Chapter 15

Chapter 15

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

         “Ben, load up all of the footage from the security cameras in the halls.” The director commanded and Ben put them up on the screen without a word. The four men: Ben, Frank, Daniel, and the director watched as a guard shot at the air duct and Kara knocking him down. They witnessed her run up to a group of guards with a gun but end up running away and knocking down a guard that was blocking her path. The director glared at the screen furiously as if was its fault. Kara hit all of his guards as quickly and quietly as she could. This girl! His eyes flared with fury but then as he began to realized something his eyes softened. At least we know that she can fight. He turned back to the concern of the guards.

            “Are all of the guards waking up in the infirmary?” the director asked Ben.

            “Yes, all of them are bruised and have a bump on the back of their neck.”

            “Any worse damage?”

            “One, sir, the man that was trying to shoot her has several cuts, a gash in his head, and a broken arm.”

            “Who knew that this girl, a young girl, would be capable of that?”

            “Sir, I think that she prefers being called by her name.” Ben said cautiously. The director looked at him strangely and yawned.

            “Yes, maybe she does."

           Kara woke up to an annoying alarm that got louder and louder not to mention shriller. She slammed her hand on the chair that was next to her bed but she couldn’t hit the clock. Kara lifted her head up and groaned. The clock was all the way on the other side of the room in the closet, forcing her to get up. Grudgingly, she got up to shut it off. She found that her luggage bags were empty and that all of her clothes had been put in her closet with the alarm clock. Kara made sure to wear casual clothes to emphasize that she didn’t care how she looked. After she showered and got ready she waited outside her door for Ben. At seven thirty, true to his word, she saw him coming towards her and she managed to force a smile. Ben showed her the way to the Cafeteria that was busy with people and they got in line to get breakfast. The meal was like a buffet, it consisted of pancakes, French toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, donuts, fruit, and cereal. Kara grabbed some pancakes and fruit while Ben piled his plate high with pancakes, eggs, French toast, and bacon. Kara laughed when she saw this and Ben looked at her strangely.



© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
I know I shouldn't have stopped it here but I did so I still hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on July 13, 2011
Last Updated on July 13, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.