Mission Impossible  Part 1

Mission Impossible Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 189

Mission Impossible

Part 1


It wasn’t long as we watched from the window seeing a flurry of activity as the lights came on and strobe lights searched the sky. There were several bunkers that looked like they hadn’t been used in a very long time. The driver pulled forward into one of the open bays as someone dressed in military garb greeted us with a salute. Stringum quickly said. “Sergeant Major are we good to go? We have a mess on our hands and not a lot of time to deal with it before it all goes south for the winter. If you be so kind as to see to my guests I want them safer then bug on horses butt with no tail.”


He said. “Yes, sir if you would follow me, sir.”


He called for another officer and said. “See to their needs and post a guard. Nobody in or out without checking with me or Stringum.”


The moment Eli and I looked like we were going to follow with Dad. Mr. Vincent and Coach Brady we were stopped. Stringum said. “It’s alright they are with me.” The officer nodded and we were permitted to pass. Everyone else was told to follow Mom looked at Dad and Dad said. “Go, there is nothing you can do dear except to make sure our boys are ok and Eric’s and Eli wives are taken care of.”


Mom frowned, but she did what she was told as we were taken inside one of the bunkers where maps have been strung up all over the places; listing Heber, listing Texas, all of Salt Lake City all the way to Santaquin. The other boards Landan was putting maps of the Marriott Hotel and the reception hall with red pins indicating where our team was and the rest of our families and friends.


Stringum asked Landan if he has heard anything from the hotel or from Tony or Jenny he said. “Yes and so far they are entrenched at the reception hall, where they are waiting on orders to capture them alive or kill them on sight. As far as the ones at the hotel most have made it out through the service entrances and on there way here. The others are locked inside their rooms, unable to make a break for it. I have sent a detail to Heber and to Santaquin to see about their safety.” I linked with Jeff and he told me to keep my pants on. Stringum asked me if anything from my friend Jeff.


I said. “He’s working on it.” I smiled as I was directed to a map by Jeff that had been blown up to show the blocks and houses in Santaquin. I picked up a package of green pins and a pencil and placed the pins everywhere Jeff indicated was a member of the satanic guard watching the houses waiting for further instructions. I was relieved to learn that my grandmother and my brother, as well as my sisters, were at my mother’s house. I was unhappy to learn that there were 10 guards watching the house.


I was also told that Jake's family was also safe at home and have taken Sparky with them as planned, but so far they were the safest compared to the rest of my family and friends but Jeff indicated that High Bishop has sent his people to their location, but haven’t arrived yet, Stringum called them and told them to make preparation to leave by chopper the moment it touched down and take them all to his estate and placed inside an underground bunker fortified against any kind of attack including nuclear as they waited for everyone else that could escape arriving at the address Jeff had given as a safe place.


It soon became obvious that the High Bishop new about my family and my friends, someone must have said something to them about them. Yet now wasn’t the time to point fingers. I placed my pins and wrote down a number of the guards in each location, and gave a more detail location on a pad of paper that looked like a first grader had drawn it. But it had every place the guards were sitting as they watched the houses waiting for their orders.


Stringum quickly and calmly asked for the team leaders so they can discuss a plan to naturalize the situation quickly without any collateral damage other then capture or Kill if necessary. He argued with them regarding where he was getting his Intel; stating it was top secret, it was on needed to know bases. Once the information was given the first team made its way out by chopper to a drop point. And I moved on to the next problem; which was the Hotel and  Tony’s team and most of all Heber. Where we had already gotten word that chopper was in the air with everyone on it and heading to underground bunker.


Jeff was my go-to guy he would scout each location, and I would give the information as he gave it to me. The hotel would be the hardest, so we saved that one for last and the place was still undetermined where Eli and I would be taken too for our next encounter, but everything had to be neutralized by that time. Or we would be in a world of hurt.


The plan was simple. It needed to be done without anyone of satanic guards knowing about it, making it so they couldn’t report back or receive orders, before or after we have arrived at our destination. We called them either soft targets or hard targets regarding which people we could take out and which people we could leave in. Being afraid if the High Bishop and his people learned to quickly that their guys had been taking out, they would harm the boys they had taken prisoner and their families.


Jeff could only do so much, not work miracles, he needed to know where to go before he could act. I watched as the money was being counted into two large silver briefcases. Stringum said it was just a small loan that once they had taken down the High Bishop; the money would be returned to the slush fund. The problem we were facing was. We didn’t have all the moving pieces to the satanic church in Heber, and because of that, it meant by killing or capturing the High Bishop… Knowing there would be a new one in places before the weekend was over.


They had one idea, but it was a working theory only that they could plant one inside taking his place. Again we didn’t have all the moving pieces so the theory sounded good, but we weren’t sure if it would work within such a short time frame.


The other problem we had we weren’t exactly sure if the High Bishop we were after was guilty of killing the boy that he had delivered to our table, in fact, we still haven’t watched the video and we were waiting for someone to bring us VCR and TV to watch it. You would think you would find one on a military base, but it’s a huge base and it had been deserted for a long time unless they were using it for training exercises. Right now it wasn’t on the top of the list, we were busy making sure we had men in every location on the map and time was growing shorter.


We had decided that Eli and I would be dropped off at nearby hotel from the chopper from that hotel or a chopper disguised as limo for rich people that like to fly and have a car waiting for us at the bottom to take us back to the Marriott Hotel The girls too would be going with us back to our room three hours before we scheduled to be picked up. To make it look like we had done exactly what we were told to do. My watch would be used as monitoring devices to follow me as well as Jeff just in case.


Stringum breathed a sigh of relief as two officers came back with TV and a VCR. I wasn’t sure if I really wanted to watch the video, but we needed to know what was on that tape. So we took deep breaths and prepared ourselves. The moment the video came on the High Bishop reviled him. He said. “By know, you most likely know that I know that Nate Carrion is not the boy he says he is, in name only. I have posted my people at his real home where if he doesn’t show himself with the cash of 500, thousand dollars I have instructed his family to be captured and killed as well as his friends in Santaquin, Highland, and in Heber.


“You most likely know that Marriott too has been captured by my members to ensure Eric and Eli are doing exactly what I have asked them to do. Again if they do not show they and his friends there will also be captured and killed. I have also learned by interrogating the men at the wedding reception that Stringum and Mr. Vincent are the ones that have placed cameras at the reception hall and have been following my movements. I don’t care about who he is or why you needed to deceive me. I am businesses man and I believe that if I am paid what I am due all is good.


“I am willing to look the other way. 500 thousand is the opening bid I willing to start with, but if I don’t get another payment of that amount by Sunday I will start killing people until I do get the money, each day it is late 10 people of his friends and family will die. And each day the price will go up another 500 thousand. Each week will require a payment of 100, thousand dollars, by Stringum and another 100 thousand by Mr. Vincent or I kill his family very slowly as I rape them over and over again until they are nothing but dead husks. Any attempt to contact the police or the US Government will result in the boy’s deaths the moment they arrive at the address that only I know and the driver I will send to pick them up at the Marriott hotel.


“If I get the money and the boys do what I ask them to do. I will release the hostages and their families. Any attempt to follow them, by car, by chopper will result in their deaths and their families. I am a man of my word, but in case you need further proof that I am capable of killing. Take a good look at this boy, you will notice he will look familiar, I found him on his way to school this morning, just an average boy doing nothing but going to school.”


He motioned for some to bring the boy to him. We watched as they manhandled as they placed him in front of the camera it was the same boy or his head they had delivered to us at the reception hall. He was begging him to let him go home to his mother. The High Bishop asked. What is your name? So the people can see you.”


He said. “Jack,”


He asked. “And how old are you, Jack… and tell them where you live and the school I have taken you from.


He said. “7, I am turned 7, yesterday sir, can I go home now?”


He said. “Not yet can you tell the nice people which school you go too? Then I will take you home as promised.”


Jack said “Heber Elementary I am in the 3rd grade. Now can I go home?”


The High Bishop said. “Yes, Jack you’re going home.”


He took his ceremonial knife and drew it across his throat as we watched him fall dead at his feet. He then said. “Jack has two brothers; they are inside the house I have provided waiting for Eli and Eric. Once they give me the money I have asked for and have followed my instruction to the letter. I will release the two boys and their parents who are also inside the house behind me; waiting for Jack and his two brothers to come home.


“Any attempt to free them will result in their deaths and Jacks brothers just became orphans and will live in the system being bounced from one home to another. Until I collect them and turn them into assassin seeking revenge on the people that have caused me to kill young Jack and his parents to demonstrate that I am more than capable of doing it. Eric and Eli must be at the hotel no later than 10:30 pm so they can have a chance to be with their new wives and father them a child as my daughters have promised them. Then at 2 am precisely they need to be in the lobby as my driver picks them up and brings them to me and the cash as I have agreed upon.


“If all goes well and I have the money and Eric and Eli do what I have instructed them to do. I will release the boys and see them when they get back from their honeymoon. Again any attempt to follow them will be seen as a breach of contract resulting in their deaths. May Mormo bless the boys with good fortune?” The video cut off and ended, I looked at the clock and it was just a little past 9 pm.


Stringum said. “Kill, the mission is capture and kill. I don’t care how you do it, but don’t let those people out of your sight and if one hair of those families are hurt… or our boys. I am going to rip out your throats personally and that’s not a threat. Where in the hell is Jeff?”


Jeff surprised him as he came up behind him. He said. “Can you locate the house if I give you an address?” Jeff nodded and Stringum replayed the tape and fast forwarding it, he paused it right at the numbers and the sign that said the house was for sale right next to it we knew it was in Heber but not sure where. He quickly wrote down the number of the house and the real-estate agency and the person. He yelled “I want that house address in the next 20 minutes the boys needed to be on the ground and inside without being seen.


“Jeff I am counting on you. To make that happen or Eric and Eli are dead and their friends so don’t you dare tell me you can’t do it because I swear to god if they die and you didn’t help us when the chips are down. I’ll kill myself and make God send you to hell for it.”


Jeff said. “Yes sir, you get no complaints from me. I’ll send some backup to make sure our bases are covered just don’t ask me who or how it is done. I can’t tell you because I am already breaking the rules.”


Stringum said. “I don’t care, just make it happen.” Boys its time grab the girls and get going, we don’t have time for long goodbyes and I rather not upset them so do not mention the video we have seen enough death today, they don’t need to see that boy die.  Do I make myself clear; I want you to do whatever it takes to come back alive. I don’t trust that man so just know when Jeff gives you the order to hit the deck.


“You better do it and make sure you and those boys are clear because he not going down without a fight and I don’t care if they kill him first. No more dead kids tonight, you got me?” Everyone nodded and we left on our separate missions. Sex was the furthest from our mind; Death was the only thing I could think about avoiding. I didn’t care how wrong or right it was knowing that Eli and I were about to rape those boys for the very first time.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on May 27, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep