Truth or Dare  Part 3

Truth or Dare Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 182-2

Truth or Dare

Part 3

 


I smiled watching Eli and the girls quickly bundled up as their teeth chattered. I said. “Not as warm compared to Texas and this mild compared to where we are going.” They looked at me as if I had rocks in my head as we waited for Landan inside the small airport to make arrangements for our things to be delivered to the cabin. Mom agreed that wedding presents were a must, stating we earned those the hard way. Mr. Stringum quickly placed the videos and all the important stuff in the cargo area of the helicopter and motioned us to get in as Landan was just tying up loose ends, then climbed in with us.


It wasn’t a long flight from here to Heber. I cringed seeing the snow and smiled when Eli and girls saw it realizing it was the first time they have ever seen snow other than pictures or on TV. I did my best to show that it didn’t bother me, having skipped the part about my father, well most of the parts about my father, not wanting to bring up the subject of how much he hates me and how many times he and my mother used to beat me and my brother. I smiled sweetly letting them throw snowballs at each other until my adoptive family and friends came out to great them.


Sparky whined and barked as he ran circles around me jumping all over me and I picked him up letting him lick my face. Once everyone was standing on the front porch in their stocking feet and the moment I said. “I like you all to meet my new wife Rhoda and my husband Eli who is Rhoda’s brother and Eli’s wife Jackie.” I watched their face drop, even more so when I said. “They are both pregnant with our children.” Their little eyes popped Mom and Dad laughed as Dad grabbed his knees from laughing so hard. I wanted to say thanks Dad for spoiling the moment. As everyone laughed thinking it was one big joke. I introduced Sparky to them as they spoiled him as he ran up and down the outside of the house overly excited to see me as if I had been gone forever.


Stringum said. “Make your selves useful boys and take our things inside the cabin,” while he made beeline inside to get toasty warm.


Mom quickly said. “Shoes; I don’t allow shoes on my floors.” Eli followed my lead watching everyone quickly remove them as if was no big deal and set them all in a nice little row by the door, but Mom was Mom told them to take them down to my room and she’ll prepare us all some hot chocolate. Jody and Dave quickly cornered me and so Jody could show off her engagement ring. She smiled once she had and Dave kissed then refocused their eyes on me.


Jody said. “That’s quite a little joke little brother for a minute there I thought you were serious about you being married and already gotten a girl pregnant.”


I slid out from under her and grabbed Rhoda’s hand and Eli’s said. “Rhoda meet my sister Jody and her soon to be husband Dave. Jody meet my new wife Rhonda and my husband Eli.” I flashed them our rings Jody's face paled as her eyes drew back in shock. Then screamed, grabbing me by the throat, If I didn’t trust my sister not hurt me I would have been sacred, maybe a tiny little bit.


I didn’t break loose, letting her get it out of her system said. “How? Why? And when did this happen little brother, you only been gone for three days?”


Mom rescued me said. “A lot can happen in three days Jody, now be a big sister and help the girls freshen up, we have lots to do today and we sill need to buy clothes for them and his new husband. All they have is what’s inside their backpacks.”


Jody growled. “We are so going to talk little brother. You do realize that your mother and your grandmother is so going to kill you when they find out?” I cringed not wanting to make that phone call.


All my friends followed her and Stringum tossed me a copy of my wedding. Hoping to help them. Jake and Adam and my mermaid friends congratulated me, but I could see the hurt in their eyes. I hung back and said. “Nothings changed guys; we are still best friends and all that. Just give me a minute to settle in and well have a nice long chat.”


I cringed when Jared and Jason asked Mom if I was really married and I had really gotten her pregnant Mom said “Yes and no boys, well have a nice discussion about it after everyone is settled. Now go play and tell Doty… never mind I’ll go I could use some fresh air.”


I cringed opening the door seeing my wheelchair and my dreaded leg braces. Knowing it was going to be hard enough as it is now that I was pretty much back up to a hundred percent unless it was really long distances, but at least I could walk the house without needing that dreaded thing. I gave them a grand tour of my room watching their eyes as they see that my room was bigger than the size of the entire dorm on any of the floors plus a gigantic waterbed having them tell me they never slept on one as they each tried it out.


And then there was the bathroom that was the size of my entire dorm room, watching their eyes pop even bigger. Jody said. “My little brother has a lot of explaining to do, so to save us all time I’ll grab a measuring tape and pad so we can get started. We do have a party to go tonight and we still have to figure out how this all going to work. Now if you be so kind as to remove your clothes I’ll be right back.”


Rhonda asked if she was serious as I removed my shirt and socks and tossed them into the corner where the hamper is. I said. “Very serious.” Eli blushed when he noticed I was naked and walking around the room. While my friends acted like it was normal for me to be naked. I said coming closer to them. “No reason to be shy guys. These are my nudist friends. They are visiting me over their school fall break. Dillon…this is Eli, Rhoda, and Jackie, and my three mermaids Isza, Fiona, and Nora and these two boys Walter and Scott.”


Everyone shook hands. Eli slowly undressed and so did the girls as I quickly went over our new arrangements. Regarding our sleeping and sex arrangements, once that was out of the way, they all took off all their clothes so we wouldn’t look stupid being the only ones completely naked. Mom and Dad came in and smiled seeing that we were all naked and sharing ourselves with each other. Just being naked not having sex or stimulating just yet anyway.


Mom said. “I was just thinking that I needed to implement a new house rule so Eric’s wife and husband can be comfortable about being nudists. So I have decided when you are under my roof. No clothes are allowed unless it is necessary of course.


“We don’t get visitors up this way. Not with three main gates and huge wall being built around us. Plus it saves on the laundry and with the fact that Shawn and Arthur won’t be here for us to worry about; we don’t have to worry about them getting overly excited when looking at naked boys. Now make yourselves comfortable and I’ll get busy measuring you for your new clothes before we go shopping. Tony has already told Stringum to have a tailor come by to finalize the girl’s dresses for tonight and tuxes for the boys. It’s the everyday wear that I was concerned about.” Mom motioned Eli over first; she smiled when she asked if she might as he followed her eyes to his penis. Eli shrugged his shoulders.


She stroked him and she measured it, Jody wrote down the size indicating it was whole 8 inches. So they knew what size of condoms he would be needing. He didn’t say anything regarding that they don’t use condoms back where he comes from, or the fact he wouldn’t need them with Jackie because she was already pregnant. Meaning once that happens a special wall is in placed to avoid her from getting pregnant again until the baby is born.


The condoms were for the other girls he would be having sex with that needed them. I knew he didn’t like the idea of wearing them, but he was willing to have a clean fresh start he needed to learn how to practice safe sex. Mom measured me as well so she could compare my penis to his, mostly because she was my Mom and she liked it doing it.


Dad took his spot on the couch next to the boys and letting the three boys Dillon, Scott, and Walter help take his clothes off, while Jake and Adam got acquainted with our bride’s liking the double cobra. Rests of my friends were busy helping Mr. Vincent with the move here and were in Highland helping with the packing.


I quickly put in the tape of our wedding so my friends and my sister Jody could watch it. Mom barely paid it any attention said. “I’ll leave you guys to it. While Doty and I prepare us all something to eat, there are robes in the closet if you need them until Jody can find you all something to wear until we go shopping in about an hour. And Eric dear I think you might want to call your mother, and your grandmother they are a little bit frantic because they haven’t heard from you since last Friday and we did promise them you would the moment you came available.”


I cringed and followed her I didn’t bother putting on a robe, because it felt good to be me and normal again. Mom put her arm around my shoulders and Laughed. “Married, who would have thought you would get married in three days to complete strangers.”


I ginned. “Actually Mom it was Shawn that got married. Imagine the surprised look he had when he found out that he got married to a girl and a boy and had amazing sex with both.”


Mom laughed. “Severs that pervert right. Hey, why don’t you invite your mother and grandma to the wedding this weekend and all your Santaquin friends, then go back with them? That way they won’t have heart failure when you drop that bombshell regarding your little secret about Eli. So she and they won’t freak out when they open the bedroom door seeing you guys having sex. I may not like the idea, but we can’t afford you two not too. We don’t want you to get closed up so when the choice comes to either have sex or die, you boys won’t suffer the pain again of being raped like Gloria did to you and Jared.


“Dad and I have been using a fake penis on the boys just in case the satanic church puts us and them in that position. Your double had to do it, as you so we could get out alive. He sacrificed his beliefs for us and Dad and him had to do it or else in front of the High Bishop and his three boys and his two daughters. You were also baptized yesterday morning, Stringum made a copy of the ritual. Shawn downplayed it as something special, but it was a lot worse then any of us could imagine.


“Dad was only glad it was someone else that was taking your place because you would have had an episode of you and Gloria when she raped you, and all your animals being slaughter all over again, but he and the boy that took your place had no choice. So Dad and I decided that if that happened we would look the other way, knowing that you weren’t doing it on purpose, that you really do prefer girls over boys.”


I was in shock regarding the fact Mom and Dad just did a one-eighty regarding having sex with boys. Mom smiled said. “Only with Eli or Dad, and no one else; unless there is no way out other than death, pain can be remedied, death can’t its not that we want you to do it, we just prefer you not to have to make the wrong choice by sacrificing your life when there is no need to. It’s not considered gay sex when you are only doing it to stay alive. I think you’re your mother and grandmother will see it that way once they understand. If you making it clear up front instead of hiding it is the better way to go.


“Tony’s right you have already gone through the pain of being raped, so being accustom to on the need to stay alive to stop other boys going through what you and your brothers went through outweighs the need to not too but do it too remain safe. We will never talk about it and well never say anything regarding it. Now call your mother and Grandmother, while I prepare us some lunch and then we will all go shopping.”


I cringed asking. “Who should I say is calling Mom, me or Nate?”


Mom said. “You, of course, Stringum has his people rerouting our calls all over the country every time we pick up the phone and has already taken care of the phone lines to your mother's house and grandmothers and even to that Paul Cranny, plus your Santaquin Friends… that's it,”


Mom adding it to what she meant when she said “that’s it, invitation. I need invitations. Now, where should we have the wedding?” Mom walked off and went down the hall making a list in her head.  I wasn’t sure if my mother would be at home. So once again I called the Cranny’s. Mom had the number listed on the board by the phone so we wouldn’t have to hunt for it.


I let the phone ring and cringed when Paul answered using his business spin on it “Cranny’s Carpets, you make the mess we clean it up, how can I help you?” I said Paul it’s me Eric is my mother there with you?”


He yelled. “Linda it’s your son.”


My mother said. “Paul I’m right here, no need shout so the whole world can hear you. Now give me the phone… Hi, son tell me everything about Texas, was it warm? Was it hot? Did you meet any new friends? I want the details. Your Grandma and I been worried sick. Now tell me everything.” As usual, Jeff wasn’t around to ask if I should, he was busy doing his ghostly duties, which was fine I guess after all I really didn’t need him until tonight. I reached down and picked up Sparky and set him on my chest as I lay on the couch letting the warm fire toast my naked body; as I dangled the phone across the arm of the couch.


Mom had it installed so we didn’t have to stand in the kitchen unless we wanted too. I was told that there would be one my room, sometime this week and a brand new computer to uses so all I would have to do is load a program and Walla I would have spreadsheet and accounting ledger for my job with Stringum and do homework like papers.


The school wouldn’t start for me until I got back from visiting my mother, but Jared and Jason had already started with light work to catch them up with the rest of the class. I, of course, had tons of homework to do and test to take so I could end the term at American Fork High school or first quarter so I could get credit for it instead of taking summer classes.


Like always I didn’t tell my mother everything, wanting to do it in person face to face, but Mom and Dad wanted me to tell her about me getting married, the moment I did Mom screamed causing Sparky to run hearing the shrill voice over the phone I counted too ten and waited a bit longer until she ran out of gas. I said. “Mom, it's ok we are not really married, legally, but my adoptive Mom wants us to make a big deal out of it this weekend…” I waited again for her to run out of gas and then said. “I have lots to tell you, but you will have to wait until I see you. And I was told that I was going home with you afterward and my friends would be coming with me, before going back to the nudist colony.”


Mom tone changed into. “Oh, in that case, I should tell you the car that I was using is dead as a door-nail.”


I shrugged my shoulder even though she couldn’t see it; I said. “We will work something out. I’ll send a car for you and Grandma and whoever wants to come, I am inviting all my friends so getting a ride will be easy. I'll call when I have the details worked out, I thought you should know I love you and I am looking forward to seeing you again.” I hung up the phone and said; “Mostly,” rubbing by short dishwater blond hair. Knowing when she and my grandmother see it they are going to go nuclear. “Maybe I should dye it?”


Mom brought me some clothes to wear asking me how it went with my mother. I said. “She wasn’t pleased about the idea of me being married or the fact I was going to get married again this weekend, but she did say she’d be there. And once again she was at the Cranny’s and her car is broken and can’t be repaired the story of her life.”


Mom said. “You didn’t tell her about the money?” I shook my head no. she breathed a sigh of relief.  We both knew it was a bad idea to even know that I had come into a small fortune, not to mention that I had a college fund created by the Downing’s which equaled to nearly 30,000 dollars. Not that I could touch it without my grandmother’s signature.


Not even she was willing to tell my mother that it existed nor willing to let me use it other than for college. Plus I really didn’t need to use it. I had a personal checking account and savings account thanks to Stringum, plus a businesses credit card. I hated getting dressed, but we still had a lot to do before tonight. Stringum was busy creating a new ID for my new wife and husband Eli. He said before leaving he’ll have it all worked out by tonight.  Mom reminded him that he needed to make time to be baptized He said. “Yes I am quite aware of that, but if you haven’t noticed we were a little stressed for time.”


I picked up the phone and replaced it and said. “I think I’ll wait until we get back before I call my grandmother.” Mom picked up the phone and dialed the number and told me to sit. “Yes Doris it’s me, your Grandson just came home. Here I’ll let you talk to him and he can tell you all about his new wife and husband he married last night.”


Grandma screamed. “What? Married? What the hell boy?” I groaned as I Mom handed me the phone crossing her arms. Yep, it was going to be one of those days.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep