Room For All  Part 4

Room For All Part 4

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 185-3

Room For All

Part 4

 


Stringum said standing up. “After the last the attack we needed a new base camp to come up what to do next. Everywhere we went, Crawford sent his people after us, we had one solution and it was that we had to go back to square one. The kids and our families weren’t safe in Highland, even in Santaquin they hunted us down like animals looking for our boys and us. So Hank had a crazy idea. Why hide when we could hide in plain sight; we needed a place where nobody would think to look for us. Which is where we are, Hank knew the families that lived in these cabins we are using, they were an older couple looking to rent out or sell the cabin and the ground around it. So Mr. Vincent pulled our resource together and bought this cabin and the other two up here. It had everything we were looking for and that was a little piece of safety.


“Yet it wasn’t the only reason why we had chosen this location, we had been told that a large, but fairly isolated satanic group of crazy’s, being almost a 3 to 4 hour drive to Salt Lake City when the roads a clear of snow; that the Satanic Church has entrenched a base camp here that was using this area as base camp to set up smaller ones along its routes. Like all churches and business, they require money to fund their operation or they go under and disappear.


We had tried that route trying to get them to disperse in other places, but the moment we think they had. They would come back stronger then they were before. That’s where the government was having its problem. They couldn’t get in the inside, without tipping them off. So a friend mine in Washington DC, who is 4-star big shot, and knew me back in my military days. Remembers me that I could work miracles where others can’t. Giving me anything I needed when I ask for it.


“Men I can trust when the s**t hits the fan, Like Tony here and Jenny who I happened to know personally because he too had become like a son too me. That I have taken off the street and nurtured him and sent to Texas to work out the bumps and he turned out to be another good old lad and a friend. He graduated with top honors in school and is a military wiz kid, and well trained in hand to hand combat, let's just say he my go too guy, and leave at that.”


“Anyway, so this church is located right smack down in the middle of the town in Heber, just a few miles or so where we are. Like I said a perfect place to get the low down and see if we can actually do something, useful. So we set up our cover story good and tight you see and go into town and have a good look around. We noticed right away that Crawford’s people had been busy looking for us. Sending out posters of what the Rothwell’s and the Vincent look like and angrier than a hornet because our closest friends like the Rothwell’s and their friends have disappeared into the night. What’s worst is we have taken his new bride and there would be High Priestess. They are kinda right of the pick of the liter.


“Yet Crawford has had his sights on the Rothwell’s for very long time. Because Mr. Rothwell has connections… real big connections regarding the prison system and some state influence with the people he worked for, hoping to use it to his advantage, whereas Crawford didn’t. Plus Mr. Rothwell was someone big in the church with lots of friends and influence. So he wanted him, and he wanted him real bad. So he starts small using the knowledge that Shawn and his foster brothers have given him when they having their little pow-wow in his office.


“The best part is they are just the kind of troubled kids he needed. Plus he could use them as leverage to capture the Rothwell’s and get them on his side. He learned all Shawn’s little dirty secrets, and exploited them and brought them into the fold, and convinced them to do his dirty work like rapping Jody or letting his friends do it and use it as blackmail. But what he didn’t count on was our boy Eric wasn’t like the boys the Rothwell's normally bringing into foster. So he tried to bribe him and Shane to see if they could be bought and instead got burned big time. I know old news, but worth telling.


“Yet he had invested too much into Shawn and Arthur, too let them go, so he decided if he couldn’t get the Rothwell’s he would take Shawn and Arthur from him. Last week he tried to buy them for a million dollars and give the Rothwell’s a free pass as long as they left the boys at their old digs and would send someone to pick them up. If not he was simply going take them, and kill anyone that gets in his way.


“So we couldn’t bring them here and hide them for long, and we still weren’t able to get into their little club here, but money speaks louder than anything. So we decided to set up shop here. I bought a local store in town, adding to my profile of 75 stores in total. Figured I would make a killing and have a look see where everyone else has failed; using my stores as a front to help find the bad guys, because everyone needs something that I carry in all my stores.


“The idea was to go big, bigger then anyone has ever done. Flashing around cash like it grew on trees, using my friends with money and the connections. I set up the Vincent’s and the Rothwell’s too look like billionaires. Then sent Crawford on a goose chases that he and they were moving to Saint George and placed rumors of sightings all over Utah and many of the states, making it so they couldn’t pin down a reallocation.


“The problem being was Eric, and the agreement they had made with his mother. So we created a separate disguise different from the rest. When he is here at home with his adoptive parents he is known as Nate Carrion and when he with his mother in Santaquin he is Eric T Rothwell because everyone knows and so does Crawford that it is an open adoption, so that’s why the ruses so far.


“The disguises of Nate Carrion and his brother Jared as John Carrion is, that he and his brother were in a car accident with Eric’s new best friends Tony here who has just come home from the hospital. All three boys have been paralyzed from the waist down, but have some movement due to some medical breakthrough that could result in all three of them regaining the use of their legs and I have created paperwork and statements by real doctors to state that it is real.


“But it is slow and ongoing and could take months or years before they will regain full use or partial, but so far it seems only hopeful. Eric as Nate lost the use of his left eye from the accident, but has gone under the knife and will recover most of his eyesight with the use of a pair of glasses, which make it so he can participate in school here as Nate, and his bother Jared as John.


“Tony being as he could look as if he fit right into the high school environment as a student undercover as their bodyguard as well as Jenny.  Who will be hired on as the new school history teacher and teaching hand to hand combat on the side which all of Nate’s friends here will be enrolled in? Like Jake and Adam, Eli and the girls and his three Highland friends once they move into their new homes next week as well as Hanks four kids. Coach Brady has taken on the new job as head coach while the other coach had been persuaded to take an early retirement, and will be working as a physical therapist during the off-season. So that’s the cover story.


“Moving on to what we have learned so far, and to show that threat is real. After discovering the church we flashed our cash and they took the bait. We were invited to attend our first Black mass. The video I am going to show you are not for the faint of heart, but it will show what we are up against and why we are doing what we are doing to help stop it with the help of many of our friends.”


Stringum put in the second tape and sat down pushed the play button. The room went silent, not even Paul didn’t make a comment other than the fact; “they killed and ate him, please tell me it's only make-believe?”


Stringum said. “I wish, but no Paul it's not, but I want you to see something from a different angle and I’ll do it in slow motion.”


He quickly punched in some numbers and the video caught our famous woman taking out the High Priestesses. Stringum stopped the video and said. “This time I want you to watch the High Bishop and the High Priestess, ignore everything else.” He played frame by frame, they still couldn’t see it. It was too small for everyone to see it.


Tony passed around enlarged photos of what they were looking for that they had blown up. Everyone gasped seeing that girl was forced to kill her grandfather at knife-point if she didn’t do it she would die and another member of her family would die as well. It one photo I never saw before noticing that two of the people had a knife being jabbed in the back of her brother and sister. Then was gone the second the girl screamed and killed him as they watch the High Bishop finish it by slashing the man's throat, then watched her being pulled off the altar away from the audience bring kicked and beaten repeatedly right before the real High Prissiest had been taken.


Stringum finished the tape and took it out and explained it, and the ritual regarding how they feel about rebirth and killing the old and sick that can’t be cured. He then explained the reason why Tony, Jared and I became billionaires to protect us, from them doing that to us. Having to explain to Paul all over again… that at the time, Jared I were too weak from the poison Gloria had given us and haven’t had the time to recover fully, but with the cover story, it allowed that to happen. Yet it worked to good and became a much-needed distraction. He then got ready to put in the next tape as he explained the Texas incident and dealing with our Shawn and Arthur problem of not being able to take them with us here.


Stringum said. “We had gotten word from an old friend of mine in Texas that needed their service, uncovering the recent outbreak of dead students. That disappear soon after they had been found dead by assumed suicide, but when they tried to locate their parents they too had gone missing or have had some sort of tragic accident.


“The police stated it could be that parents were so overcome with grief that they also took their own lives and their children at home. Yet when they investigated them and the reports just went missing and the evidence with it.” Stringum said. “In favor to find out what had really happened, with the knowledge that it sounded like the very thing that we were investigating in several locations. People disappearing for no reason, mass suicides, everything that fit the bill regarding the SAR occults that we are investigating.


“The Headmaster was willing to provide Mr. Rothwell son Shawn a full ride scholarship that included boarding and schooling for him as well behavior therapy in hopes to help Shawn with his many said issues for troubled teens like him.  Which the school is rated as one of the top 10 that deals with these kinds of problems. After I had mentioned that Mr. Rothwell was looking for a school that can handle the problems that Shawn has and his unique sexual desires and getting involved with Crawford and his occult idolisms.


“We were told that this group was small, and it was still trying to get a foothold, but being that they were so isolated that it hasn’t had a chance to grow like the one here and in the neighboring cities and towns nearby. Our problem was we needed information. Every time we had gone in our sources would dry up, we tried implanting them, but became too difficult they would either turn them away or kill them, again making it look like an accident.


“We tried hunting down Crawford and the people he represented, but it was like chasing our own tails. The moment we had him and his people pinned down, they would move them or scatter them. We trap them and they would trap us always ending up a back at square one. So we had no choice this time but to leave, and that’s how we ended up here, learning that this time we have found a way to get inside.


“So we came up with a plan of action using our resources even ones that are not normally used like some spiritual help from Eric’s ghostly friend. That most people would think we are crazy except for those inside this room have seen these two in action. He comes in handy for going on a scouting mission, and comes back with reliable information, using our young friend here as a link to him and us. I won’t go into it because I am not exactly know how it works, but I have been told that it has taken them years to do what they can do now.


“We like most people ignore people that look like they are talking to themselves thinking they are crazy, but I have known Eric for very long time ever since his parents moved to Santaquin and I found him wandering the streets, starving, and in rags like homeless person and beaten up so badly that he looked like he had been in a prize fight. I took him in and he became a son I never had. 


“So I know for a fact he’s not crazy and I have seen him and his friends Jeff do some amazing things. We’ll talk about that later, so you can see that the reason why Eric is acting the way is in this next video because he was given the impossible job of playing Shawn, using their special gifts. Which we will go over after this or during dinner providing you still don’t think he’s crazy like a loon.”


Stringum put in the tape and then said. “I had fitted Eric’s and Jared’s wheelchairs with hidden cameras as we had done as a test run during the black mass we had just watched. So forgive the quality of it. We have worked out the kinks since then.” He played the tape Showing me enter for the first time as my self before I became Jacob Farnsworth. Everyone laughed at the bad boy and Mom and Grandma was eyeing me as if they had never seen me before.


Mom and Grandma and many of my friends had seen me fight before, but not the parents inside this room as they too looked at me as if had never seen me before. I was only glad it was the G-rated one, not showing the boys fondling me as they dressed me in my borrowed robes.


Stringum got up and took out the video and said. “Again this is not for the faint of heart, they don’t kill anyone this time. We like to call this the Black Wedding. I have taken out some of the scenes that aren’t important, but will show them to his mother and our two Bishops privately, because of the nature of what has taken place and why, but no one else, because it is a private matter that not even confidentially agreement will be recognized, until they have seen and meet with the Bishops and before you ask Paul the answer is no. I am only going as far to the point they have been wedded to each other and the ritual of blessing them for their god so they can have children.


“Which brings me to the next falsehood; yes the girls are pregnant, but according to my doctors that they are anywhere from 3 to six weeks pregnant. The only one that knew that at the time was Eli’s and Rhoda’s and their father… and mother who was killed not less than two weeks ago according to Eli and his father. It was done deliberately as a power play to replaces their father as the High Bishop into forcing him off his throne, but as you have seen the only way a person is released after serving and unable to prove his worth, either by old age or some sickness or deformity.


“They would have murdered him in cold blood as they did to little girl’s grandfather and forcing her to have his child; regardless if he is incapable of fathering any more children. Its there way of giving them back to their god for the hope of rebirth, yet if the girl doesn’t become pregnant with said child, it proves that their god is angry with her and isn’t worthy to have children to take his place, so they kill her as well. Not to worry Tony and his team have seen to it that the girl and her family have been relocated with new names and are well cared for and she won’t be having her grandfathers baby, thanks to modern medicine.


“We would have done the same for these two girls but it was too late, and we weren’t a hundred percent sure we had captured everyone during the raid when the wedding took places. So we decided to take a note from their Dads playbook and recreate it here, but only bigger as well make one hell of a mess of paperwork that there is no way they would be able to figure out what has taken place.


“So here it is… everything you will see is real, mostly? And we'll talk about it so can understand how some of it was done. Again we have edited so you’re not going to see beyond the wedding and birthing ritual. That again is only for the parents and their Bishop, if they want to make it available after they have seen it is up to them first. So don’t ask Paul.”


Stringum pushed play and while grandma and my adoptive parents smiled seeing my mother reach for my arm noticing no burn marks, and breathed a sigh of relief. Stringum stopped the tape after we had all gone to the bathing tent. He motioned me and my friends forward so they can see our arms as he explained the trick. He then replaced the tape and said. “This is what we have learned so far as you listen to some of their confessions including their father the High Bishop...” He let play until the tape had finished by the time they had listened and watched everything it was nearly 5 pm.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 27, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep