Monday Musings

Monday Musings

A Chapter by DavidRyanM

"I was thinking about how you can have feelings for someone. And how vulnerable that makes you. Not just because you like someone, but because the other person can change their mind and not like you in an instant. Such a weird thing: to put trust in something that's ultimately not up to you. Seems to go against everything. Seeing as how most everyone likes to have control of their life, yet the one thing that can make us the happiest,  yet could also hurt us the most, we leave to chance," he said. "Do you like comedy movies or horror better?" she asked. "I should go home," he said. 


© 2011 DavidRyanM


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I feel it'd be interesting if you described his home as your last line leaves me wondering what type of man is this. He seems to over think things and I have a feeling his home is very empty with few pictures on the wall. It's wonderful insight from the eyes of a lonely male.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love these captured moments you're so good at penning down. Brief glimpses into fleeting thoughts that linger longer in the minds of the speculative. Well done, buddy.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

454 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 20, 2011
Last Updated on July 20, 2011

One-Hitters


Author

DavidRyanM
DavidRyanM

Portland, OR



About
Starting a new profile. Just for the hell of it. I'm in love with writing and reading. They're both a huge part of my world and I wish more people were into both of them, or at least just one of them... more..

Writing
The Crushing The Crushing

A Chapter by DavidRyanM


Bottled Up Bottled Up

A Chapter by DavidRyanM