Chapter 18

Chapter 18

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

            “As time goes by we will tell you why we needed a kid or someone like you,” the director continued in his professional manner.

            “Sir, why don’t you just tell her now?” an agent asked although he wasn’t spoke to first. The director didn’t even seem angry.

            “We need to see if we can trust her. Events from the past are something I do not want repeated.”

            “I don’t trust her, especially after what she did to all of our guards, she doesn’t deserve to work with us. She should go to jail. Sir, send one of us, please. We have more experience and we already have your trust.” Another agent said.

            “No, we all know why I chose a kid or teen in this case. Now, Kara, until you have our trust you will be in training.”

            “Training?” Kara questioned.

            “Yes, Daniel will be teaching you combat. Frank will teach you how to shoot and Ben will show you medical. You will have normal class studies three times a week. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Everyday you will train and under no circumstances are you allowed to skip.”

            Kara felt relieved that she would be trained by people she knew. Her classes, though, she would be taught by people she didn’t.

            “When do I start?”

            “Tomorrow, which is Tuesday, so you will have no studies.”

            “What about today?”

            “Today, Ben, Frank, and Daniel are going to show you around.” The director explained and jerked a thumb towards them. The three men looked at each other with their eyebrows raised but they did not disagree.

            “Sir, how long until I find out more about why I am here and what’s going on?”

            “One month. Normally, it would be longer, way longer but because we are tight on time it will have to be a month. Any questions?” the director asked the other agents.

            “How is she going to learn everything in one month?” an agent sitting next to her asked.

            “I didn’t say that she would stop training after a month. But, anyways, you saw that video from the security cameras. She already knows the basics and more. The problem is if she will participate in the learning.” The director’s stare started to drill into Kara and she knew that she was meant to answer.

            “I will.”

            “Good. Meeting dismissed,” the director got up and left. All of the agents immediately got up. Ben, Frank, and Daniel found Kara waiting for them by the doorway.



© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
Please review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on July 13, 2011
Last Updated on July 13, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.