The Masked Dance  Part 3

The Masked Dance Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 183-2

The Masked Dance

Part 3

 


What I could tell was the plan was going well as I watched each person in their own way stop the High Bishop and give him a donation or small token for his birthday, and the moment they had Jenny and the team would steal it back and return it to its rightful owners, leaving crumbs of what they actually had given him in the first place. I could only imagine the fallout once he goes to his safe and to count his gold coins and find some of it missing.


The question will be who had taken it, as he starts pointing fingers at his honor guard and systematically takes them out. Eli and his Dad stated the honor guards that hover around them are the ones that do most of his dirty work in regards to murdering and raping children, are hired to be trained assassins.


Eli and I being 16 and 17 like most of his friends would have been starting our training the moment we became active members the moment we turned 16. Using our wives and children as hostages until we completed our training, and when we had accomplished our missions until we had enough kills under our belt we would be welcomed into the fold of the honor guard. I had been told there are three levels of the honor guard: Spies, Interrogators and The Elite.


Each level gives you the right too kill if asked too, known as soft kills, as a spy to bring back information, interrogator to send a message and the elite that involves all three and moved up guarding your moving target to and from there destination in case someone is trying to kill them always wondering if they too will betray you and kill you so they can take your place.


Once you have placed as horror guard your job is to participate in the circle of the rituals as overseers and participants like when they killed that girls were forced to kill her grandfather and eat him like a Thanksgiving turkey. Like that someone great honor I could do without and one of the many reasons why Eli them wanted out.


The more training you have and kills you have, gives you power and wealth; which is the main focus of the church and the reason they want to take over the world in every aspect of it. With the goal of freeing Lucifer from said prison so he can reign over us. Like that’s ever going to happen, but it does make them quite dangerous to the rest of society as they try to accomplish their main goal or goals, and again not all satanic churches involve kidnapping private citizens off the street or killing their own people and using them to rape and sacrifice their children.


Animals yes, but that’s a whole different can of worms. They in most cases they stay close to the laws governed in their states and city. Those aren’t the people we are worried about as I have stated before were after the ones that abuse the SAR (satanic abuse rituals.)


Those are the people that are doing the killing, raping and all the above to reach their goals. Listed as Top Secret at the time under the terrorist groups that the US Government wanted to remove off the map or send back underground to die from starvation. I and my friends and family were just small handfuls that were involved. I can’t write their story, but I can write mine.


Once the gathering had mingled with expensive bottles of champagne or sparkling grape juice for those under the drinking age or glass of orange juice or hot mugs of hot chocolate, which was about the only thing Stringum, Tony and Jenny were allowed to drink because they really wanted a bigger stick to play against the bad guys. It would not look good for them to be baptized drunk and smelling of cigar smoke.


It was probably the hardest thing they ever had to do. Reminding me and my ghostly friend that it better be worth it and keep his end of the bargain. All I could do was shrug my shoulders stating that he would or he wouldn’t, but they would find out once they have done what he asked. So in some ways, Jeff was doing his missionary work across the veil or the afterlife.


Don’t ask why, because I don’t know why other then it has to do with the light of Christ help you fight off the darkness of the satanic church. But Stringum was already against the wall, freezing his assets off without that protection; wearing three pairs of long Johns underneath his expensive Armani suit, wearing a solid gold watch and cuff-links with diamond edging. He like us was dressed to the nines as they would say back then. Today they would say flying or blinging. I prefer rocken hot or your smoken, with a hand wave leaning into a slide.


I had to admit that my new custom made wheelchair was the bomb, it was a hell of a lot easier than using my hands to get the wheels moving and best of all people moved out of our way, using my horn to say here I come or I was going to run you over. Jared and I loved the fact it stopped on a dime and turned with such ease it was the best thing since sliced bread; adding hot melted butter and jam.


I didn’t want to know how much they cost, but I had a feeling I would once I balanced the books and receipts when I get the next chance to do so. Remembering that pile of homework on my desk makes me want to crawl into a ball and cry for my mommy. I wanted to smack Jeff for making me play the role of Shawn.


I’d blame him too if I could, but it was Jeff that insisted I do it. Now he wanted me to make sure I visit the school that Arthur is attending calling it a light duty, but necessary, at least I didn’t have to play Arthur, but it did come across crystal clear that these custom made wheelchairs were going get me in the door. The only good thing was at least when we were done using them they would be donated to someone that truly needed them.


It didn’t matter how I felt about it and didn’t matter that Arthur would spill his guts telling them there was nothing wrong with me. Not being drugged out of his mind or with his behavior issues the moment they watch him throw a fit. Which I am sure is what they intend to let happen; sealing the deal.


Yet I knew my friend Jeff to know he was up to something because of how quiet he was and how unhelpful he was tonight. Telling me and Tony and I know what to look for; which stated he was brooding somewhere, busy doing what Jeff does as a spiritual being or wants us to the do heavy lifting before the almighty Jeff is willing to help.


I wasn’t worried about the danger I was in because I was confident that Tony and his team could handle it and I could in a pinch help, but if I did our cover story would be blown. So I mingled and I smiled warmly as I honked my horn and being a teenager driver in his brand new set of wheels. Trying to get the ladies to notice me, but then again I was engaged to be married this Friday so the only girl and boy I should be interested in is Rhoda and Eli. While my mermaid friends and Highland friends that could come were taking a backseat.


Again I wasn’t sure how I was going to work that one out with my new bride and groom and his bride coming along to meet the in-laws as they would say. Which I was dreading, knowing how the nuclear meltdown they had when I called them. I had sent out my wedding invitations to my Santaquin friends with a note stating the name change and why, so when Nate Carrion was being married on Friday they would know who that is and not call me by my real name during the said event.


Wishing I had called them instead, but I simply didn’t have the time do so. Always going from one thing to another to prepare for tonight’s party and then there is tomorrow as we drive to Salt Lake City around the crack of dawn and spend the entire day there picking out rings, wedding dresses and what not for the following day as we introduce Arthur to his new home, tailored made just for him, bodyguard not included. A cell phone would have come in real handy back then. So instead I focused on today as Pa would say take one day at a time and never count your chickens twice when you are collecting eggs in your basket.


Since we were the ones throwing the big bash we were entitled to sit up front with the High Bishop center stage, who should be grieving over his wife the High Priestess. Yet I haven’t seen him shed one single tear, or even mention her during our many conversations. Eli told me that most likely he wasn’t in love with her, or he would have still be grieving like his father was when he lost both his wives.


His third wife died of childbirth losing both her and the baby which was speculation that she had been poisoned either by him or someone in his honor guard and never had children before that. He had decided he wasn’t about to take fourth because he had lost the mustered to father another one at his age.


Again most likely one of the reasons he was being targeted to be killed because of his age and his children were now grown to have children of their own. As for his husband he had found him dead in a puddle of blood two days after he married him. It was suspected that his first wife killed him, being jealous of wanting him all to himself. Like I said it’s a cutthroat bloody bunch.


Stringum stood as the High Bishop was toasting him for throwing this party in his honor and then rattled on about how he plans to change the world and Bla, Bla, Bla. Laughing at his own jokes as everyone else faked a laugh to make him feel better.


When he finally sat down mostly because someone was pulling on his coat tails that entertainment Stringum had hired was about to start. Pointing to them as they were waiting for him shut up and sit down. Tony’s team worked the crowd and making note who was who by using the identity markings getting them to stand and smile for the camera that they couldn’t see as they pickpocket and put a name to their picture. He had hired a live band and some celebrity I have never heard of to perform while we ate. Mine and Eli eyes were dropping by the time it was over considering none of us had much sleep if any since visiting Crest-ridge.


Stringum scraped the dancing for me and Jared because it just became just another headache on already a full plate; me especially not being home to practice, so we could cut out early after a cake and after the adults have had few dances. Giving Eli a chance to dance with Jackie as my bride Rhoda took a ride with me. Being she was bumped to the top of the list before my three mermaids and the girls from Highland.


We danced until 9 pm when the guest started to leave a little bit at a time considering the program stated the advent was scheduled from 6 to 10 and that it was a school night for the ones that lived here in Heber, regardless if they and their parents belonged to the satanic church. School and Homework always came first no matter who your parents were. Bad people with kids still had to follow the rules.


Stringum was the last to leave as Jenny took us home in her state of art van with every bell and whistle that Tony and Stringum could think of that made her heart go bump’ied bump. Tony turned his head towards me said. “So are you looking forward to tomorrow?”


I looked at him and said. “No, Tony I am not. I am looking forward to a nice long hot bath and finding what it is like to shut my peepers, after two nights of no sleep.”


Eli said as he asked. “So about tomorrow; I am assuming that we four are going or do we get to miss out on all the fun?”


Jenny said. “Hell no, the girls and I are going shopping. And you boys better thinking how lucky you are to have us girls at your side. After all, you promised us a Cinderella wedding and we plan to get it one, so no excuses. I don’t care how many bad guys you find tomorrow we are getting married in a real church by a real preacher. If we have to spring you boys from prison tomorrow to do it. Do we make our selves clear, Prince Charming’s?” (Meaning plural) “We are walking down that aisle, well we girls and Eli are walking down the aisle and you two boys are rolling down it.


“Then we're going to spend one night in the best hotel in Salt Lake City has to offer and make love to us all night long if necessary; before we leave for Santaquin so Eric can spend some much needed time with his mother. Yet I don’t know where we are going to fit us all in the same house, but if I have to put us all on the roof were all going. Until we can figure out what kind of security we are going to need considering I have never been to his house or Santaquin?”


Tony said. “Yes baby anything for you.” Trying to remain on her good side he can get that little extra gift of tonight. Thank goodness they had their own room. Now that some of my friends had already left for home, but I would see them all at the wedding. Then the next time I would see them would be when I visited them at their new homes.


Tony nudged me and leaned in and asked. “How small is your mother’s house and Santaquin?”


I said. “You blink you miss it and my room here in Heber is bigger than my mother's house and that includes the basement. And no, the nearest hotel is in Provo.”


He groaned by rubbing his face with his hands. “You’re killing me, Kiddo, killing me.”


I shrugged my shoulders and said. “At least we won’t need these beauties, but as far as transpiration, it’s a little iffy at the moment. My mother doesn’t have a car anymore, and Stringum has a lead on one but it’s in Santaquin.


“The limo would attract too much attention so I don’t know how we're all going to go. Dad and everyone else still hasn’t worked out the details. But I got a working plan in mind, but for now, let’s see what they come up with. The other problem being is my father he is going to have a nuclear meltdown when he sees my house guests. Personally, I’m looking forward to it as I tell him all about me getting married and not only to bride but a groom and see how he takes the news when I tell him she carrying my child. That is going to be something for the record books; since he would prefer me and brother Aaron dead not giving him grandchildren.”


Tony roared with laughed since he knew how things were with my father and my mother, and my grandmother. “Yes, sir it’s going to be a gas.”



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep