Being Interrogated  Part 1

Being Interrogated Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 188

Being Interrogated

Part 1


The idea was simple so we thought before arriving at our reserved room for our extracurricular activities with the High Bishop. The idea was to get him to talk and learn more about him and his involvement in the satanic church and hopes of getting him to confess his crimes. Having sex with us or his sons were not enough to convict him other than for a few short years. 


We needed more; we needed to know what he knew and who he was willing to give up. So we pretend to let him think he had outwitted us, but Eli was quick and with Jeff on my side filling in the details we are able to remain alive. Man I wanted to take him down, but the High Bishop was quick too.


Once I had taken the pills out of the bottle he told me it would be best if we chewed them so we wouldn’t be waiting long to regenerate. Considering he wanted us all to have sex multiple times including his sons to give us all a proper tasting. I didn’t have a problem with the tasting when it came to sharing a penis; it was the other I was more concerned about. Not wanting to have sex with his boys no older than Jason. Regardless if they have been accustomed to it since the age of five it was still wrong.


I still had a hard time letting Eli do it, but he had only done so one time and his father was so quick that it was barely anything more than …in then out… a couple of times not going all the way. I too have only done it once with Eli, we still haven’t really been with each other and I haven’t even tasted him enough to call it a tasting. In fact, he tasted me more then I have and it still wasn’t enough to call it more than a free sample. Yet I was up against the wall, so I pretended it they were my brothers and I was just stimulating them orally like I have done a million times.


I opened the bottle and took four pills out and gave 4 to each of his three boys and tossed the bottle to Eli and their father as he opened the plastic around the paper cups sitting by the sink and filled them with water before handing them to us. I linked with Jeff having him confirm that Tony and they were listening in and watching us, trying not to feel embarrassed about what I am about too do, and had got confirmation that the pills were legit. It was kind of nice being able to tell Jeff what I was thinking and have him talk to Tony and report back in split second; telling me that this was indeed a life or death situation that he wasn’t the only ones listening in on our conversation or watching us. Not surprising having spy, watch spy.


He continued on as he chewed the pills and swallowed them and he and Eli made their way over to the bed. I got a little nervous as he walked towards my side as Eli chose the other giving me the look that now’s not the time to get cold feet opening the cap of KY gel that we had brought with us that had been treated with the numbing agent and couple of laxatives that looked just like the real ones you would buy, but these had been specially treated for me. He placed two inside my hand taking the other four. He said. “My friends and I find we like to slick ourselves up real good before having sex unless you would per we don’t?”


He nodded said. “I too like to do so, it relaxes the boys and makes it more enjoyable for both of us, but I like the flavored ones.” Eli nodded as their father got off the bed and went back to his set of clothes and pulled out two long strips asking strawberry or grape.


Eli said grape and I said strawberry as he tossed us the strips. He said. “I have some white powered you boys might enjoy later, perhaps when we are not showing off to those buffoon’s down there, we can try some back at my hotel room, once you boys have consummated your marriage of course with your wives…


“As I was saying… You see I am little confused and concerned regarding this story regarding of one Nate Carrion. As I have said I knew your father Eli, he was my first husband when he and I turned 16. We too attended Crest-ridge together and were best friends from the time we were toddlers. I know every inch of that school and every teacher. And every inch of you, in fact, you might not remember I was there when it was your first time having sex on your 5th birthday your father gave me the horror as his first husband to do so, and I have done so until I moved here when you were no older than 8 years old.”


Eli nodded. “You had hair back then, but I vaguely remember you.”


He said retaking his seat. “I am not surprised you were really young at the time and if I was lucky it was only once a year until I have gotten this position as the New High Bishop in Heber.”


The boys took their queue from their father, it wasn’t in words or expressions as they lay on their stomachs as they each took pillows to high center them a little bit. Making his way back over too the bed sitting next to me as he watched me and Eli lube up his sons indicating that he wanted me to be first. I didn’t say anything knowing that if I indicated that I was uncomfortable about the idea of having sex with me as he had done so with my impostor, it would not look good and could cause mine and Eli’s death. Noticing the knife sitting on the nightstand near the lamp at arms reach where he had set it on his way back over here.


Eli asked as he lubed up the boys Jessie and Mark as I got into position making it look harder then it was. The moment I bent over the High Bishop climbed up behind me asking Eli if he didn’t mind if I went first. Eli said. “Why I should mind? Just remember to save some for me. Providing that you don’t mind if I help myself to your boy Jessie? I haven’t had a young tender penis in a while.”


He said. “No, not all, that’s why we are here, so we can enjoy ourselves with a little deserved tasting. Isn’t that right my sons? You been looking forward to it after the last time Nate and his brothers visited us?”


They all said. “Yes, Dad we have,” licking their lips.


Eli had them trade places so the Jessie could taste his brother orally, but I wanted Mark and his bother Cal to prove to Eli and their father I was capable of tasting both boys at the same time. I had Mark and Cal lie on their backs and scoot together so I could have a both their penises. I waited for the pain as I felt the High Bishop stick his tongue inside my butt and spread my cheeks with his hands telling me how good I taste without the lube, in fact, better than last time.


Eli said. “I find the taste sweet as candy,” as he bent down and stuck Jessie penis in his mouth, and said pulling it out long enough to ask. “So you were saying about Nate and Crest-ridge?” And went back to what he was doing, making himself a little more comfortable by moving the pillows so he and Jessie could lay flat on the bed.


Once he had tasted me and lubed me up he forced himself inside me. I faked a moan feeling the pressure, but the numbing agent was making it so I felt nothing but the small amount of pain if any. “As I was saying I called the school and talked to my contacts. No one has heard of this Nate Carrion attending there, but his file was there and told me he had been adopted, but it didn’t list his biological parents. My contacts state Shawn Rothwell was recently enrolled and his parents had moved to Saint George and he and they check out. It’s your friend… I mean your husband that got me concerned if he is not who he says he is.


“But it's not uncommon for every teacher to know every student out of 300 or so, but it did get me thinking, that it was more than a random chance that Nate wasn’t the boy I had met the following Tuesday. Then learning the following day that he and you as well as your sister Rhoda were to be married, so the timeline just didn’t quite fit; so I concluded that Nate Carrion isn’t the boy I had thought he was that Tuesday night.”


Eli said. “O’” lying down and began using his tongue like he had done with me when we bathed the first time when we had sex. He wasn’t experienced at it as I was, but Jessie didn’t seem to mind as I watched him roll his eyes in the back of his head.


I continued on with my two boys taking my time, feeling their father pause. “Yes for some reason Nate’s parents were not listed nor did it say when he was adopted by the Carrions. But his school recorded indicated he had been enrolled at Crest-ridge for about two years, except this year wanting to go too public school and remain with his adoptive parents. Then there was you Eli and the night of the raid; Nate showing up during the ceremony and the school then you all fleeing from being captured. So I am a little curious how he could be in two places at once.”


Eli turned his attention back to Jessie penis and said. “That’s something be concerned about indeed if wasn’t true, I know for a fact that Nate Carrion has been going to school there over the last year or so, but Nate wasn’t there that Tuesday night, no Shawn Rothwell was, Nate was here with you and our marriage had been canceled due to the high ranking student Shawn Rothwell. Which we were informed that I and Rhoda should marry for his own protection and to make sure we didn’t leave his side because once the Rothwell’s learned that he had been entrenched here on purpose, not by accident they would move him and the church would set upon. Yet what no knew about was Shawn Rothwell was a spy and was working from the inside to expose our ways.


“Yet is true that Nate here wasn’t always Nate Carrion, he was adopted by the Carrion's over the summer.”


I raised my head and said. “My name used to be EJ Downing I had lived in out of the system since I was 6, ever since my parents gave me up not wanting a boy, wanting a girl instead. The Downing’s tried to adopt me when I was 14, but it didn’t work out. My mother and my father refused to let it happen because they wanted it to be open adoption so they always knew where I was to make sure I remained in the system. And where they could control me and punish me for being born and turning them in for child abuses.


“Which they had thought they had gotten away with, but the family court had gotten evidence stating they were, but they had a very good lawyer and it was all dismissed as old evidence. Yet my parents stated that the Downing’s were the one physically abusing me and keep me from them so couldn’t visit them. Even though the evidence was flimsy at best the judge ruled in my parent's favor and dismissed the Downing’s rights to adopt me, and the State to take me out of their home. The judge made it clear he didn’t trust any of the evidence and decide both parties would relinquish their rights to me and I would be placed in a new home where I would never see any of them again and I would remain in that home or go be placed into a care facility for troubled teens and that’s how I ended up at Crest-ridge until my 18th birthday.


“The State took me out of the home and they moved away and I was placed in the Carrions care that was looking for boys like me and the State gave them to me as long as I went to care facility to that helps boys like me and remained as foster kid until I was adopted by the Carrions as part of an agreement if I turned my life around which I did thanks to the true church of God may Mormo be thanked for his divine intervention.”


Eli and the boys repeated the phrase. “Blessed be our savor Mormo.”


However, the High Bishop remained silent only asking. “So that still doesn’t explain how Nate Carrion came to be, or how you and Eli met or how you both ended up here on Wednesday afternoon when I knew exactly where Nate was. Stating one had to be a fake, to look like you.”


I said finishing off the boys and trying to deiced which boy I was going to rape while I waited for their father to finish having sex with me, being very careful not to move from my position as I high centered I was with two pillows beneath me. “As I was saying, we thought it would be for the best that I’d be given a new name so my parents couldn’t interfere with the adoption considering I never really knew my parents and the family court judge with the help of Mr. Stringum having some influence knowing the Carrions personally. And knowing who to talk too and palm a bribe or two, it was a done deal.


“I don’t remember my parent’s names, having been in 19 foster homes since the Carrions. They took me in when no one else would and I became Carrion… and as Carrion I was sent to Crest-ridge like my adoptive Dad and his father and his father I would spend the school year there and visit them often using a private jet and spend every holiday and summer vacation with them, And that was where I met Eli and we became instant best friends, but it wasn’t enough after I have made a course correction the Family court re-ruled stating if things remained the same There was no need for the care facility, and if they were willing to adopt me so be it.


“I was given the choice of staying at Crest-ridge or returning home. I chose to come home because Eli and I could never be, after learning about Shawn Rothwell. A boy he or I have never met until recently; was given high priority by the holy apostles, but in the end, we found out that Shawn was gay, He could not father any children, breaking the bonds of matrimony…


“So ask me any question regarding the school if you don’t believe that I had attended there. I know the school inside and out, every secret passageway, even the ones Eli doesn’t know about.” I waited for him to interrogate me as I finished off my boys and as Eli was just starting his second course being more comfortable about having sex with boys then I would ever be. In any case, Jessie certainly didn’t mind.


I felt their father jerk a little as I felt his nectar flow down my butt, indicating he was truly desecrating me. Wanting an enema very badly, I made a note to double up on the antibiotics just in case. Eli had listed some for me to take so I would remain healthy, which included an enema. He pulled out of me and had Mark and Cal shares me as they cleaned my butt with their tongue; as Eli to was finishing offering Cal for his snack. The words Yew went through my mind as Mark finished then it was my turn to pick between Cal and Mark.


I did my best to ignore the time, as Mark was finished and Cal wasn’t I had Mark get into position as their Dad watched waiting for me to slip up. Mark was still lubed just enough as I closed my eyes and took my tongue and repeated what Eli did and their Dad. I noticed the look from the corner of my eyes that said it surprised him. I quickly said. “I didn’t get a chance to last time at your home, because my Dad doesn’t care for it unless we bathe first,” getting some first-hand knowledge from Jeff.


He nodded said “Tonight well bathe so you can honor your father’s wishes, and he’s right you shouldn’t do it unless we bathe first. I only did it test you to see if you were who say you are, Not recognizing some of your physical features. Then again it was dark compared to the light in this room, but I am going to test your knowledge that only Nate Carrion would know. Considering only he would know the answer to these next questions. And you not knowing as Nate what questions I would ask in case he told someone.” I nodded and focused on pleasuring. Mark watching Cal climb in between Eli's legs and work on his penis.


He asked. “There was a picture on the wall of my bedroom. It held the faces of woman; can you tell me the name of the woman in the picture?” I smiled and didn’t stop as Jeff gave me the answer, I said. “It wasn’t a woman, it was your great, great grandfather, and he was a cross-dresser. I thought it was strange because I had never seen one before. He wore a yellow bonnet and white wedding dresses with bird’s egg pendant around his neck. His name was Carol, and you told me that’s were Cal got his name.”


He gasped a little and covered it up, nodded I was correct, said. “I did tell Nate that, but egg pendant was small. How could you see it with only one eye and without your glasses?”


I said. “If you remember right the painting fell off the wall when a tremor from the other room hit the wall where my mother was having sex with your daughters.”


He smiled and lay flat stroking himself. “Very good, so I know you would know about what happened after your family left for home when I asked you to spend the night with me and my boys.”


I finished with Mark letting Jessie clean him out for me, and leaned back and laid my head in his lap and placed his penis in my mouth which he had said he wanted me to do as he stroked it putting his arm around me and toyed with the knife in his handed stating that if I didn’t answer with the right answers he would kill me. So ignoring the hair and the knife as I waited for Jeff to update me; Mark climbed in between my legs and placed my penis in his mouth.


I stopped and said. “We had sex with both your daughters and they had sex with us strapping on the fake penis, then we went to the church and you baptized me in lamb’s blood. 32 lambs in total and then we had sex in the blood until 5 am then we went back to your office after we bathed and had sex with a couple of boys that needed breaking in for the first time that had just come of age. It was a real special moment for me. And a great honor.”


He smiled and ran his fingers in my hair, said. “I remember it being longer.”


I said. “You’re the one that cut it so you could wash the lamb’s blood out of my hair. You even marked me with a star right between my legs so you and I would know I belonged to you.” I moved so he could see it. Having Jeff tell Stringum what it looked like and where earlier. He nodded and I went back to my work and so did Mark.


He said. “Ok, your Nate so; we just needed to prove your knowledge of the school. He placed the knife at his side but closes enough that all he had to do was hold my head into a vice and kill me.”


I said, “how unless you have a map?”


He smiled. “I do, but that would be cheating.”


I said. “Ok shoot.” I leaned back after I had tasted him and swallowed the rest of my water by reaching over him; I made Mark more comfortable as Eli made use of the time by pleasuring Cal now that I have.


He said. “How many passageways lead out of the school and can you tell me the combination to reach them?”


I smiled and said. “There are three. Now there are none because they have been found and destroyed as Eli barely made it out alive. So I only have his word that they were.


“Eli took the one that led out from the abandon storage room; I had opened many times so Eli and our friends could breach the walls, at night so I could be with him and participates in the sacred rights of the church…. You open it using the eyes, through the skull, third from the right, and the turned the snake to the west and pulled left under the base of with altar. It led to the wall and I was hoisted up and carried from that point until reached our ride each night that we breached the walls.


The pattern works by pressing every tenth brick counterclockwise and the door is revealed coming back you the counterclockwise and push in the last three books on the left side to get back in. The second passageway goes from the Headmasters offices to an underground wine cellar, moving three bottles into the following order. 7th slot to the right from the top the third bottle on the 3 shelves 5th slot from the left, last shelf 8th slot and the door is revealed and takes you to the guard house.


“The third passageway was abandoned because it was never completed but used to lead into the library on the north wall by moving the lights on the west and the south wall at the same time. It was abandon because of the water table from the old well that was sealed before the plumbing was put in after that. It would flood the room, making it impassable.”


Eli glanced at me said. “Ok, that something I didn’t know.”


The High Bishop nodded said. “Again you are correct. How long did you say you went there?”


I said. “Two years 6 months and 3 days. It may have been home to my Dad, but it was a prison to me. Would you like a list of the teachers?”


He said. “Not necessary, but so we can get on with the final details… Because I am afraid you boys need to get back to your party.”


I said. “But I haven’t had sex with you or Jessie or Cal.”


He laughed. “No need your husband made use of them, and we’ll have plenty of tasting of my boys when you come back from your honeymoon. And many more boys,


“But I just needed a small donation so I can make the arrangements of your wedding ceremony when you come back. I need you too bring 350 thousand dollars tonight and do one simple thing, and I tell you what is when you bring it with you tonight. Failure to do either will mean death not only to you two boys and your wives and family but our guest I am inviting tonight. You have proved yourself worthy, so far, but I want to see if you can perform what I am going to ask you boys to do.


“Not to worry though I am not asking you to kill anyone, just a little test. Regarding if you boys are truly worthy, you will find a packet of our guests under the table where you will be dining; so nothing major that you can’t do. I need 350 thousand in cold hard cash and a little sex with some special guests. According to your friends it just a small donation and easily to get hold of. Now hurry and get dressed so you won’t be late. I’ll be waiting and if you are more then 20 minutes late the deal is off and your lives and their lives will be mine.”


He waited to see if we understood. We both nodded, and he said. “Good, you’re lucky you boys were telling the truth because. I had planned to kill you as impostors, but your story checks out, and the detail that young Nate gave me proved that it wasn’t impostors at my house. No one would know those details. In fact, if I asked him, “What the boy’s keeps under the bed, he would say? “


 I smiled. “A cage full of piousness snakes. Which you used to kill your third wife for trying to turn you in for killing the old High Bishop and his wives before burning his house down with his family inside it.”


He said getting off the bed. “I would tell you if you were right, but I know this room has been bugged, and someone has placed cameras all over the place. I was concerned that Nate and Stringum were behind it. But I have had them watched the moment they arrived here. I already know that Nate doesn’t need that wheelchair or those leg braces. So you can consider the 350 my cut as a bribe to keep my mouth shut.”


I said. “But I do need that wheelchair; you see I can only walk a few feet before I collapse due to the severe weakness after the car accident the surgeries in my spine.”


He said. “True, I am only stating that you’re not as bad off as you pretend to be I have seen the reports from the doctors you have seen and know that you’re not at your full strength since the car accident. And I also know you can afford another 150 thousand when you come back from your honeymoon. And another 500 thousand a month for not say anything regarding you boys having sex with my boys. I too have been recording everything in this room the moment you boys walked in the door two hours ago. Now hurry I don’t want you to be late for your wedding dinner, or our next meeting.”


I asked. “Are you coming with us.”


He shook his head said. “Why? When I have everything I need right here.” I stood up off the bed and the door opened. His men grabbed me and Eli and tossed us out of the room and pushed my wheelchair out into the hallway tipping it over as the High Bishop tossed our clothes but kept the leg braces and my crutches, and said “For lying to me, I am adding another 100 thousand to your 350, nice doing businesses with you boys. After all, I am a businessman; you should know that up front. Eli’s father and I learned that hard way, and because of that we trust no one, and apparently, he did or he wouldn’t have been captured by the US Government and now I have to kill him for it.


“Your lucky Eli that I found you first and your sister, before the government found you like the people that were captured who some of those were my best friends, but since you and your sister and Jackie weren’t part of it. You get a free pass, but without Nate and Stringum and their money, I would have killed you all just to be certain, but as I said I am a businessman first. I didn’t get to where I am by not doing the things me and your father has done.


“I plan to become a member of the Council of Nine I hear there will be an opening soon. And thanks to you boys and Stringum and Nate’s adoptive parents backing me including the Vincent’s and their friends. I will… So be good lads pay your dues and seek wealth and powerful friends like them, and you two will go far. Who knows you could even become the next High Bishops as the world cowers before you. May Mormo make it so? Blah, blah, blah and so forth. Now bring me my money.”



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on May 27, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep