Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

I know it's long but I promise it is interesting!

"
     When Kara fell on Frank she had gently took the earpiece out of his ear so that he couldn’t feel it. After she went upstairs, she looked out her window to make sure they left. She watched as Frank scratched his ear and began to look worried. Then, not long afterwards, Frank nodded towards her so she ran to her bed. Kara did not want to be caught staring because she knew that it would arouse suspicion even though it already had.

            She went to her desk and began to inspect the earpiece. I had tons of ear wax on it, her nose got scrunched up at the sight of it. She found a piece of paper on her bed and wiped it off until she noticed that it was a piece of her homework that she had forgotten to put away. Then she remembered that she wasn’t going to go to her school anymore so it didn’t matter. Kara stopped cleaning the earpiece when she heard voices coming from the device. She held it close to her ear so that she could hear what they were saying.

            “Do you have the girl?” a serious voice asked.

            “No, we will get her tomorrow.” Kara recognized the voice to belong to Daniel.

            “Alright… Frank, what did you come up with?”

            “Umm…. Sir, we don’t know where his earpiece is.”

            “What?! If someone should get a hold of it…. They could be listening to us right now.”  They stopped talking as if they were thinking about the possibility.

            “Director…….Sir "",” Daniel was cut off.

            “Stop! We must talk no more of this.”



© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
But if it was interesting you were still reading it, right?..... Should I put some of it into another chapter? I hope you liked it! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A bit annoying font, but for the rest it is good. Yes, you should post more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 30, 2011
Last Updated on July 13, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.