A touch Of Cruelty  Part 1

A touch Of Cruelty Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 191

A touch Of Cruelty

Part 1


There are no words to describe what happened inside the room the only real words it was necessary it was cruelly necessary so we could remain alive. I quickly went over to them with Eli following my lead. “I am Eric and this is my husband Eli.” Even though we put our hands forward they didn’t shake our hands. Dora gave me a nod and I tried again, but this time I linked with them directly.


I knew it surprised them seeing their eyes as I told them to shake my and Eli’s hand as I quickly stated that Dora is a witch a powerful witch, making it clear that I didn’t mean a witch as a cruel and heartless b***h, but an actual witch. I knew they didn’t believe me, but again who would? Magic was just an illusion, a trick of the mind. I barely believed it myself. As I quickly explained how I was able to communicate to them in mind meld link so Star Trek’ish.  Informing them I would be their host and they can talk to me using this strange method as they all bombarded me at the same time wanting me to explain everything all at once having me to scream… one at a time.


I waited as they soon calmed down and asked if they could communicate with each other, They started to speak, but I stopped them said pointing to my lips shushing them. Telling them only in our heads, reminding them our monster was listening, they can ask me a question, but to be careful what they ask. I said loudly. “I know you all are sacred and I know this makes no sense to why you are all here. Eli and I are here to prepare you to help you be transitioned into our fold. We belong to the true church of God.”


I quickly linked. “Which is a crock of s**t? It is a church of Satan, plain and simple. ” I unlinked and said. "Eli and I are going to prepare each of you so can learn, and experience the true spirit of God and our ways.” I linked. “We are going to rape you, plain and simple. If we don’t we are all dead, our families are being held hostage and will be killed in front of us and then they will kill us all; like you have just watched.”


I linked out and said aloud. “Eli, would you explain to them what we mean by preparing them?” I made like I was making ready as Eli explained the rules, picking up the knife from the table, I said, “Dora if you could clean out the tub and prepare a nice bath for all of us.”


She said. “Yes master,” I ordered her to come to me. She did what I asked as I backhanded her across the face. She looked at me with such hateful eyes and so did the family. I said calmly. “What did I say about my w****s being clothed?” She didn’t hesitate and dropped her robe in front of me and the family watching their parents quickly cover the boy’s eyes.


Eli growled as he backhands them across the face, said. “Look, what our God has created it is beautiful. It is a feast of beauty; she is a w***e, for our pleasure and she is going to pleasure all of us. Now, where was I? Oh yes. I was about to ask if you want to take off your clothes or would like us to do it for you. Personally, I rather cut them off;” Eli held the knife in his hand.


I quickly linked and said. “We won’t kill you, but only threaten, it would be better that you let us do it, and have your children watch. Then you can decide if you want to help them remove their clothes. OR we will do it for you, again all our lives and our families and friends depend upon us preparing you. Please don’t make it harder than it already is. Pain can be treated and endured, Death can’t. We must do this until help arrives, help is close by, but they can not help us until we know who the leaders are.


“Once they know and have neutralized the situation we will be freed to go and live our lives as they were. That monster will be taken care of. He’ll be interrogated by the US Government and our rebels who are taking down the church. He will be dead, and no one will mention what happened today. So please do what we say. We are really sorry, truly sorry. Jeff, Dora if you could somehow show them as you told me you can in regards to what we are up against. This would be a very good time to do so.”


I quickly removed my robe and Eli removed his so we could work without having it get tangled in our robes. Besides we were all going to be naked anyway so it really didn’t matter. I watched their sister and parents gasp seeing our naked bodies, making the situation even more real. I watched Jeff touch each of there foreheads, as their eyes went dark, he started with their parents and waited until they had come back to us after having a quick tour around the world so to speak.


Their father said. “Do as they ask, its only nudity, you have seen each other naked growing up.”


I said. “Excellent choice, Eli if you be so kind in helping their sister, and their mother, I’ll help with the boys and their father.” I watched them all swallow hard, and I linked, “You making it too easy. We needed you to resist and fight us or it will look like you wanted this. Just take off your top layers living on your pants, and socks and pretend you changed your minds.”


Dora was taking her time as I watched her scrub out the tub from the corner of my eyes. I grabbed the second knife off the table and made my way towards their father and the boys linking them to move out my way, so I can play my part. I kicked their shirts out of the way to prevent me and us from tripping on them and tossed their shoes and ordering the boys to strip. I linked “Only down to your boxers.”


I told their sister to leave her bra on and her jeans. I knew it was hard enough having her brothers and their father seeing her in her bra and it was going to get even harder. It didn’t bother her seeing her brothers in their boxers. It was just normal to them see them that way. I noticed quickly as she tried to avoid looking at Eli and me and our exposed penises and bare butts and when she did she blushed.


I came up behind their father and told him in his mind to strike me across the face and try to kill me, he asked if I was sure, I said linking. “I can take care of myself. I have been trained to do so. I need a reason to use the knife. I won’t hurt you or kill you, you have seen that.” He gave me his answer by throwing a punch at me; I caught it and used his hand as I moved it behind his back, and forced him on the bed. Everyone turned to watch and linked to them to fall on their knees a pretend or cry for real, begging me not to kill him. They quickly obeyed and the weeping and wailing began with real tears and I was impressed.


I growled. “You shouldn’t have done that. I was hoping it wouldn’t come this.”


Eli laughed as I said it. “Of course you were, in fact, you hoping they would be more difficult. There is nothing like preparing a true man that protects his family, they will taste even sweeter.”


Eli joined me by forcing their mother on the bed next to her husband as they lay across it on opposite ends. I linked with his wife said. “Fight Eli, fight him as he rips the rest of your clothes off. Do not make it easy, show the monster that this cruel rape because it is. Unless you really want him to rape you, if that’s cases you better still not make it easy, our lives depend on it. Don’t worry about harming us, slap us deck us fight for your lives.”


I watched her as she slapped Eli across the face hard making his head turn from the impact. She kicked him in the stomach as he fell to his knees. He wiped the blood from his mouth and smiled as he got back up. “I like a woman with spunk. That means you are going really be fun to ride. I only hope your daughter will be just as fun.” He picked up one of the boy’s shirts and cut it up into two strips.


She screamed as she tried to fight him. “You filthy pig,”


Eli laughed and it didn’t sound forced as he quickly manhandled her as he climbed up on top of her and tied her hands together as she kicked screamed and bucked, but he rode her as turned her over onto her stomach and sat on her back and finished tying her up taking the second strip of the shirt and tied her hands to the bedposts. Then climbed off the bed, I kept my knife nice and steady and their father’s throat, pricking him just a little so it would bleed.


I linked reminding him I won’t kill him or his family and told him to lay still. Watching his wife wailing and screaming fighting for her life; Eli took the belt from his robe and tied up her legs and feet as she tried to kick him, Eli looked like he had done this a million times, somehow that didn’t surprise me.


I order the boys to kneel and place their hands behind their heads, yelled to Dora. “W***e get your a*s in here!” She quickly came running as the boys quickly reverted their eyes from seeing her naked.


She said. “Yes Master, the tub is clean.”


I said. “Good, now be a good w***e and tie up the boys.” She looked around the room and looking stupid, I said. “You are a stupid b***h aren’t you?”


She said. “Yes master, so I have been told.”


I turned to Eli, “Eli if you be so kind as to help the stupid b***h help her learn.”


Eli gave me a quick salute as he quickly took care of business and slapped her hard enough to draw blood from her mouth. He said. “W****s, I swear they are so stupid.” He grabbed another of one of the boy’s shirts and used the knife to cut it into a strip. He placed the knife in between his teeth and quickly tied one of the older boys, hands behind his back with the strip he had made. And handed the knife to Dora ordered her to tie them up hands and feet. He asked. “What is your name boy?”


He said. “Ted.”


Eli said. “So Ted, have you and your brothers ever had penis before? Or have sex with a girl or even kissed one? And I am not talking a kiss on the cheek.”


Ted shook his head so did his brothers, and said. “No, that’s grouse, and I am waiting until I am married to have sex.”


Eli laughed. “Then consider yourself being married. Not only are you going to have a nice tasty penis you are going to have sex today; lots and lots of sex and penis.”


None of the boys fought them to be tied up, not when I had a knife to their father’s throat and bleeding slightly. I asked their Dad to give me his first name and asked if he remembered me. He said. “Oh, I remember you piece of trash.”


I nicked him again and said. “I remember you too; I was in your Sunday school class. If I remember right your name is Benson, Paul Benson. Am I correct?”


He spits in my face and I smiled. He said. “I pictured you as a sweet well behave, kid.”


I laughed even though it sounds forced. “O’ I am sweet, but not the way you mean. Have you had a penis before Mr. Paul Benson?”


He said. “No.”


I laughed. “You're lying to me.  You are lying to your boys, Tell the truth have ever had penis before?”


He said. “No,” even louder and tried to fight me. I nicked him again.


He said. “Yes, but it was one time, it was a dare, I was in college, it was just a stupid dare.” I watched his family turn and gasp. I asked if she had a penis before.


She cried. “Yes, if make you stop. Yes, and I have had lots of penis.” I laughed.


“Excellent; so can tell your boys that tastes really, really good and it won’t harm them.”


She cried. “Please don’t.”


Eli climbed back on top of her and he had the knife in his hands, he said. “Oh, Miss Benson you been holding out of me. We are going to have such fun because we are all going to have lots of penis and lots of sex. I think we will start with you two so your children can watch and see what they get to look forward too.”


I linked with Jeff asking him for an update he said So far the king of our castle is very pleased, he was eating it up. But no he has called his men, and Stringum has taken control of Santaquin taking out the men we know are low-level thugs and replaced them with our men.


I changed the link and went back to their Dad and his wife it was difficult to keep changing frequencies like dialing on a radio. If wasn’t for the years of experiences of communicating with Jeff. I wouldn’t have been unable to do it. I gave a quick update to him and his wife and to Eli. Letting their parents update their kids, he came back and asked me through the link. “You are really going to do this, cruel and unjust punishment.”


I said “Yes, we don’t want to but yes. I am hoping we start with you two we won’t have to involve the kids. But yes, if it means that we all live. I am willing to do whatever it takes. Pain and can be endured and remedied, but death can’t. You know that he will kill your children in a heartbeat and not think twice about it. I am sorry, but yes.”


I laughed as I asked Dora to make me more bindings for Mr. Benson. I needed to get on with the show. So I linked with Eli and told him. “Do it. Do it just the way I taught you, but make it a rough and brutal.” I linked with his wife and said. “Eli’s going to rape you now, fight, and show that monster that you won’t go down without a fight.”


I maintained control of the room and told Dora. “W***e, do you think you can run us a nice bath or do you need instructions like last time? Eli, which flavor are you in the mood for?”


He said. “Cherry with a hint of Apple; because that’s what I am going to do… pop their sisters sweet and tasty cherry. And core the boy's little apples.”


I laughed. “You hear that guys Eli and I are very horny, but not to worry we have made it possible so you can all be horny.”


Eli leaned down to his wife and said. “But first I need to unwrap my present,” he took the knife and cut her bra off from the shoulder straps in the middle freeing her breasts as the bra snapped to the sides due to the elastics.


She Screamed and bucked but Eli was more in control as he cupped one of her breasts and toyed with it using his tongue and did the same to the other. He made his way down to her pants and cut the button and pulled them down the zipper then cut slowly as he ripped and cut her pants off, telling her as he nicked her. “You want to bleed like stuck pig move and I will bleed you.”


Her husband cried real tears and so did his kids as they listened to her scream and wailing. It tore me up inside hearing them, but I didn’t have a choice even more so when the door open and the monster himself came in and took a seat at the table. So he could have a room side seat. I cursed and linked with them to fight even more because he was here.


Eli gave me a worried look, but we both knew we weren’t playing around as we watched him remove his clothes. Ordering Dora to go get his three boys and bring them in here. So the kids have some fun while Eli and I played with their parents. She bowed “Yes master?” And she didn’t bother putting back on her robe as she left the room.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on May 27, 2019
Last Updated on February 14, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep