Truth or Dare  Part 1

Truth or Dare Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 182

Truth or Dare

Part 1

 


Getting out of the school was easier than getting in. Mostly because it was nearly 4 am and the fact we had the girls with us, knowing that girls weren’t allowed in the boy’s dorms and the boys weren’t allowed in theirs. Plus our pass was only good up until 11 pm the following day. So there wasn’t a lot we could do but sit and wait for Tony and his team to come and bail us out.


It wasn’t a long wait considering the fire we had noticed burning. We simply knew it would be a matter of time before they came this way being the only way into the school other than the main gate which wouldn’t open until 6 am an hour before breakfast and two hours before school begins. So we played twenty questions. Well, the questions I could answer safely.


I wasn’t about to give them my name or where my parents or my adoptive family currently live. So I said. “Call me Nate Carrion.” So they could stop referring me to Shawn, knowing they knew I wasn’t Shawn, and finding out that they discovered Shawn sometime the night before when Eli went down a back way that only he knew about into solitary confinement. That he managed to slip in and out before he was noticed. I am sure Tony is going to love hearing that.


Tony and Jenny soon showed up and gave us all frown, I said. “What?” Pointing to my watch. “It’s after four in the morning, it’s not like we could wander the halls and not cause an alarm. When everyone thinks we're in bed sleeping.”


Tony rolled his eyes and said. “Well, at least you’re smart enough to stay put.”


I asked where everyone else was, Tony said. “Busy, and before you ask yes your father is safe and sound, mostly?”


Eli said. “And how do we know you’re not lying to us?”


Tony said. “The same reasons we don’t know you’re not lying to us. So, for now, we are just going have to trust each other.”


Eli gave a heavy sigh and asked Rhoda and she shrugged her shoulders, said. “And how are we going come to compromises if neither one of us can trust each other.”


Tony said. “Only one way sweety is we both have to prove it. Now I know it’s a lot to ask, but if you wouldn’t mind I would like to get this show on the road it’s been a long day for all of us and we still have a tough road ahead of us. Jenny will take you up to your rooms, so you can get ready for school and pack your things. I am talking nothing more then you can put in a backpack, nothing more.


“I am sorry but, we need to pack as if nothing has changed. Your still students here at Crest-ridge… for now, until we can decide what to do once we all get the hell out of here.  I’d tell our plans, but like you said we can’t trust each other until we can have a nice long chat with Mr. Truth serum, right now your father has told us the truth regarding wanting out of here, and that keeping you alive and is the best thing for all of us. I have a plan of my own, but I have to talk over with my people first.


“If they say its go and you are telling us the truth we will all be on a plane before noon today, but until then Jenny here is going to be keeping an eye on you girls. Don’t talk to your friends or your teachers about any of us leaving or we will leave you here to face the music on your own. Not everyone here was at your little gathering and we don’t know who will sell you out so just say everything is fine and cry about it later.


“Nate and I will be keeping a close eye on your brother Eli. So off you go well meet at breakfast. Then if we come to a nice arrangement we all like. Then we’ll go over the plan. Like how to get us the hell out of here. I am looking forward to hearing how you Eli and you discovered us and the real Shawn in the first place; when I built a crack team so refined that not even a cat’s whisker would be seen. Now get going.”


Jenny quickly went out into the hallway and motioned them forward. We counted to 100 and made our way back to my room. Eli pushed me in my wheelchair while Tony scouted for us as we hid around the corners. Once we were back at my room we all breathed a sigh of relief. Tony locked the door and smiled when Eli noticed all the cameras in the room.


Tony said. “The plans of you tying me up so I could watch you boys have sex wasn’t going to work as you can see, without a password that I only know, would have recorded everything and sound an alarm. But the rest of the idea about killing me was sound. Unlike the girls, I can’t allow you to leave this room. If you needed anything I’ll be the one fetching it, but you and Shawn here are about the same size. So if there are any mementos or keepsakes you want you will have to wait until after our interrogation.


“Normally I would tie you up, but if you are on the up and up you’ll make yourself comfortable and hand me your arm.” Eli nodded and undressed and I tossed him a pair of boxers as I got undressed as well. I took the other bed while Eli took mine. Tony reached into his duffel bag and placed the rope on the bed and showed him the needle. Eli stuck out his arm and Tony said. “Sounds like you really want us to trust you if you give me the correct answers I am looking for. I have one in here for me, so you know I am too telling the truth.”


Eli and I cringed as the needle went in his arms. Tony started to undress and pulled a seat around so he could begin the interrogation. He started off by asking personal questions. And worked his way down a long list as he wrote down each of his answers and had the cameras and the microphones record them. He would circle back re-asking the same questions in a different order or rephrase them, but every answer was the right answer. I had Jeff verify it being the best lie-detector in the world. And I would give two thumbs up or wiggle my hand stating it was boarder line causing Tony to rephrases the question until he had told everything he knew.


Finding out that he hadn’t killed anyone, or done anything really bad to end up in prison, there were some questionable things like forcible rape young boys. But then again he was raised that it was expect-able and he only has done so when he didn’t have any choice. I didn’t like it and neither did Tony, but there was very little he or I could do about it. Knowing if the shoe was on our foot we would have done the same thing.


The fact he’d never really been with a girl really surprised me because he didn’t blush to see any of them naked including his own sister. Then again I don’t even blush anymore either and I have seen plenty of naked girls and women, and they had seen me naked more times then it is worth counting.


The moment he had and the truth serum had worn off. It was Tony’s turn to play twenty questions. Tony told him he could ask anything he wanted he didn’t care how personal it was, fair was fair including how many people he’d killed and how many times a day he stimulated himself. The fact he didn’t care stated that he wanted Eli to know that he was capable of doing it if he needed to do it. Once the serum wore off they shook hands and we began hatching our next plans, and as always the plan was simple.


It would start with a nice leisurely breakfast with the students and someone would kill Tony, and place him in a body bag and sneak him out so the real Shawn and his bodyguard could be in place. Shawn would be escorted to his new room here taking my place. Since this room had everything including his own private bathroom.


I would be escorted out with Eli and the girls with the cleaning crew as they changed shifts at 9:00 and from there we would be picked up outside the gate and board the awaiting plane. Tony had one other plan that he needed to work out with the girls and Stringum and everyone back home. He wanted to keep it under his hat until he knew for sure we could pull it off. Like I said the plan was simple.


The problems were in regards what to do about the reaming students and staff that was still here that hasn’t been captured. Then there was the problem regarding Satanic Church sending another Headmaster to take Mr. Walen's place once they discover the other one never showed up. Tony had some ideas, but again he needed the home office approval for most of it if not all of it. For now, he would leave a skeleton crew here to oversee things until the home offices send in what we like to say as the cleanup crew.


Either way, Shawn was staying here and would be watched around the clock which would require two or three bodyguards, not just one or he would become a problem. Personally, I liked the idea of him going to prison for a very long time for what he has done to his brothers and the boys in the neighborhood. Then again Eli and some the students that have been raised in the church most their lives have committed the same crimes. We either had to punish them all our help them see that it was wrong and correct it.


I went with Eli to his room so he could collect his things considering he wasn’t coming back here. It didn’t bother him not saying goodbye to his friends or his roommates. Mostly because they weren’t here any longer and the ones that still were… he couldn't trust them nor really wanted to know if they sell him out. Plus they really weren’t his friends.


They were nothing more then bullies that forced kids into rapping each other and those weren’t going to be here long and will be very surprised when a big bus with the name Texas pen- on the sides comes to take them away for their own reprogramming, say 10 to 30 years with good behavior. Tony had another plan and that one was the one he was most worried about and had to do with their father. He would only answer that he is safe and cooperating, but nothing else. 


Eli closed the door and said. “I guess that’s it.” He placed his backpack on my lap with mine, I didn’t bother packing any clothes just books and Tony had rounded up an extra backpack for our black robes and wedding robes, stating you never know when you’re going to need them again. He didn’t mention anything about Heber and Eli didn’t ask even though he could have. But he never heard it from me, and I didn’t encourage him to ask.


I wanted to make sure before I answered those kinds of questions, including my real name. We had one last thing to do before we joined everyone in the cafeteria for breakfast and Tony told us to come right on in and told us to take a seat as he was just finishing his last phone call with his supervisors and with Stringum. Mr. Walens told the person at the desk to send the girls right on in when they arrived.  Tony hung up the phone and smiled and began to pace. As we waited for the girls he started with his crackpot plan.


He asked a question first. “How would you boys feel about staying married?”


My mind stopped on a rail and said. “Come again?”


Tony said. “You heard me.”


Eli looked at me and shrugged his shoulders said. “Were listening?” 


Tony said. “Its like this, where we are going the Satanic church is still in full swing, soon or later the High Bishop is going to ask that Nate Carrion be married to a member of the Satanic Church, but if we can somehow convince him that Nate Carrion is already married to Eli and to his sister Rhoda and Eli is married to her friend Jackie there won’t be any questions about the girls being pregnant and nor would we have to be worried about their children being sacrificed, with little misguide paperwork and a little green stuff.


“We can put together a nice new package that would include Eli’s Dad not going to prison, only if he is willing to be special wittiness when the time is right. It could be months or even years before he sees a jail cell. Of course, he’d have a new identity and could never be the High Bishop anymore, but I think his good with that figuring if he was willing to leave it all behind and come clean. Which could help put these other covens down a lot faster with your help and his; being the most knowledgeable on how the church works.”


Eli started to pace and nodded. “I like the plan, but I am little concerned about how you're going to pull it off.”


Tony said. “It’s all in the details son. Like you believed Nate here was Shawn Rothwell until you discovered something smelled fishy. I like that about a person, it shows he’s working all 6 cylinders. I rather have you boys on my team then throw way a good opportunity where I don’t have to worry when I turn my back and some other boy or man is passing you boys around like fine chocolate.


“I rather you boys don’t do it, but if worst comes to worst I rather have you, boys, doing it then some stranger you have never met. Granted you just met, but you not really strangers anymore…. and neither are you girls?” Tony smiled when they walked in and said that, not knowing what we were talking about.


The Rhoda said as she asked. “Neither are you girls what?”


Eli said. “Strangers… were not strangers anymore. Is what he is saying?”


Rhoda said. “That depends regarding what you mean by strangers.”


Jenny closed the door asking if she missed anything. Tony shook his head said. “No we were just getting started, are the girls good.” Jenny nodded came over to the desk and searched through Headmasters drawer as if it was perfectly normal pulling out a bottle of Jack Daniels. She didn’t ask if he minded as she opened the bottle and took a nice long drink and then offered him some watching him shake his head no.


She shrugged her shoulders and took a couple more swallows said. “Long night.” And gave Tony a nodded to go on, Tony repeated the question, getting the same questions. Having the girls look at us and them like we were all crazy.


Once he explained the idea Rhoda said. “Its doable,” and Jackie agreed.


Rhoda said. “And what did the boys say?”


Tony looked at me and Eli, Eli said. “We wanted to hear what you girls said first.” Putting the ball back into their court where it should be.


The girls mumbled something we couldn’t make out as if it was a private secret or that end with “Boys.” They nodded Jackie said. “I don’t have a problem with that.”


Rhoda was the longest one to answer and then said. “Well, if I only have to be married to Nate knowing he can really put out, I certainly have no reason not to stay married to him, But … Jackie and I want the I exclusive rights that we share a bed with them and were always no matter what…we are there at their sides like a real husband and wife.


“They can have sex with other girls or themselves, but they aren’t allowed to sleep with them without us. After all, we are with child and would look strange to other people if they were sleeping around. The Satanic Church is one thing, but we won’t be active members any longer. Nate already said that he was raised in the LDS faith and I already know they do not believe in plural wives.”


Tony waited for mine and Eli’s answers. I cringed and Jeff reminded me that my Highland friends would be going home at the end of the week anyway and I would only be visiting my Santaquin friends.


I said. “It was doable, but I have a condition of my own.” The girls waited and I smiled as I looked at Jeff and he nodded his approval. I said you 3 becoming full-fledged members in the LDS Church, being baptized, the works; right on down to family home evening and family prayer. That includes Tony and Jenny being baptized and married in the temple or the deals off. Jeff says no more help until they make that commitment.”


Tony and Jenny gasped. I said. “Oh come on guys, Jeff knows that you too been considering marriage for a long time.” Jeff gave me a hard nod of approval.


I didn’t ask if Eli or the girls if they knew what I meant about being becoming full-fledged members of the LDS church, how can they not considering there were more people here at Crest-ridge practicing the LDS faith. They needed a great big stick to play against the other team. I was giving them one, true we were going to be more of a Jack Mormon with our own beliefs, but it was a whole lot better than becoming Satan’s children, were they sacrifice people in the name of their religion.


I got up and shook hands with each of the girls and Eli and I called deal. Then went over to Tony and Jenny, Tony moaned and I said. “Jeff said, “that if you want us on your team, there might, and he means might be willing to see about him lending him too you. So you too can communicate without me always telling you.”


Tony looked at me and everyone else said. “Fine,” because he really, really wanted Jeff’s and my help, more so Jeff, being he can go anywhere and not be seen.  So he got down on his knees in front of Jenny and asked. “Will be my mate, my wife, and my best friend?”


Jenny looked at him and polished her nails and took her time and finished the bottle and said. “Nate you and I are going to have a long talk about this and your friend Jeff,” said with a heavy sigh; “fine,” rolling her eyes.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep