A touch Of Cruelty  Part 3

A touch Of Cruelty Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 191-2

A touch Of Cruelty

Part 3

 


I gave a heavy sigh as I quickly noticed my error. Noticing the girls weren’t on equal footing, seeing that their mother was down to her panties and her daughter was still mostly fully clothed. I order their daughter to stand and walk towards her mother. She looked at me confused I said. “It’s only fair for your sons and your husband. They are naked and you two are not. I believe in fairness, the church believes in fairness. Take off your daughter’s bra and her jeans. Or Eli and I will do it for you and it won’t be done with kindness. If Eli and I do it, we won’t just take off her bra and her jeans will take everything off.” I linked. "It’s better if you do it then we do it, it shows trust, it shows that you can obey.


“Please understand that it’s not going to matter anymore. You’re all going to be naked, and then the next phase will be a hell of lot worst then being naked. He’s right no one in the house cares about seeing someone naked, it what comes next they all look forward to. They call it the tasting. The next phase after that is the one you should hate and fear the most and Eli and I are praying that by then we don’t make it to the next phase and help arrives, but the cards are not in our favor. Pain is pain, and pain can be endured and remedied, but death can’t. Eli and I have been through all of it, in fact, we were rapped repeatedly before arriving here. Please don’t make it harder than it is, save your strength. There is no shame in being naked.”


She began crying again, as she motioned her daughter over; the King smiled as he watched. She said. “Please forgive them, Lord, they do not know what they are doing.” 

I was about backhand her but the King of his castle said. “Wait. If she going to obey you and me she can say anything she likes, even though their God isn’t listening. If he was he would never have let them be here and us in the first place. This is her chance to show us that she is willing to obey. It shows that you have won and that they are being broken so we can build them up again in a true church of God that will bless them more than they ever think was possible.”


I linked. “Don’t fight, stay alive, and we can take them and send them all to hell and ask their God why he as forsakes them. It’s only nudity, nothing more.” Her daughter cried as she stood before her mother seeing her naked breasts and legs and feet.


She said. “Do it, mother. Just do it. He’s right.”


She turned around and her mother undid her bra as her daughter tossed it into the barrel. She undid her jeans and zipper letting her mother help take them off. She didn’t stop there she removed her panties herself and tossed them into the barrel and joined her brothers and her Dad as he put his arms around her and kissed her on the head. No one said anything as I waited for her mother, she gave a heavy sigh and removed hers as well and joined her family, and she asked the King. “Are you satisfied, now that you have humiliated us?”


He said. “Quite, for the moment… There is no shame in being naked, there is no shame showing our God our nakedness. It is life, and we celebrate life as he has told us to do. Drink and be merry, love and be loved, and I will raise you in my image and you to shall be Gods of the world. You will be King and Queens and the people will bow down to you and give thanks unto you and offerings of power and wealth.”


I waited for her to respond, but she looked at me and Eli as we shook our heads. I linked “And so the bigger they are the harder they shall fall.”


It brought a smile to her face as she noticed his penis and compared to her husband said to me as she linked; “overcompensating much?"


I smiled, “Wait until you see it when we groom him.”  She smiled and I said linked “He did say he wanted to participate.”


She faltered and wanting to laugh, but she caught her self. Asking, “Please tell me I get to do it?”


I said, "a penis is a penis and you already told us you have had several besides there is always mouth wash it does wonders besides an enema.”


It was 6 am and dawn was approaching quickly and wasn’t quite light out but it was light enough to see them through the windows. The places were roaring hot as if we were roasting our naked bodies in hell as we came down the stairs and sat in the dining room. No one said anything as the girls kept trying to cover up their exposed breasts as they quickly took a seat. I felt insulted as his boys and he were given clean robes to wear and even more when they offered them to me and Eli when the Benson’s weren’t offered any. Eli followed my lead as I refused them, I said. “No thanks, I like seeing my husband naked, it tells me that he loves me.”


Eli said the same thing and said as he added. “But you can give them to the girls. Even though I much prefer seeing their breasts and I am looking forward to tasting them.” I watched them pale, as the maid who wasn’t Dora looked to their master.


He said. “Give them to them, I am not a monster, I want them to see that I do care.” They nodded and gave them to them.


She said. “Thank you,” as she and her daughter quickly covered up. She said. “So tell me, sir. Is it normal for boys like Eli and Eric to prepare us to come into the fold of your church? I would think that you being a man would be doing that or one of your bruits that have brought us here as they forced not so kindly as they kidnapped us from our homes. You say you’re a not a monster, but I have only seen cruelty up until now.”


He waved it way even though it was meant as an insult and said. “Yes it normal for boys like Eric and Eli’s age to prepare our new converts. In fact, if you must know, that most of our converts and their children are prepared at the age of 5. They are married by their 16th birthday, as you might be already aware of, that Eric and Eli are married. They were married last night civilly. Eric was married also to Eli’s sister Rhoda as his first wife, Eli was married to Eric as his first husband and his wife is a very close friend of his sister. I believe her name is Jackie.


“They go by and uses Eric’s last name Carrion because Eric and his family have the influences and the power as well as massive wealth. Like your husband and yourself; one of the reasons why you have been chosen by our God because you have influences and wealth. You should consider yourselves honored because of that. Normally we don’t prepare those that don’t have either wealth or influences. Instead, they are treated as our servants and slaves. They are nothing but beasts, and w****s unless our God sees that they might become worthy after serving faithfully.


“When that happens they are pre-prepared and married to someone lesser then Eli and Eric. We believe in equality. Eli’s father was my first husband and we were married at 16 like they were. We were raised in the church and we both earned the position of High Bishop, some call us reverend or master. Because we rule over the church and we see to the congregation and perform many of the sacred rituals; which I will perform tomorrow providing the boys do well in preparing you and you all you live through it. If not I cut my losses and then I must without fail to kill you because you are not worthy. I am sorry to be so blunt, but it is what it is.


“Eli’s father failed to see that reasoning and had chosen to walk away from the church; losing his wealth, losing everything that our God has given him including his life. In doing so Eli too would have been either killed along with his sister Rhoda, but Eli was smart. He knew if he married well like young Eric he and his sister would be saved, he would be given the same chance to rise again from the ashes.


“He would castoff his father shackles and takes a new name and a new life. So it has been written in our scriptures. God casts the wicked into the flames and took the ones that could be saved and pair them up with the righteous, so they may bear new fruit. Those that perished by the flames of the wicked are lost and cast out amongst us because they are weak, they bear no fruit. They are not worthy, they are nothing more then beasts we use to nourish us.


“So the question is Mrs. Benson… are you and your family weak? Or are you worthy of being chosen? Think carefully because as I have said and demonstrated that if you are weak and unwilling to obey you and your family will die. Eric and Eli will have failed in their task, failure means death. Not only to them as they get to watch you die, but they also get to watch their families and friends die of those that have been chosen and found weak and unworthy.”  He took several bites as we waited for their answer. I gave them a weak smile knowing what that answer would mean.


She said. Taking her husband hand; “We will prove we are worthy, and not weak. We are trusting that after you have prepared us that you will keep your word to us and to the boys that are preparing us. We paid the random you have asked us to pay, so you know that we have the influence and the wealth you have told us that the makes our new God and true God favors us with his blessing and honor us.


“But do not mistake our screams or our cries and our discomfort as a weakness. You said it yourself you expect us to fight, you expect us not give into our bodies emotions; that they are being tested and prepared so we might become Gods and rule over those that are weak and can not bear fruit.”


He smiled and said. “Excellent, Eric and Eli you just passed the first phase of your test. For that, you get to choose who among your friends and family gets to go free. Choose wisely, because once I notify them that you have chosen them and you fail any part of the next phases they will be the first to die.”


Eli chose our wives. And I chose my grandmother. It was a toss-up between her or my mother. He said. “Good choice, as I have said I don’t like your biological mother, nor your father.” He quickly motioned over one of his men and he handed him a radio. He said into it.  “The old lady and her grandchildren are to be set free, for now. You may be so kind as to tell them that Eric has chosen to spare their lives first but warn them not to leave the house. Nor make contact with anyone, I repeat do not harm them in any way, or if they do they will join their friends for disobeying me.


“Just kindly tell the old lady and her grandchildren, that if they do try to leave the house without my permission or try to contact anyone like their neighbor. They will be killed as traitors, and Eric will watch them die, knowing he gave them their freedom and they spit in his face.” He motioned over the second man lined up against wall having him hand him the radio.


He said “Eli has chosen that their wives be set free, for now. Tell them they are not to leave the hotel for any reason or contact anyone from the outside. Tell them Eric and Eli love them but would prefer them not to leave the room. Warn them do not threaten are harm them. I will be watching and listening.” He handed back the radio and said. “See I am not a monster, I am keeping my word.”


We quietly finished our breakfast as we waited for someone to tell us that our room was now ready. The King asked me and Eli if we were ready for the 2nd phase which was the tasting phase. Personally, I wanted to call the rape phase but then again in some ways we had already raped them by forcing them to take their clothes off, letting everyone see their nakedness. I wasn’t sure if that counted because nudity didn’t bother me anymore it was just a fact of life, but I was raised that way, mostly? I said. “Just about,” I motioned one of the men over and whispered in his ear.


I had noticed that he was one of our guys, even though his face was covered with a white mask, I noticed there was no tattoo on his wrists and the feeling was different then I had felt with his other men and I didn’t need Jeff to tell me, besides he was busy. Plus I was taking a risk, but it didn’t matter, I told him “If you could be so kind as to bring me a bottle of sex pills unopened.”


Having to say it louder so the King can hear what I was asking him to do, so I shrugged my shoulders and said. “I was asking him to bring me a bottle of our magic sex pills unopened and extra strength so while we are waiting to have our room back they can start working.”


The King said. “Excellent, well… do what he says and make it snappy.”


He bowed said. “Yes master,” just for a moment I thought he said it with insult, but I was the only one that caught it.


He came back quickly and placed the bottle on the table in front of me it was unopened as I had requested. I quickly explained to the Benson's why I requested the pills unopened, stating. “I trust nobody, more so with a bottle of pills of any kind. And the same goes for any of the products we use or will use tonight.” The corrected it by saying. “Today,” then told what they are and why we take them; getting hateful looks, frightened looks, disappointment looks, but most of all curious looks.


As their Dad said as he coughed and blushed. “So Eric, you are telling us that we guys will be able to cum more often in a short amount of time? And why might we ask is that necessary?”



 




© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on May 27, 2019
Last Updated on February 14, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep