Chapter 17

Chapter 17

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

“My fellow agents, may I introduce you to Kara.” The director never talked like that before. Every head turned her way again and she turned red with embarrassment. Kara was puzzled, though. Agents?

            “Kara is to be our new agent!” the director exclaimed. What the heck is he talking about?

            “I would like to show you an example of why I like her. These videos are from the security cameras at around ten fifty-five,” the director pointed at the screens and every head turned to look at them. They watched as she knocked out armed guards and escape.

            “We just don’t know how she managed to get out of the elevator and up to the house all by herself.” The director noticed Kara’s smirk and glowered, “Every one of these guards are in the infirmary. One has a gash in his head, cuts, and a broken arm. All of the rest have a couple bruises and a bump on the back of their necks.”

            “The first one you mentioned tried to shoot me! You saw it in the video! I couldn’t help what I did!” Kara brought out her voice.

            “You will speak when spoken to!” the director yelled. Kara looked at Ben and saw that he was burying his head in his hands. She felt bad that she had let him down.

            “Sorry, sir.” Kara said but the director moved onto another subject.

            “Do you know why you are here?”

            “No.”

            “Do you know who we are?
            “No.”

            “Not even a guess?”

            “Well, you have agents and you are the director so you would probably be the FBI, CIA, or some weird type of gang. Most likely you are a gang of some sort because the CIA and FBI would never hire a teen.” Kara replied and all of the agents looked at each other. She shifted nervously in her seat.

            “You almost had the right answer. We are the CIA and we are hiring a teen… you.” The director looked at her and saw that her mouth had dropped wide open.

            “I love seeing people’s faces when I say that.” He chuckled. Kara would have said something but she wasn’t necessarily spoken to. She couldn’t believe them, didn’t believe them. What would the CIA want with me?



© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
I know this chapter is super short but I didn't want it to be long.... Just keep reading! Please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on July 13, 2011
Last Updated on July 13, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.