wanted to make sure everyone was safe, he didn’t care if they were from the satanic church or not. Rich people be damnd that he wouldn’t put them in harm's way.


We didn’t debate if we needed our fancy wheelchairs when all we were doing was checking into our rooms, But Stringum said the adoring fans had been camped out all night long to get a glimpse of us. So once again we three boys became the injured pathetic ones; letting Dad and Mr. Vincent help us into them, as our adoring fans snapped pictures of us, Stringum smiled and waved as our security pushed back the crowds and passed out wedding invitations. He wanted everyone there to see the show he intends to give them. Once inside the hotel lobby, the manager greeted us with several bell boys, as the people were roped off to give us the room we needed.


Stringum quickly padded the managers pocket with thick envelope and the deal was sealed as he himself checked us into our rooms. Our room was on the very top floor of the building and Stringum suite was right next to ours and Mom and Dads were across the hall, Known as the west wing with Jody and Dave’s next to theirs. Normally dogs weren’t allowed inside hotels, but Sparky and Jake's dog got the royal treatment. They would be spending the night in the hotel and go back home in the morning, instead everyone driving back up to Heber after the wedding.


Again I questioned the cost, but not everyone was staying in the penthouses, but on the lower floors below them. The ones that were staying in the suites were the ones getting married and the ones that are pretending or not pretending to be billionaires.


Stringum told all my friends and parents to make use of the rooms and the hotel giving each the parents an envelope with enough cash to paint the town. Landan each gave them a gold plastic card that would get them and their families in the door of the reception hall where their reserved seats will be waiting. He told them not lose them because without them they would be considered normal guests and only get in if there are seats or standing room available unless they can find him or Stringum in the throngs of people.


It was a madhouse as people hurried in there rooms and quickly put their things away and ran out of them just as fast so they could paint the town. Dinner would be catered at the reception hall for all of us, but the ones that wanted seating; the going plate was 10,000 dollars per person. The fee was set to discourage normal people that came off the streets, yet to encourage people with cash like millionaires and billionaires to buy them up, mostly he wanted the big spenders of Satanic Church to buy the available seats so we would know who they were, and take note of them for our missions when mingling among them. Plus helped pay for the wedding and further missions to take down the church. Stringum was always a businessman first, nothing is ever for free.


Some had already RSVP and sent in their fee. They would get the reserved first class seats in the wedding chapel and a reserved dinner seat and two hours of meet and greet with expensive bottles of champagne and caviar and several other treats they like to indulge in. Then the public would be invited in, with simple party favors and some sort of snack foods in a large buffet until the food was gone. They too would be allowed to meet and greet for about an hour before the dance. Then we would dance for about an hour before we headed back to the hotel, while the party continued on without us. Again I didn’t even want to imagine the cost.


I overheard Stringum tell my grandmother that my father had refused to come and she said. “And?”


Stringum said. “He chose the option number two; he’ll be here as promised. God help them and his mother once he is turned loose after tonight.”


Grandma said. “Well, we will deal with that when the time comes. I rather have him and she reconciles their differences before we have no choice to let Linda go through with the divorces.


“Hell, she’ll probably kill me when she finds out that I brought him here and she finds him strapped naked to a bed so juiced up with that sex drug you guys like, not being able to much then let her have sex with him. But I rather have her have sex with her husband then "that Paul." Now that I know that he has and worst regarding his own boys. I have hope, that once his wife Jennie finds out what he has been doing behind her back she’ll divorce his no good cheating a*s, once she knows what he been doing.


“I’d prefer seeing him go to prison for it, but that tape won’t hold up in court because it was a forced confession, but trust me Stringum if even touches my two grandsons in that way I will cut it off and feed it to him as a cot-tail weenie. Then Mr. Rothwell, and you can break every bone in his body, but I want the first crack at him. You hear me first crack, or I am coming after you both for letting him even near them.”


Stringum nodded and they spit in their hands and the deal was struck. My blood boiled knowing what he had done. He forced his boys to have sex with him and it had nothing to do with keeping each other alive. He did it because he liked the power it gave him. I cursed Shawn and Arthur if wasn’t for them none of this would have happened in the first place.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on May 27, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep