Technological Digression

Technological Digression

A Chapter by DavidRyanM

The most sought after terrorist posted a YouTube video of how he would destory the world. It was watched over two million times. His friends on facebook "liked" his newest post. The president mass-texted everyone between the ages of eighteen and thirty-two that they would be asked to help in the war efforts. That night, seven thousand Myspace blogs were posted about how they would try to get out of their assigned duty. I, on the other hand, called my mom. She said how they had passed a new law that you couldn't talk on your cell phone while driving anymore, unless you had a blue tooth. She died while trying to figure out if I could hear her.



© 2011 DavidRyanM


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

haha yep. i laughed pretty hard at this. you know how i feel about your snarkiness

Posted 13 Years Ago


F*****g hilarious. I laughed audibly. However, I don't like that the word "world" appears twice in the first line, unless it is purposefully redundant. Also, I don't understand why "2 million" and "7,000" are written numerically but "eighteen and thirty-two" are not. Then again, that could be on purpose as well. Either way, it's good s**t.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Dark humor?

You have a way about telling stories. Short, meaningful, and powerful. I'm really enjoying this.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is irony is sad yet funny at the same time.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

571 Views
4 Reviews
Added on January 30, 2010
Last Updated on February 22, 2011

One-Hitters


Author

DavidRyanM
DavidRyanM

Portland, OR



About
Starting a new profile. Just for the hell of it. I'm in love with writing and reading. They're both a huge part of my world and I wish more people were into both of them, or at least just one of them... more..

Writing
The Crushing The Crushing

A Chapter by DavidRyanM


Bottled Up Bottled Up

A Chapter by DavidRyanM