Chapter 19

Chapter 19

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

             “Why does he call a lot of people to a meeting that has nothing to do with them?” She asked them as they walked around to a unknown destination… Well, at least it was to her.

            “He likes to have other agents around so he can hear their opinions,” Daniel said as he led them around yet another corner. How do they keep track of where they are going? This place is just way too big.

            “Where are we going?”

            “You are just full of questions. We are going to the gym. I will be teaching you combat there. Oh, be sure to memorize this route.” Daniel advised her as they started to walk down a long hallway. The door at the end of the hallway reminded Kara of scary movies when a stupid girl would slowly walk down, open the closet door, and die. Daniel held open the door for her and her mouth gaped open again. The gym was huge. Way bigger than a normal sized gym. There were some bleachers against the wall with the door but that was it. At that moment a man dressed in all black jumped out at them causing all of them to jump.

            “Surprise!” he yelled as he pulled his mask off.

            “Sam?” Daniel said confused but he didn’t hesitate to attack. He lunged, grabbing the man by the neck. Sam kicked Daniel in the stomach and started running when he let go. Frank grabbed him and punched him directly in the face. The sound of a nose cracking echoed throughout the room. Sam didn’t even seem as if he was affected or in pain. He punched Frank and kicked him in the crotch so that he would go down. Ben stepped back, he was never trained to fight like the others. Daniel was back up but Sam had a trick up his sleeve. He ran towards Kara and pulled out a knife and a gun. The sharp sliver, steel was pressed against her throat while the muzzle of his gun was touching her skull. Kara began fidgeting but Sam put his knife in farther. Frank, Daniel, and Ben stared at what was happening right before their eyes. They couldn’t do anything. If they tried to kill him or pull out a gun he would kill Kara. Their eyes followed a string a blood that rolled from her neck and down to her chest.

            “So, who might you be?” Sam hissed but Kara didn’t answer. The knife carved deeper into her skin.

            “Let’s try this again. Who might you be?”

            “Paige.”

            “I doubt that’s your real name but let’s go with it for now. Are you an agent?”

            “No.” Kara meant it too.

            “Wrong answer. Of course you are, otherwise you wouldn’t be in this place. Now, I will be a gentleman and ask you what would you rather die by? Knife or gun?” Sam hissed in her ear but Kara didn’t answer.

            “Sam, don’t do this.” Sam ignored Daniel. His bloody nose was now bleeding into Kara’s hair.

            “I will be sure to tell my boss about you, Paige dear girl.”

            “What an honor,” Kara said sarcastically and because of that Sam slammed the butt of his gun on her head. He meant business. Blood began to run from her scalp and down the side of her head.

            “Let me go and she lives.” Sam turned to the three men but they didn’t answer. Kara knew that she had to do something and fast. She hit his gun arm which caused him to shoot his gun. The bullet hit a ceiling lamp just above her head. Kara stabbed her elbow into Sam’s stomach and he stumbled back with the blade of his neck cutting into her neck some more. For the final blow, she kicked his head. Sam slumped to the floor, unconscious. Kara breathed out a sigh of relief and found that she was shaking. Ben called in some other agents to take the man away. Daniel put a firm hand on Kara’s shoulder but neither spoke. When the other agents finally got to the gym, they leaned over Sam to pick him up but he punched one. The agent stumbled back a bit while another agent hit Sam to make him go unconscious again. Two agents picked up the limp body and carried it away. The agent that was hit stayed for a second longer.



© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
???? Whatcha thinking? Good or bad? Boring or exciting?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on July 13, 2011
Last Updated on July 13, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.