Shopping For A Loved One

Shopping For A Loved One

A Chapter by DavidRyanM

She fondled the book, flipped through it, and smelled the scent that only pages of a book can give off. "You may not want to buy that for your niece. It's classic literature, but it's full of sexuality." The woman looked at her and said, "There's nothing she can learn from a book that she doesn't already know." Years later, the woman's niece would tell her one night stand that she did this kind of thing because of a Dickens' book she related to. 


© 2012 DavidRyanM


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a wake-up call for those of you who assume things that they probably shouldn't :) I also like your one-hitters. They're unpredictable and highly entertaining.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Makes me think of how impressionable people really are. I like the irony. It's short, relatable, a little comic and sad at the same time. I love your one-hitters, it's the little thoughts and ideas like this that need to be captured more often.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

404 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 5, 2012
Last Updated on February 5, 2012

One-Hitters


Author

DavidRyanM
DavidRyanM

Portland, OR



About
Starting a new profile. Just for the hell of it. I'm in love with writing and reading. They're both a huge part of my world and I wish more people were into both of them, or at least just one of them... more..

Writing
The Crushing The Crushing

A Chapter by DavidRyanM


Bottled Up Bottled Up

A Chapter by DavidRyanM