Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

            "Who or what are you really? I am not that stupid,” Kara asked them.

            “Listen, we will explain everything later. Now, please, get in the car,” Daniel said.

            “No, you tell me now! Like, who is this director?” She stopped her demand because she forgot that they didn’t know about the earpiece.

            “Get in the car! Your parents are watching!” Frank ordered in a low stern voice.

            “Let them watch! How do I know that you aren’t kidnappers or something?”

            “Kara, get in the car! Do you want your parents to worry while you are gone or do you want them to be proud?!”

            “So, you are saying that either way I am going with you?”

            “Yes! Kara, get in the car right now!” Frank’s eyes had blazes in them. Kara wouldn’t put it past them to force them into the car and she didn’t want her parents to worry. She hesitated before getting in and her parent’s faces vanished from the window. Her luggage was put into the car. It wasn’t long after that Frank brought up the subject of the earpiece. As they drove around the corner of the street Frank turned to face her. His eyes showed his anger towards her.

            “You stole my earpiece when you fell on me!”

            “No…” Kara tried to look innocent.

            “Then how did you know about the director?”

            “I guessed.”

            “You are lying! Where is it?!” Frank looked as if he could kill.

            “I am telling the truth when I say that I don’t have it. But, now, I will admit I had it.”

            “Where is it now?”

            “Crushed and flushed down the drain of my toilet,” Kara’s anger grew too, although she didn’t show it. These men took her away from her family and her home but she would get back one way or another. Kara would not give up, she would do whatever she could to get back home.

            “You didn’t……” Frank looked stunned. Kara smiled menacingly and the man turned back to facing the road. Then Kara could hear Daniel talking to who she guessed was the director.

            “Sir, don’t worry we know where the earpiece is,” Kara could only hear Daniel but she wished that she could hear the director too.

            “Crushed and flushed.”

            “Kara did.”

            “She pretended to trip and fall on Frank. Somehow, she managed to slip it out of his ear without him noticing.”

            “Yes, the airport is only ten minutes away.” And that was the end of the conversation. For ten minutes, not a word was spoken. When the car stopped at the airport, Kara jumped out of the car and tried to run off. Then men must have been expecting it because they jumped out faster than her. They caught her and slammed her against the car.

            “Never try that again.” Daniel hissed angrily in her face. She was forced to walk with them and only a word or two was spoken between the men when they got on the plane


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
Hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on July 13, 2011
Last Updated on July 13, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.