Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

          “Frank, Daniel, exactly why did you put her in handcuffs?” the director asked.

            “Sir, first, she pulled out my earpiece without me feeling it. Second, when we got to the airport she tried to make a run for it. Who knows what that girl is planning to do next?” Frank pointed out.

            “True, but did you give her a reason to trust you?” the director didn’t get an answer from either of the men.

            “How long has she been wearing those handcuffs?” the director changed the subject.

            “We put them on when we got here. We didn’t want to attract any attention,” Frank said even though they did attract attention.

            “Sir, when will we explain everything to the girl?” Daniel asked.

            “Tomorrow. We will be meeting in the Conference room with all of the other agents. I will call a meeting first thing in the morning.”

            “Why do you want all of the agents to be there?”

            “I want them to meet her and for her to meet them. Also, I like hearing their opinions. Anyways, Frank, Daniel, I told Ben the same thing but try to become friends with her. I want her to trust us so that she won’t try to runaway.”

            “We will try, sir.”

            “You will. Now, tell me how you got her parents to let you take her.”


       Kara army crawled along the path of the air duct for a long time and she was thinking about how it was a good thing that she wasn’t claustrophobic. As Kara was crawling, she had the choice of left or right so she chose left because it always seemed like the right way to go. When she crawled a little bit on this path though, a fan blocked her way and she couldn’t turn around. It wasn’t easy for her to judge when to put her foot around the corner and another one until she was back at the left or right. The fan down the left air duct was producing hot air which made her sweat. Her hair matted against her face as she followed the right path. Although, you can’t really clean an air duct this one needed cleaning. It had a ton of spider webs and occasionally there was dust. How is there dust in here? Kara wondered. She continued to crawl while choosing to turn left or right. There was a man below her but she didn’t know. Kara couldn’t help the noise she made because even the slightest move made a sound. The man below her heard these sounds. He was heavily armed with a bullet proof suit, bullets, and a Spas-12. The man pulled the gun out of it’s case on his back and aimed it at the air duct while trying to see his victim’s next move.



© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
Sorry, bad place to stop but I didn't want it too long.... Here's the next chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on July 13, 2011
Last Updated on July 13, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.