Room For All  Part 3

Room For All Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 185-2

Room For All

Part 3

 


Dad had us boys take the couch from my room and put in the living room to give us more room in my room plus provide an extra bed for someone else. Like Mom and Dad, they didn’t feel right that our guests that were parents didn’t have their own room, so they sacrificed their bedroom and gave it to Paul and Jennie and their family, Even Tony, and Jenny and would be sleeping on the floor and so would Dave and Jody.


Mom and Dad would be sharing a bed with Mr. and Mrs. Vincent, and her two boys and my three adoptive brothers would all be sleeping on the floor. He did his best to give each family their own room that has small kids like my brothers Jason and Jonathon, and what didn’t fit ended up were placed in living rooms of each of the houses, however, all my friends will all be in my room.


The place was packed to the rafters as Dad had the ones that were sleeping in the living room put their things in corners for now so we could walk the house without tripping over anything including their shoes. Plus once the table out on the pool was no longer needed he brought them into the Kitchen dining room living room, just so we can all eat together. The ovens and stoves in each of the cabins were busy as they prepared dinner for all of us. Pizza would have been easier, but I had a feeling if Dad or Stringum called in an order for all of us, the poor pizza workers would have a heart attack and think it was a prank call.


I waited until everyone had settled in and returned back here at the main house before I reintroduced everyone, mostly letting my friends introduce themselves to each other as they set up for the big sleepover. Grandma greeted them as if they were just part of the family yet when they left she whispered. “I have to say I like them better with their clothes on then off, but then again. I am not a nudist. I also think your mermaids are very, very pretty. I could only imagine the difficulty you had when meeting them the first time.”


My mother and everyone else played it cool as they each gave them a hug and kiss on the cheek. Jennie said to Paul. “Don’t even think about Paul, you can look but can not, and repeat cannot touch. If you do you’ll be going out that front door and never be coming back.”


Paul growled. “I wasn’t thinking about it, and if I was. I am guy, I like looking at beautiful women, more so naked woman.”


Jennie said. “Yea right, is that why you didn’t bring a bathing suit? Not to worry Paul; I thought you might forget so I packed one for you. The only sex you are going to get here is from me and no one else. Do I make myself clear? Or you will be going home alone? Because I intend to stay where I can keep an eye on you every minute.” Paul mumbled something under his breath and took a seat as he waited for the big meeting.


Once everyone was here, it was my mothers turn and everyone else to find out what the hell was going on. Dad invited Bishop Sakes and Bishop Earl because technically they were still our Bishops. Even though we didn’t invite Paul to join us we had to accept the fact that he too had sighed a confidently agreement stating there would be no secret in our group.


Dad had everyone meet in the Vincent’s master bedroom, and had me help bring chairs from the kitchen to accommodate everyone. Grandma also took a seat, even though she knew everything she wanted to be there more so she could see the reaction as everyone finds out, what we have been up too.


I cringed when she took a seat and I whispered that Dad and Stringum won’t be using the G-rated version. She nodded and waved it away. I said even the one from the last Sunday at the black mass. She still waved it way. I shrugged my shoulders considering her far warned.


Dad motioned me and Eli up and the girls. So I could reintroduce them to everyone; telling them to hold their questions until the end not that they would listen. Grandma nudged my mother telling her that this will be heart stopper. Mom crossed her arms and stared at me. She was already angry how things ended on the phone the other day and now she even angrier because she was behind on the news and had just learned I had gotten a girl pregnant.


I started out by introducing my friends. Everyone gasped the moment introduced Eli as my husband. Mom said. “Please tell me I heard that wrong?”


I shook my head and said. “Sorry but no, he is and will be my husband we have already been married… we all have by the satanic church last Tuesday night… and tomorrow we are going to do it civilly so the whole state of Utah can see it, and once again in the Satanic church here.”


Paul asked what was on everyone’s one minds; if this is legal. Stringum said. “Yes, the laws state that boy or girl can be married at 16 if their parents or guardians give their permission, Eric is 16 and almost 17 shy of a few months, Eli too is 16 and so are the girls. All their parents have given their permission to do so, mostly? Which you will see in the videos you are about to watch. Be far warned what you are about to watch is not for the faint of heart, or stomach. The violence is real; the rituals they are performing are real. I have edited the unimportant parts, for a more private screening for obvious reason because it needs to be addressed in a more discreet matter.”


Dad and Mr. Vincent stood up and addressed the room. Mr. Vincent then said. “Many of you by now have heard what was going on in Highland regarding Crawford and the people he represents. We at first thought it was just one man pulling the strings and using him as some sort of puppet. Yet it wasn’t until most recently that we found that he wasn’t alone and the problem was way bigger than just vandalizing our homes, and terrorizing us and the neighborhood.


“So I will start by first apologizing because I feel it was my fault for letting it happen; thinking a woman we had trusted for many years betrayed us, and had her own personal agenda. Her name is Gloria West Hanks ex-wife; he would have been here today, but right now he is hunting down some information which will be disclosed later.


“His two girls and his boys are here and so is his wife. They are sharing Stringum’s small cabin because Dr. Sars and his wife are working on a special project which we will also discuss at a later time. For the time being this meeting is to bring you all update and to what we have discovered and what we are doing that requires all this secrecy, and so forth.


“It will become clear once you view the tapes we are about to watch. I would suggest you keep an open mind, and realize when these were recorded…. we were unable to do anything about it. We were as much as a prisoner as they were.


“If wasn’t for certain people like Hank and Stringum and the people in this room. This could have turned out differently… and none of us would be here, instead, we would be dead. I mean that literally, in fact, this very moment there is a price on our heads; it doesn’t matter where we go they could hunt us down and find us. So here we are hiding in plain sight. We have changed our names and our looks, we have given out false information, everything we have done is to prevent them from finding us, and the people we love.


“It may have started with Crawford, but like I said he is not the only one in charge, he belongs to a group of people that are in charge and are planning a hostile take over every, city, town, neighborhood and state throughout the united states. We are not alone in this in stopping them. We are only but a small handful, doing an impossible job.


“We have been asked to serve our country due to the resources we have at our disposal. We came involved because of Crawford, and Gloria West. We could not walk away; we couldn’t say let someone else do it. Let some other families like ours risk their lives. Let someone else suffer for things we could have to do to prevent this.


“Each day that this Satanic occult is live is another day that someone is being raped, being murdered and sacrificed. The United States Government is calling it the satanic panic… is labeled SAR (Satanic Ritual Abuse) the Satanic Church has existed peaceable for years until now and remained underground for centuries. They had done away with scarifying people of all ages; they have done away with committing crimes of rape and kidnapping people off the streets and their homes and follow the law that we are all governed under.


“Yet some of its members have left that church and created their own going back to its roots, going back to a time that they did these things. These are the people we are after; these are the people we are helping for those that want out, those that haven’t committed crimes so bad they needed to be put in prison. The people doing these crimes have become so powerful that they have escaped punishment like our man Crawford, a man they call their prophet, or megastar. He is one what they call the holy 10 and so far untouchable… for now.


“We will go more into the logistics of the church another time for those that would like a little more detail and would like to help, in some form. We are not asking for money unless you are in a position like Stringum and my self. Like I have said we are not alone, we have several financial backers, we have the government lending a hand, either people that are trained in the areas we need like our Man Tony and his soon to be wife Jenny and their team. We have the resources and contacts, but we could always use more.


“Now once again I do apologize and If we would have known or The Rothwell’s would have known that my own housekeeper was apart of this group of crazies. I would have or we wouldn’t have let her near our children or in our homes. The images are graphic and the violence is real, but it shows what they are capable of doing.”


Dad said as he remained standing; “over the years we had been taught teach our children responsibility and trust to follow orders without questioning our motives. Each of my older children had been tested to see if they can and if they can’t. We give them things they can handle until they can and help them so next time we test them they will be ready to pass our test.


“We hired Gloria because when we lived in the nudist colonies she could be fair and be a neutral party when given the test… we like calls the maturity test. Where she would oversee the tests as we the parents and our families would watch from a live feed. With today’s technology, we can now record our tests, and we can use cameras almost anywhere without a lot of equipment and wires and using them as surveillance.


“Each of our children is given a series of test to prove their worth knowing, using what they have learned over their years. Like what their strong points are and how far they can go before they break, but only to the point that it doesn’t endanger them in a way.


“Once they have passed the test they get a reward depending what they want most, within reason or wish to have. Then are given greater responsibilities knowing they can handle them. If they fail a test, the testing ends immediately. And they only get rewarded with lesser then the one they asked for depending on how far they made it through the tests, then given a chance to do it again until they pass all them… Where we made our mistake was we trusted Gloria, but that wasn’t our only mistake, we made our first mistake by administering the test to Shawn our selves by not allowing us as his parents to remain natural.


“Yet that wasn’t our only mistake, which we now know that it started was when let their grandfather back in our lives and return to the nudist colony where he sexually abused Shawn and Arthur and several other boys before he was caught red-handed by me and Mr. Rockwater and Mr. Vincent.”


Dad quickly went over what happened that we now know regarding the deaths of the other boys that had been tested by Gloria during their Shaming Ritual after they had been retested to see if they could be trusted not become the abuser like Dads grandfather.


How they thought they had taken their own lives when actually she murdered them by poisoning them making it look like overdose or hanging them or some other form that caused their death. That Dillon too would have been killed and several other boys if they haven’t been keeping a close eye on them, stating at the time they didn’t have any proof that it was Gloria, until now.


Dad played her confession on tape for them to watch before putting in one of my testings. Mom and Grandma had seen both of them. Gloria told them everything that she had been trained to be a killer for the Satanic Church and was in line to become High Priestess, once she had killed me and the Rothwell’s and the Vincent’s, that she would be wedded to Crawford and this was to be her test to him and their true and only god Lucifer and his almighty angel and savor Mormo. For me, it was my first time seeing the confession. Grandma and my mother knew I had been poisoned but this was the first for everyone else, except the Cranny’s I had no doubt my mother told them everything.


Today they were watching the one video that had every single detail. Expect the sex parts were he said I had been forced to have sex with her many times during the testing told me that if I didn’t she’d kill me and if I didn’t prove to her that I wasn’t gay. If they wanted to see it and Dad and I would be willing to make the video available. Paul asked if he could get a copy of it, having Jennie look at Paul and said. “Shut the hell up Paul you can’t be quiet then get the hell out. Nobody wants to see them having sex, with someone like that.”


“Paul snarled I only asked because I wanted to make sure he wasn’t lying to us. That Eric was being forced to have sex. Wondering how anyone could be forced to have sex or if he is even really capable of having sex in the first place. I for one have seen no evidence of that… and so far he hasn’t lived up to our bargain in showing me anything except a small sample what I can except, not even our two boys haven’t had that chance, I am thinking he’s all talk and no show. I am just saying.”


I stood up and growled. “Fine Paul, if you want to watch it you can all by yourself actually, we can all watch it after we have finished covering why we are having this meeting in the first place. As for me not holding up to my bargain of showing you regarding what you can expect after I had given you a free sample. It’s not my fault that I haven’t been available to do so. I have been kind of busy running for my life if you haven’t been too stupid to notice. Now do what she says either leave or shut the hell up or I will personally make sure you do.”


Tony stood up and said. “No, I will make sure you do Paul,”


Jenny stood up next to him and said. “No, I’ll make sure you do Paul” Everyone in the room began to stand up stating they were all going to make him shut up or leave the room. Once he had made his choice we continued on watching him retake his seat. I watched as many of the parent’s faces looked horrified as they watch her try to drown me and then rapped me and Jared inside my guestroom. Then the final moment where she beat me with cattail whip.


It still and felt real enough to me and everyone gasped as she drew the knife across my throat and watching me fall on the floor. Dad quickly explained what had happened, as he showed the tape of them locked inside their room being tied up and held prisoner unable to do anything until Hank and Bishop Sakes and Bishop Lanwall crashed the party in the nick of time. Stating that informant said we were in trouble, no one mentioned his name as of yet.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on May 27, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep